Author Topic: ‘Profoundly embarrassing’: Douglas Murray claims Kamala Harris was ‘painful’ in Ukraine talks  (Read 149 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rita Panahi
‘Profoundly embarrassing’: Douglas Murray claims Kamala Harris was ‘painful’ in Ukraine talks
12 hours ago

US Vice President Kamala Harris’ speech at the Munich Security Conference in the midst of the Ukraine crisis was “beneath something that a school child would say,” according to author Douglas Murray.

“Kamala Harris said, in front of her European colleagues … ‘we’re looking at the possibility of war in Europe guys’,” Mr Murray said.

“It was profoundly embarrassing that the world’s superpower in that moment was speaking in these banal, meaningless cliches.

"It was just painful to watch."

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/rita-panahi/profoundly-embarrassing-douglas-murray-claims-kamala-harris-was-painful-in-ukraine-talks/video/db5488d8dc0ea63aef61ec9d9051d0f1#top
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

As painful as it may have been to watch, it's even more painful to realize she's your country's VP.

Online DB

The shame should land on those who voted for her.

Offline LMAO

She's "painful" every time she opens her mouth
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy