Author Topic: Democrats Pass $1.5 Trillion Omnibus Spending Bill After Democrat Disarray  (Read 11304 times)

Online roamer_1

I know that point and do not disagree that the ones fighting the lefitsts are tepidly doing it.

No one is opposing the leftists. NO ONE.

And those are the tactics by which we part ways.
A commander in a war does not have the luxury to simply sit back and await better troops because his troops in the field are not the best.  He must prevail with the army he has standing before him.  His troops are not his enemies.  The guys firing bullets at him are the enemy.

And to the enemy, it is a sign of weakness to not do battle when opposed.  It is committing suicide.

Oh here we go... the ol 'go to war with the army you got' bullshit. Rolls eyes.

Online roamer_1

Primaries are where the battles happen. Generals are where it's time to compromise.

And now the 'fight in the primaries' bullcrap. One stupid ass meme right after the next.

This is why you voted for Romulous.  :silly:

Offline Killer Clouds

And now the 'fight in the primaries' bullcrap. One stupid ass meme right after the next.

This is why you voted for Romulous.  :silly:
Atleast I'm not a demonrat blower like you little girl.

Online roamer_1

Rock Solid.

Problem is we have a bunch of whiners who have given up, not offering effective solutions.

Never-GOPers just like the Never-Trumpers.

The solutions have been offered all the way along - The Principles of Conservatism.

I have not given up. not at all. I am standing directly upon what I always have. And I always will.

It is y'all that ain't there no more. I didn't leave the Republicans, the Republicans left me.

And yet your tone supposes that I should come to heel - that you own my vote and my allegiance somehow, and that I am acting out.

That's what makes it all the more hilarious when you make your pronouncements.

Online roamer_1

Atleast I'm not a demonrat blower like you little girl.

HAHAHAHA! That's all you got. An intellectual wasteland.

Offline libertybele

That, I have to agree with you @roamer_1   No one right now is offering any true opposition to the leftists; they are betting on winning back seats just because Joe is so incompetent.

In truth, both sides have failed us. Heck we have 535 members of Congress watching the president trip over himself, mumble incoherently, making a fool out of himself before other countries and they do nothing!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 02:10:22 am by libertybele »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
roamer1:
No it is not true.
You expect me to endorse big.gov on the right - Then you've another think coming. Nothing will destroy us faster than Republicans taking fiscal conservatism off the table.

You expect me to endorse big.gov on the right - Then you've another think coming.

and aren't we so much better off with your endorsing big government Biden now in office, you  endorsed big government left and Biden govern being better than anything Trump would do.  Despite your lie and deny of having anything to do with what your fought so hard for, Bidens tyrannical rule.  roamer always giving democrats a pass while excoriating Republicans-Trump for what they supposedly both are guilty of, shows the lie of how uneven your intentions are.

Nothing will destroy us faster than Republicans taking fiscal conservatism off the table.

That is a very outrageous and immense lie, as Biden moving us fast towards destruction Biden's Afghanistan, reversing Trumps bring jobs back from China, Biden shutting off American oil to America, Bidens China co-vid re-invent America tyrancy, Biden trashing our currency-inflation, Bidens toxic vaccines agendas, Bidens Afghanistan re-invent America and encourage and empower world Communist and finance it with oil invented energy scarcity scam.  While roamer and Biden plot and pose save America, they work hard for its destruction as many now attest to.
roamer1:

christian:
So glad you at least told a partial truth, you included yourself.  Are you too exhausted from blaming Trump amd republicans for everything?

roamer1:
You're kidding right? Y'all forget the destruction of Tumpy's last two years. You got nothing to brag on.

christian:
Trumpys destruction of healing the nation ignored, yet ignoring  Obama's malaise governance and excusing Trumps works destroyed by biden, and so equal handed, the blame eh ?  Your claiming blame at Trump for how successful they sabotaged Trump the last 2 years, while trump yet restored jobs and economy, that biden promptly reversed that.  Stooge much?  Do you get paid by Putin, Xi, and the democrat party? roamy?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 02:22:50 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online roamer_1

and aren't we so much better off with your endorsing big government Biden now in office, you  endorsed big government left and Biden govern being better than anything Trump would do.  Despite your lie and deny of having anything to do with what your fought so hard for, Bidens tyrannical rule.  roamer always giving democrats a pass while excoriating Republicans-Trump for what they supposedly both are guilty of, shows the lie of how uneven your intentions are.

A damnable lie is all you got, ever. I have never endorsed Bidet anymore than I did Tumpy.

A pox on both your houses.

Online roamer_1

Oh and BTW: Tumpy spending at TWICE the rate of Democrats is not 'healing America'.

It is the very SAME destruction as it is when the Democrats do it.

Offline Killer Clouds

Oh and BTW: Tumpy spending at TWICE the rate of Democrats is not 'healing America'.

It is the very SAME destruction as it is when the Democrats do it.
More lies from a whiney little girl.

Offline Hoodat

An army that openly collaborates with the enemy.  Again and again and again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

An army that openly collaborates with the enemy.  Again and again and again.

YEP... Across DECADES.

Offline Hoodat

and aren't we so much better off with your endorsing big government Biden now in office, you  endorsed big government left and Biden govern being better than anything Trump would do.

Lies make Jesus cry.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Yes Obama doubled the debt.

No.  Six years of the GOP controlling the House is what doubled the debt.  The last two of which the GOP controlled BOTH the House and Senate.  And do you know what the GOP did?  They ordered the Fed to print up some fresh money and hand it out to everyone in the form of food stamps and free checks so that they could keep their cushy jobs.  They gave Obama everything he wanted and then some.  They even left Obamacare in place, and threw in a couple of billion to Planned Parenthood for good measure.

Republicans did that.  Not Obama.  Republicans.

Online roamer_1

Republicans did that.  Not Obama.  Republicans.

But, but, butt.... When Republicans do it it's HEALING the nation.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Hoodat

Every single time a debt ceiling is reached, Republican are handed a golden opportunity to do one of two things:

A)  Get a Conservative agenda passed.  Or

B)  Get the government (the root of everything evil in this world) shut down.

It is without fail a win-win situation, each and every time.  So what do Republicans do?  They cower.  They vascillate.  And then they promptly forget every Conservative thing they have ever uttered, and then hand the Democrats everything they ask for as they drive us further into debt.  And they do so KNOWING FULL WELL that the Democrats are funnelling that money right back into their campaign coffers to use agains the very Republicans who made it possible.

No wonder they call the GOP, the STUPID party.

Offline LMAO

But, but, butt.... When Republicans do it it's HEALING the nation.   *****rollingeyes*****

And, and, and “our obligations” and, and, and “we must compromise” and, and, and (insert excuse here)

Good God! A few here are like an abused spouse who keep going back to their abuser because “at least he says he loves me.”
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 12:08:00 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

More lies from a whiney little girl.
I recall one like that in high school.

Best to just ignore.  They are conditioned this way.  All fluff while doing nothing.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Don't know who you're referring to here, but count me as a #NeverLiberal.  You want a solution?  Stop voting for people who vote Democrat when it comes to spending money.  Instead, vote for people who don't act like a bunch of pu$$ies every time something controversial comes up.  Like increasing the debt ceiling for example.  This last vote, Republicans could have gotten everything they wanted.  But instead settled for nothing.  NOTHING!
Call me a #NeverLiberal too.  I think we are on the same page @Hoodat on our opposition to liberals wherever they are.  I have always admired your posts and can see the frustration in them on this subject.

We are talking tactics, not philosophy. To stop voting altogether guarantees one will not get the results one wants.  It is like the colonials who had no say in King George's rule.  To me, that is not a solution to just permit to be rolled over and be defeated.

We need arms being taken up instead of tepid responses.  Voting for known conservatives who remain conservatives when going to DC is the best way of course, but how do we accomplish that?  By not voting?  That is not a solution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Killer Clouds

Call me a #NeverLiberal too.  I think we are on the same page @Hoodat on our opposition to liberals wherever they are.  I have always admired your posts and can see the frustration in them on this subject.

We are talking tactics, not philosophy. To stop voting altogether guarantees one will not get the results one wants.  It is like the colonials who had no say in King George's rule.  To me, that is not a solution to just permit to be rolled over and be defeated.

We need arms being taken up instead of tepid responses.  Voting for known conservatives who remain conservatives when going to DC is the best way of course, but how do we accomplish that?  By not voting?  That is not a solution.
:thumbsup: Sometimes the best you get is the lesser of 2 evils. Not voting insures evil wins.

Online roamer_1

HAHAHAHAHA! So glad to see you've endeavored to carry on exactly as you always have using the same tired assed memes to serve as reason, all the while expecting something different to happen - Which has not happened in fifty years.

Wooo!

Now I know that I don't have to pay attention to Republicans even yet sommore...
And then you wonder why folks don't vote.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 08:33:54 pm by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

:thumbsup: Sometimes the best you get is the lesser of 2 evils. Not voting insures evil wins.

Do you listen to yourself?

If you have evil and lesser evil - And you vote for evil or lesser evil, by definition, evil wins.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You have the solution, NeverTrumpers demanded Trumps defeat and now cry big tears about how bad things are going, by both sides.  Yet denial of course again denies what it now bawls big tears about.  Therapy is not likly to overcome denial at such a monstrous size.  Your a 'victim' of getting your way, so what you see is your handiwork, you obviously are going to have to up your bawling rages.
 :media: :laughingdog: 000hehehehe :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :laughingdog: :bigsilly: :media:
May you receive in full measure what you fight so hard for.  the End Times looms...

Odd your getting a taste of it now, and don't like it at all, eh?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 09:59:36 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

Do you listen to yourself?

If you have evil and lesser evil - And you vote for evil or lesser evil, by definition, evil wins.
And not voting at all guarantees you have no right to complain. People like you just end up whining like the little girl you are. You got what you want so STFU and live with it.

Online roamer_1

And not voting at all guarantees you have no right to complain. People like you just end up whining like the little girl you are. You got what you want so STFU and live with it.

Who says I don't vote? As I said, I will vote for a Conservative every time.

As for what I want - Out of this last election, I wasn't going to get what I want... Small government, balanced budgets, reined in spending. Nobody offered any of that. No damn different.