Author Topic: Judge in Rittenhouse Trial Throws the Book at His Surviving Attacker  (Read 164 times)

rangerrebew

Judge in Rittenhouse Trial Throws the Book at His Surviving Attacker
daniel daniel February 11, 2022   

Last year we finally saw the end result of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. It was everything that it should have been he was innocent and he was found to be innocent of all charges. The prosecution really did a horrible job.

It was clear from the very beginning that they really didn't have much of a case but of course, they were probably being paid tons of money so they were going to do it regardless.

There was still the matter of what was going to happen with the firearm that was used that night by Rittenhouse. That was actually decided last month when the judge decided that the firearm was to be destroyed instead of being returned back to its owner. I guess I can understand that to a degree and I'm sure that Kyle didn't have too much of an opinion about what happened to it anyway because honestly it could have been treated as a piece of "memorabilia" Of some sort and that just wouldn't be the best idea.

https://civildeadline.com/judge-in-rittenhouse-trial-throws-the-book-at-his-surviving-attacker/
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 05:45:06 pm by rangerrebew »