Author Topic: Joe Biden Spits on US Allies to Secure a Deal That Makes No Sense  (Read 82 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Spits on US Allies to Secure a Deal That Makes No Sense
By Bonchie | Mar 06, 2022 8:30 AM ET

While the Biden administration has done its best to hide the ongoing negotiations, you’ve probably been made aware by now that a new JCPOA nuclear deal with Iran is in the works.

Guess who’s at the forefront of helping secure that deal? That would be none other than Vladimir Putin, who the United States is ostensibly at economic war with over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. About now, you are probably asking how that makes any sense at all. But stick around, because I promise you that it gets even worse.

Recently, I wrote two articles noting the seeming subservience of the Biden administration to Russia (see here and here), even as Biden himself has trotted out the tough-guy talk for a gullible public. Yet, behind the scenes, it appears that a deal with Iran has taken priority, even as Putin continues to bomb cities in Ukraine.

But hang on, I told you things would get worse. According to Kenneth Vogul, the Biden administration is now looking to normalize relations with the communist Maduro regime in Venezuela. How does that connect with the Iran deal? We’ll get to that in a moment.

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1500230617404956678

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/03/06/joe-biden-spits-on-us-allies-to-secure-a-deal-that-makes-no-sense-n532374
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Joe Biden Spits on US Allies to Secure a Deal That Makes No Sense
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 04:49:04 pm »
Frankly,I am surprised that anyone is shocked when he does some damnfool thing.

Doing damnfool things is the ONLY thing you  can count on him doing,but even then they are only done if he gets to slip some cash in offshore accounts for getting it done.

And ANYBODY that thinks he has the mental ability to do all this scheming and plotting are a bigger fool than he is.

He is just the dummy,not the ventriloquist.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!