Author Topic: Cackle Queen Strikes Again: Kamala Harris Laughs Off Ukrainian Refugee Crisis  (Read 358 times)

Offline libertybele

I prefer 'Chuckles the Clown' but Cackle Queen will do.  Embarrassing and disturbing. What is she high on??

Cackle Queen Strikes Again: Kamala Harris Laughs Off Ukrainian Refugee Crisis

Vice President Kamala Harris was in Poland this week, presumably in an effort to reassure our NATO allies that the United States is serious about playing a leading role in response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

She was not successful.

"It would be a tragedy if this woman won the presidency," Ukrainian political adviser Iuliia Mendel tweeted in response to a video of Harris cackling hysterically in response to a reporter's question about what the U.S. was planning to do to help its European partners handle the influx of Ukrainian refugees fleeing the war.

Harris has a rather unfortunate habit of laughing like a maniac in response to relatively simple questions on topics of grave importance. Whereas most politicians of average competence would be able to maintain their composure without cackling uncontrollably, Harris has repeatedly demonstrated an inability to do so. She is an embarrassment to herself as well as to her country................

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/kamala-harris-cackle-queen-video/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Behind closed doors, there are a lot more democrats laughing just as maniacally.  As the deniers empower the kobuki theater invented crisis-es, over and over,  there is only one way this orchestrated train wreck can end.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPaBR3GNVe4

This woman is far beyond just simply STUPID. It is very obvious that she has some serious psychological condition which causes her to, in certain situations, to lose control of herself and her behavior. She is not 'laughing' because something is amusing to her. She is 'laughing' as an involuntary psychological convulsion related to the stress of being asked questions which she does not understand and has no answer for in a public forum. She cannot help it, and therefore she cannot stop it.

Her uncontrolled and constant laughing combined with her irritability and aggression toward her staff are bipolar symptoms of a serious underlying mental condition. There is something wrong with that woman. She needs professional help. There is something deeply abnormal about Kamala. Her constant laughing is a cry for help.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPaBR3GNVe4

This woman is far beyond just simply STUPID. It is very obvious that she has some serious psychological condition which causes her to, in certain situations, to lose control of herself and her behavior. She is not 'laughing' because something is amusing to her. She is 'laughing' as an involuntary psychological convulsion related to the stress of being asked questions which she does not understand and has no answer for in a public forum. She cannot help it, and therefore she cannot stop it.

Her uncontrolled and constant laughing combined with her irritability and aggression toward her staff are bipolar symptoms of a serious underlying mental condition. There is something wrong with that woman. She needs professional help. There is something deeply abnormal about Kamala. Her constant laughing is a cry for help.

Sad when the foreign press has to lecture us on our own idiocracy.    Kind of insulted by it, even though her analysis was 100% true.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
240B:

christian:
The parties are supposed to put their best candidate forward, the democrats and Nevers gave us Biden and Kamala.
Perhaps more of the mental conditions resides in those that push those they portray as gods to us at election times?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 03:02:40 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington