Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Are Some People Just Bad?  (Read 84 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Are Some People Just Bad?
« on: March 06, 2022, 04:09:04 pm »
Are Some People Just Bad?
Derek Hunter
Posted: Mar 06, 2022 12:01 AM

Watching the footage out of Ukraine these days you have to wonder where this large group of Russians went wrong. Wrong isn’t the right word, evil is closer to it. I get that dictators order their minions to do truly evil things, but what causes someone to follow those orders? Are some people just bad?

Vladimir Putin ordering the execution of civilians isn’t a surprise, it’s what all left-wing dictators eventually do. They also, eventually, turn on their inner circle of advisors. Paranoia is a weird thing. I hope Putin’s closest allies have their affairs in order, their trip to Hell is likely approaching faster than they thought.

I get all of that – power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely – but that doesn’t explain everyone else. Where are the Russian people? Where are the mass defections from the military? Come to think of it, where is the military?

South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham got into some hot water this week by openly calling for someone, anyone, to step up and execute Putin. It wasn’t stupid because Putin is a good guy deserving of due process, he’s executing Russians around the globe who’ve spoken out against him, it was stupid because if there was an effort underway, Graham polluted it.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/03/06/are-some-people-just-bad-n2604174
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Derek Hunter: Are Some People Just Bad?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 04:41:44 pm »
Yes.

This is so obvious,I will never understand why anyone asks.

For example,I had a cousin (dead now) that thought the sun rose and sat to please his 8  year old son.

I was visiting him and his wife once,and by accident happened to be sitting at the table and directly facing the boy sitting in the floor playing with his little "weener dog". By accident,I happened to be looking directly at him when he evidentially decided he wasn't receiving enough attention,so he reached down and squeezed the dogs nuts.

The dog,obviously hurt AND startled,yipped and snapped at him but did NOT break the skin.

The father started beating the hell out of that little dog,and I could literally see pure evil in that boy's smile as he watched his harmless and innocent little dog take a beating for defending himself by reacting instinctively.

I screamed at the father to stop and told him and his wife WHY the little dog nipped at their "perfect in every way" son",and while he stopped hurting the dog,it was clear neither wanted to believe me even though both had know me all their lives,and KNEW I would not lie to them. Especially not about something like that.

And,I am NOT kidding,that boy had a look of pure evil on his face when he did it.

It came as no surprise to me that after graduating from high school he moved to a swampy area to fish,hunt,and trap for a living. I have no doubt he tortures the hell out of any live animals he catches,and there is nobody around to see it or hear them screaming.

My cousin has been dead for maybe 15 years now. He and his wife were living in a house owned by her mother,and one day about a year after the above incident,she just told him to move all his stuff out  because she had a replacement man moving in.

She even got a restraining order out on him to keep him from visiting with his son after claiming he had been abusive to the boy.

Within 2 years he had drank himself to death.

The son had him cremated and just threw the ashes away without even telling anyone.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 04:45:10 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!