Author Topic: Democrats Pass $1.5 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill After Democrat Disarray  (Read 11315 times)

Offline roamer_1

You have the solution, NeverTrumpers demanded Trumps defeat and now cry big tears about how bad things are going, by both sides.  Yet denial of course again denies what it now bawls big tears about.  Therapy is not likly to overcome denial at such a monstrous size.  Your a 'victim' of getting your way, so what you see is your handiwork, you obviously are going to have to up your bawling rages.

May you receive in full measure what you fight so hard for.  the End Times looms...

Odd your getting a taste of it now, and don't like it at all, eh?

Not crying at all. Every bit is predictable. Doesn't matter who is in office. Either way winds up the same. And I will do fine, no matter what.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And not voting at all guarantees you have no right to complain. People like you just end up whining like the little girl you are. You got what you want so STFU and live with it.
Andy doesn't vote either and is very happy being a PLO for life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjoSN8DwPL0
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 12:57:21 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
roamer1:
As for what I want -................................................... Nobody offered any of that. No damn different.

The man confesses he can't see a difference between President Trump and Biden.  Obviously this a problem that no optical prescription could rectify.  There are none so blind as those THAT WILL NOT SEE.  As long ago admonished, the blind following the blind, will they both not fall in the ditch?  Blind Pied Pipers are a sinister contemplation.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
 :media:

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

The man confesses he can't see a difference between President Trump and Biden.  Obviously this a problem that no optical prescription could rectify.  There are none so blind as those THAT WILL NOT SEE.  As long ago admonished, the blind following the blind, will they both not fall in the ditch?  Blind Pied Pipers are a sinister contemplation.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
 :media:

You're pretty damn good at misquoting people. Because it's all you got.

Offline LMAO

I would never say that there’s no difference whatsoever between Donald Trump and Joe Biden because there is. On the border and energy, the difference between Biden and Trump are night and day

But when it comes to fiscal issues,  the one that is impacting us through inflation and a lower standard of living, there is no difference.

If Trump would’ve won a second term, voters would be blaming Trump and the GOP for inflation instead of Biden and the Democrats.

This is the one major reason why many of us are not keen on Donald Trump getting the 2024 nomination. There is no indication whatsoever that a second Donald Trump term would be different from his first term when it comes to spending and rubber stamping Nancy Pelosi‘s spending wishes

The fact that voters are blaming Biden for the inflation gives the GOP an opportunity. They may be able to win in 2022 based solely on people’s anger at the Biden administration but that may not work as well in 2024

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 12:52:33 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I would never say that there’s no difference whatsoever between Donald Trump and Joe Biden because there is. On the border and energy, the difference between Biden and Trump are night and day

But when it comes to fiscal issues,  the one that is impacting us through inflation and a lower standard of living, there is no difference.

If Trump would’ve won a second term, voters would be blaming Trump and the GOP for inflation instead of Biden and the Democrats.

This is the one major reason why many of us are not keen on Donald Trump getting the 2024 nomination. There is no indication whatsoever that a second Donald Trump term would be different from his first term when it comes to spending and rubber stamping Nancy Pelosi‘s spending wishes

The fact that voters are blaming Biden for the inflation gives the GOP an opportunity. They may be able to win in 2022 based solely on people’s anger at the Biden administration but that may not work as well in 2024

@LMAO

Soooo.

Let me see if I understand this,ok?

You are mad at Trump for spending the money the Dims voted to spend and already had in the federal budget BEFORE he was elected,and won't vote for him THIS time because you are afraid he is going to spend the money the Dims will have already voted to spend BEFORE he is elected the next time,and is legally powerless to do anything about?

I am beginning to understand why you spend so much time laughing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Soooo.

Let me see if I understand this,ok?

You are mad at Trump for spending the money the Dims voted to spend and already had in the federal budget BEFORE he was elected,and won't vote for him THIS time because you are afraid he is going to spend the money the Dims will have already voted to spend BEFORE he is elected the next time,and is legally powerless to do anything about?

I am beginning to understand why you spend so much time laughing.

Were the hell did you get that nonsense that people are blaming Donald Trump for spending that was done before he was president? Besides, the HOR and Senate were in republican hands when Donald Trump was president up until January 2019

I cannot believe you actually posted what you did. That’s why I laugh at people like you. You’ve actually convince yourself that the nearly $8 trillion that was added during his term to the debt was just all funds appropriated by congress before he was elected president??? My God!! No wonder why there’s some people who think Trumpers belong to a cult

What you posted was insane, stupid, ridiculous, REDONCULOUS

I don’t think you realize it  but your post just made our point when it came to Donald Trump. There are people here who voted for him both times but freely acknowledge that when it came to fiscal issues, Donald Trump gets an F

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 02:53:21 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Obama ites used the same excuse when it came to the debt added on by Barack Obama.

Some have to quit making excuses for him. It’s not a personal attack but a real honest assessment and critique of a huge negative aspect of his presidency
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 01:44:12 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

What you said made absolutely no sense. Donald Trump did have veto power as president. If you would release your lips from his backside once in a while you would figure that out. However, none of us are blaming him for  money that was spent before he became president.  Were the hell did you get that nonsense?

@LMAO

From you,one of the Kings of Nonsense,who actually thinks US Presidents are Kings,not Presidents.

I cannot believe you actually posted what you did. That’s why I laugh at people like you. You’ve actually convince yourself that the nearly $8 trillion that was added during his term to the debt was all appropriated before he was elected president??? My God!! No wonder why there’s some people who think Trumpers belong to a cult

You seem to have some problems with both reality,as well as the English language.

ap·pro·pri·ate
verb
past tense: appropriated; past participle: appropriated
/əˈprōprēˌāt/

take (something) for one's own use, typically without the owner's permission.

What you posted was insane, stupid, ridiculous, REDONCULOUS

Un,huh.

I don’t think you realize it  but your post just made our point when it came to Donald Trump.

What YOU posted points out how stupid the anti-Trumpers really are. You are a knee-jerk cult without the ability to reason.

There are people here who voted for him both times but freely acknowledge that when it came to fiscal issues, Donald Trump gets an F

And they are as ignorant as you are.

I fully expect to hear you screaming about how "Trump should have shut down the government instead of allowing the money to be spent!"
next.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

From you,one of the Kings of Nonsense,who actually thinks US Presidents are Kings,not Presidents.

You seem to have some problems with both reality,as well as the English language.

Un,huh.

What YOU posted points out how stupid the anti-Trumpers really are. You are a knee-jerk cult without the ability to reason.

And they are as ignorant as you are.

I fully expect to hear you screaming about how "Trump should have shut down the government instead of allowing the money to be spent!" next.

Too easy

You do understand that a president does have VETO power, no?  Nobody is talking about him being a king. Quit making strawman arguments. If he were to veto a lot of the spending bills but Congress overrode his veto, then many of us will not be blasting his fiscal policies. Not one individual here has ever demanded that Donald Trump become king.

Why do you think shutting down the government is such a terrible terrible thing? It’s been done many times and we’re still here. I thought Donald Trump was supposed to be this great fighter who is going to take on the swamp and the Democrats?

You stated that a president cannot do anything in the first year because of the previous presidents budget. Then based on your reasoning, that must apply to Joe Biden, right?

Can you name any spending bills that were passed by a democrat congress that Donald Trump fought against and vetoed? Can you name any instances where Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer were forced to compromise

You have to let go some of your emotional bond. I do not hate Donald Trump and I wish him well in life. But I’m not gonna ignore what he did to our fiscal situation just because it hurts your feelings

In the future, I would suggest learning about monetary policy and civics before responding to peoples posts
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 02:12:12 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
@LMAO

From you,one of the Kings of Nonsense,who actually thinks US Presidents are Kings,not President

They may not be kings, but political royal-like dynasties like the Kennedys, Bushes, Clintons, Romneys, and other  have been stinking up the country for close to a century now.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Too easy

You do understand that a president does have VETO power, no?

@LMAO

Ok,brainiac,what happens when a President who doesn't belong to the majority party in Congress shuts down spending?

Or maybe you actually thing Presidents are in charge of spending and budgets?

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Ok,brainiac,what happens when a President who doesn't belong to the majority party in Congress shuts down spending?

Or maybe you actually thing Presidents are in charge of spending and budgets?

I think you need to learn civics a little bit more. Making excuses for Donald Trump does not help your argument because you’re all over the map. You can’t tell us On one hand that Donald Trump is this fighter yet then go on and tell us that he can’t  do anything because he’s afraid of offending powerful people in government

But, since you asked, this is what happens when a president vetoes a spending bill and I’ll cut and paste there so I don’t have to type words that may be misinterpreted

https://www.congress.gov/legislative-process/presidential-action

If the President vetoes the bill, it is returned to the congressional chamber in which it originated; that chamber may attempt to override the president’s veto, though a successful override vote requires the support of two-thirds of those voting. If the vote is successful, the other chamber then decides whether or not to attempt its own override vote; here, as well, a successful override vote requires two-thirds of voting members to agree. Only if both chambers vote to override does the bill becomes law notwithstanding the President’s veto. A successful override of a presidential veto is rare.

But I’m curious, do you think Donald Trump bears any responsibility whatsoever for the monetary policy and the fiscal policy? Or is that all the Democrats and Mitt Romney?

This is one of the huge negatives of the Donald Trump presidency that we are feeling the effects of today and promises to get much worse under Biden. Whether or not his supporters like to hear it or not or whether they want to make excuses for it is irrelevant because the effects are the same

So if we go into the 2024 election with $36-$40 trillion in debt and inflation in the double digits, what is there to show that Donald Trump is the guy that’s going to take that on even at the risk of facing some backlash from many members in Congress in both parties? Twitter battles with washed up celebrities on the left may be entertaining, but it doesn’t fix anything

Don’t know where some of his most unquestioning defenders get the idea that any of us want him to be a king.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 02:55:26 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I am an unapologetic fiscal conservative hawk. That may offend some people but some of us have been warning about this since the “ too big to fail” policies and the stimulus from 2008 and 2009

Yes I am also a realist. I understand that one person can’t fix all this. But I would like that person to fight and fight hard and it’s better to fight hard and lose then it is to not fight at all.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 02:54:19 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I am an unapologetic fiscal conservative hawk. That may offense some people but some of us have been warning about this since thetoo big to fail” policies and the stimulus is from 2008 and 2009

Yes I am also a realist. I understand that one person can’t fix all this. But I would like that person to fight and fight hard and it’s better to fight hard and lose then it is to not fight at all.

From a Hawk's Hawk.. 

I touched a little bit about some of the bad medicine needed today on another thread.  Though it may seem punitive and drastic, so has been the level of mismanagement we have seen the past 30-35 years....

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,465111.0.html

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

From a Hawk's Hawk.. 

I touched a little bit about some of the bad medicine needed today on another thread.  Though it may seem punitive and drastic, so has been the level of mismanagement we have seen the past 30-35 years....

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,465111.0.html

I get it. Getting us out of this mess will not be easy. Had the medicine for inflation continued into 1984, we will be talking about former president Walter Mondale. Ronald Reagan took a major hit in the polls in the early 1980s

I think that’s where some fight against those of us who blast Donald Trump’s fiscal policies comes from. They think the path of least resistance is just to continue what we’ve been doing the last 30 years and the hope is that he serves his term and the problems pop up on another presidents term

We drag many  Republicans over hot coals and beds of nails and threaten primary challenges  because of their unwillingness to take on the Democrats too aggressively but somehow to some, Donald Trump should get a pass or excused for doing the same thing

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 05:24:27 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline christian

roam1:
You're pretty damn good at misquoting people. Because it's all you got.

christian:
Strange, but i AM NOT YOU.  You dodge a lot of blame due you, but relentlessly blame Trump for what even what many Democrats practice.  I keep getting the impression you work for the other side and your denials take little to see through.  I copied what you said and left out the trivial.  Too bad, soo sad.

It is getting tiresome to have to keep changing what shows up on screen back to what i actually said though.

I would say this is the first place i've been with a hardcore socialist Communist who demands he's a hardcore Conservative.....and some people buy it!  Mr. Obvious should handle should handle that one.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:44:36 pm by christian »

Offline christian

roamer1:
A damnable lie is all you got, ever. I have never endorsed Bidet anymore than I did Tumpy.

christian:
i've not seen anybody here attack Trump like roamer1 has here, and the pretense by roamer1 is an outright horse laugh.
 As so often quoted by roamer1, anyone is better than Trump, and that left us with Biden, supposed equity?  among the insane? and yet the lies remain out in the open, before everybody.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:52:07 pm by christian »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think you need to learn civics a little bit more. Making excuses for Donald Trump does not help your argument because you’re all over the map. You can’t tell us On one hand that Donald Trump is this fighter yet then go on and tell us that he can’t  do anything because he’s afraid of offending powerful people in government

But, since you asked, this is what happens when a president vetoes a spending bill and I’ll cut and paste there so I don’t have to type words that may be misinterpreted

https://www.congress.gov/legislative-process/presidential-action

If the President vetoes the bill, it is returned to the congressional chamber in which it originated; that chamber may attempt to override the president’s veto, though a successful override vote requires the support of two-thirds of those voting. If the vote is successful, the other chamber then decides whether or not to attempt its own override vote; here, as well, a successful override vote requires two-thirds of voting members to agree. Only if both chambers vote to override does the bill becomes law notwithstanding the President’s veto. A successful override of a presidential veto is rare.

But I’m curious, do you think Donald Trump bears any responsibility whatsoever for the monetary policy and the fiscal policy? Or is that all the Democrats and Mitt Romney?

Get someone that understands English to explain the part in bold above that is from YOUR link.

Or maybe you thought Trump had a 2 3rds Congressional majority?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I get it.

@LMAO

No,you don't. Presidents have nothing to do with creating budgets UNLESS they are from the majority party. If they aren't,their only choice is to refuse to sign,the bill goes back to Congress where a super majority passes it anyhow,and the President get slammed in the press for trying to shut down the government and starve all the poor people.

NOBODY can or is about to make changes overnight. Too many powerful people in too many political positions that can and will block it. Anybody that even tries at this point is going to get slammed in the media for trying to "starve and make blacks and other minorities homeless".

And,it is a FACT that if you lose an election (not have one stolen from you via voter fraud,like happened to Trump),you can do nothing to make positive changes.

I am no longer even sure any president can make meaningful changes with two full terms anymore,unless he or she gets lucky enough to also have a congressional majority during their second term.

Even then they are going to get slammed with the whole "starving poor people and making them homeless" charges in the media. The difference is with two full terms and as little compromising as possible,the middle-class MIGHT see the positive moments and changes,and vote for a conservative President to replace the outgoing one. Like I wrote above,America is going to have to get VERY lucky for that to happen with the media outright owned by the left now.

Offline LMAO

Get someone that understands English to explain the part in bold above that is from YOUR link.

Or maybe you thought Trump had a 2 3rds Congressional majority?

Correct. You needs 2/3rds to override a presidential VETO . What are you disputing???

Are you suggesting the president DOESN'T have VETO power??????

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

christian:
Strange, but i AM NOT YOU.

No shit. And the difference being that even if I don't like you, I will quote you properly - Not deliberately taking your words out of context, and not using ellipsis to make a sentence say something other than the original...

After all, you're barely coherent as it is.

You dodge a lot of blame due you, but relentlessly blame Trump for what even what many Democrats practice.

There. You admit it. Tumpy DOES a lot of things Democrats do.

I keep getting the impression you work for the other side and your denials take little to see through. 

Riiight... Because you are so much more perceptive than anyone here - MOST of whom, btw have known me for a couple decades and thousands upon thousands of posts between here and TOS

I copied what you said and left out the trivial.  Too bad, soo sad.

No, you deliberately misquote me all the damn time.

It is getting tiresome to have to keep changing what shows up on screen back to what i actually said though.

I would say this is the first place i've been with a hardcore socialist Communist who demands he's a hardcore Conservative.....and some people buy it!  Mr. Obvious should handle should handle that one.

HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah... The small government guy is the communist. That's always the case. The guy bitching about your big.gov hero, who is much closer to communist than I. Small governments with balanced budgets cannot be communist. Or socialist. Communists REQUIRE big spending centralized governments just like the one you defend.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

No,you don't. Presidents have nothing to do with creating budgets UNLESS they are from the majority party. If they aren't,their only choice is to refuse to sign,the bill goes back to Congress where a super majority passes it anyhow,and the President get slammed in the press for trying to shut down the government and starve all the poor people.

NOBODY can or is about to make changes overnight. Too many powerful people in too many political positions that can and will block it. Anybody that even tries at this point is going to get slammed in the media for trying to "starve and make blacks and other minorities homeless".

And,it is a FACT that if you lose an election (not have one stolen from you via voter fraud,like happened to Trump),you can do nothing to make positive changes.

I am no longer even sure any president can make meaningful changes with two full terms anymore,unless he or she gets lucky enough to also have a congressional majority during their second term.

Even then they are going to get slammed with the whole "starving poor people and making them homeless" charges in the media. The difference is with two full terms and as little compromising as possible,the middle-class MIGHT see the positive moments and changes,and vote for a conservative President to replace the outgoing one. Like I wrote above,America is going to have to get VERY lucky for that to happen with the media outright owned by the left now.

Go ahead and keep making excuses. It still doesn't change the fiscal reality

If the only purpose of voting for a GOP president is to make the ladies on "The View" upset, well, any Republican will do that. What's the purpose of voting for a  GOP president if that president is just going to rubber stamp Pelosi's spending wishes because he's afraid of the consequences of fighting them? I suppose you could argue Supreme Court appointments

Why are you so afraid of a government shutdown?  It's not like anyone is suggesting overthrowing the Federal governmentl
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 12:34:03 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

roamer1:
A damnable lie is all you got, ever. I have never endorsed Bidet anymore than I did Tumpy.

christian:
i've not seen anybody here attack Trump like roamer1 has here, and the pretense by roamer1 is an outright horse laugh.
 As so often quoted by roamer1, anyone is better than Trump, and that left us with Biden, supposed equity?  among the insane? and yet the lies remain out in the open, before everybody.

Naw. I've been a pox on all your houses all the way along - With special sauce for Tumpy and friends for claiming to be conservative - Which he ain't - At all. If there's a bone to pick it's that.

Offline Killer Clouds

Naw. I've been a pox on all your houses all the way along - With special sauce for Tumpy and friends for claiming to be conservative - Which he ain't - At all. If there's a bone to pick it's that.
Quit whining little girl. You got what you wanted.