Author Topic: Judge Blasts Justice Department for False Account of Kamala Harris’ Whereabouts on January 6  (Read 189 times)

Offline Kamaji

Judge Blasts Justice Department for False Account of Kamala Harris’ Whereabouts on January 6

By Julie Kelly
February 11, 2022

A D.C. District Court judge overseeing numerous Capitol protest cases today accused the Justice Department of repeatedly falsifying the location of Vice President-elect Kamala Harris during the afternoon of January 6, 2021.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, openly doubted the validity of trespassing charges against Nicholas Rodean, indicted last March on several counts for his participation in the protest on Capitol Hill.

Rodean, like hundreds of Americans ensnared in the Biden regime’s abusive investigation into the four-hour disturbance, has been charged with three misdemeanors based on the Justice Department’s claim that the U.S. Capitol was “restricted” due to the presence of Secret Service protectees—Harris and Vice President Mike Pence—when protesters entered the building. As I wrote here last week, prosecutors have included the allegation about Harris’ whereabouts in criminal complaints and formal indictments, which means the Justice Department also presented it as evidence to a grand jury.

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/02/11/judge-blasts-justice-department-for-false-account-of-kamala-harris-whereabouts-on-january-6/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is so strange.  What could be gained by falsifying VPOTUS location?

Or....  is this just another dot to connect , in what is sounding more by the day, a dim J6 False Flag operation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This is so strange.  What could be gained by falsifying VPOTUS location?

Or....  is this just another dot to connect , in what is sounding more by the day, a dim J6 False Flag operation.
I think it's to try and paint the protest as an insurrection and much more grievous because supposedly Vice resident Cackler was on the premises when apparently she wasn't. So just more lies and fake evidence to smear people trying to make their voices heard by their supposed representatives.