Author Topic: Dem Sen. Murphy: Biden’s ‘Strong Hand’ Is Causing China to ‘Step Back’  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Sen. Murphy: Biden’s ‘Strong Hand’ Is Causing China to ‘Step Back’

Pam Key 14 Mar 2022

Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) said Monday on MSNBC’s “All In” that President Joe Biden has been playing such a “strong hand” during the Russian invasion of Ukraine it has caused China to “step back.”

Hayes said, “How do you see the developments today, Jake Sullivan, seven-hour meeting, the U.S. being quite vocal about his concerns about China, and China aligning with Russia. How do you assess this?”

Murphy said, “I think a lot of people scratch their heads a bit in the early days of this conflict, in the weeks leading up to it, asking why President Biden was not acting unilaterally without Europe. The reason for that is, first, he just believes that it would be the strongest response to Russia these economic sanctions together. But because President Biden has been around long enough to know that the Chinese didn’t listen to you if you are speaking only for your own country, but they listened too is multilateral consequences.”

He added, “So we can take a strong position with China right now, because if they do decide to get some military deal with the Russians to resupply what they have lost on the battlefield, it is now not the United States that’s going to hand consequences to China, it’s the United States and an unprecedented array of allies that have been put in place by the president. So you are right, these are tough words to China, but this president, President Biden is playing a pretty strong hand right now. I think that that has cause of the Chinese to step back and do an assessment of whether this is in their best interest to stay allied with Russia on this increasingly disastrous invasion.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/03/14/dem-sen-murphy-bidens-strong-hand-is-causing-china-to-step-back/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

Incredible.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It would be funny if the babblings of these idiots didn't get enough air play that foreign leaders were compelled to prove it wrong.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Easy there.  Biden won't have tough guy street cred until Russia is out of Ukraine and Putin is out of office.

While we're distracted with Ukraine, I'm sure they are building more artificial island military bases in the South China Sea.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Just reading the thread title brought a smile to my face...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Co-vid and vaccines were milked for all the political correctness they could get.  The same thing with Afghanistan and now the Ukraine.  Clueless denial means their are no brakes to stop this ride, and the high bridge that is out looms ever nearer.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 01:27:17 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

well, we know who got one of the free crack pipes... :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

well, we know who got one of the free crack pipes... :whistle:

Apparently pre-loaded, as well.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Trump: Boo!

Liberals: OMG OMG what a mean warmongering psychotic racist misogynist tyrant!!

Biden: We're gonna take 'em all on! Look at my tough guy swagger! We'll nuke 'em if we have to! Let me just whip this out!

Also liberals: My hero! Strongest President ever! War, we want war!
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The only time Biden has strong hands, is when he is fondling little girls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I know that many here will disagree with me. But when Biden told his 'Corn Pop' tale of bravery and dominance, it scared the crap out of me. I didn't want to be within arms reach of Biden after that, for fear he would whoop my ass! And I am sure Putin and all the other world leaders must have felt the same way. That Joe Biden, is one bad dude!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I know that many here will disagree with me. But when Biden told his 'Corn Pop' tale of bravery and dominance, it scared the crap out of me. I didn't want to be within arms reach of Biden after that, for fear he would whoop my ass! And I am sure Putin and all the other world leaders must have felt the same way. That Joe Biden, is one bad dude!
I think Joe should challenge Vlad to a pushup contest. Real he-man stuff. Enough of this soyboy business.
Joe Biden Challenges Iowa Man to a Push-Up Contest During Heated Exchange
Josiah Bates
December 5, 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden got into a tense exchange with a man during a campaign stop in Iowa Thursday that included the Democratic Presidential candidate challenging him to do push-ups alongside him.

Biden made the remark after the man told the 77-year-old candidate he believed him to be too old to become President.

“Look, the reason I’m running is because I’ve been around a long time and I know more than most people know and I can get things done,” Biden responded. “That’s why I’m running. You want to check my shape, let’s do push-ups together. Let’s run. Let’s do whatever you want to do.”

Biden’s comment was part of a larger exchange that also included the man claiming Biden “sent” his son to work in Ukraine, and accusing the former Vice President of “selling access to the President.”

Biden responded by calling the man “a damn liar,” adding “no one has ever said that.” ...
TIME via Yahoo News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think Joe should challenge Vlad to a pushup contest. Real he-man stuff. Enough of this soyboy business.TIME via Yahoo News
I could just see it now, Putin riding up on a bear and Biden on a Unicorn.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Keepin' it strong...
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Some how the biden that caused great distrust to our allies in Afghanistan and distrust to America's showing how Biden shamelessly abandoned Americans there.  Then gave China our secret information on Putin to Xi, and Xi promptly handed our secret information over to Xi's ally Putin.  THAT STRONG HAND?  Most poker players would fold with a hand that bad.....   Bidens on whose side again?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

Some how the biden that caused great distrust to our allies in Afghanistan and distrust to America's showing how Biden shamelessly abandoned Americans there.  Then gave China our secret information on Putin to Xi, and Xi promptly handed our secret information over to Xi's ally Putin.  THAT STRONG HAND?  Most poker players would fold with a hand that bad.....   Bidens on whose side again?

Biden's

not America's

C S Lewis