Author Topic: OPERATION: KILLSWITCH Freedom Convoy 2022; Truckers for Freedom  (Read 41378 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: OPERATION: KILLSWITCH Freedom Convoy 2022; Truckers for Freedom
« Reply #1725 on: February 22, 2022, 03:56:37 pm »

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1496137872407240714
Besides "inconveniencing" some folks, what crime occurred here (other than challenging the simp's authority)?

Agree with others, this is political and they're going to make an example of her and others to dissuade further protests (unless it's blm type @hit).
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1726 on: February 22, 2022, 04:42:22 pm »
Ottawa protest organizer Tamara Lich denied bail

OTTAWA -- Tamara Lich, one of the leading organizers behind protests against COVID-19 restrictions and the Liberal government on Parliament Hill, has been denied bail.

An Ontario court judge issued the decision in Ottawa this morning, saying she believed there was a substantial likelihood Lich would reoffend if released.

A separate bail hearing is scheduled this morning for fellow protest organizer Patrick King.

more
https://www.cp24.com/news/ottawa-protest-organizer-tamara-lich-denied-bail-1.5790776
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1727 on: February 22, 2022, 04:46:02 pm »
there was a substantial likelihood Lich would reoffend
Yes, we certainly wouldn't want any more "mischief."  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1728 on: February 22, 2022, 04:48:45 pm »
Yes, we certainly wouldn't want any more "mischief."  **nononono*

Exactly.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1729 on: February 22, 2022, 05:38:12 pm »
Rep. Lauren Boebert
@RepBoebert
·
1h
Trudeau is only doing what Democrats in America wish they could do.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1730 on: February 22, 2022, 05:40:34 pm »
Survey: Majority of Democrats Support Justin Trudeau’s Crackdown on Freedom Convoy Protesters

Hannah Bleau 22 Feb 2022

Most Americans disagree with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s handling of the Canadian freedom truckers in his country, but a majority of Democrats support his protest crackdown, a Trafalgar Group survey released Tuesday found.

“Do you approve or disapprove of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s handling of the trucker protest in his country?” the survey asked.

Overall, it found 55.3 percent disapproving, compared to 35.1 percent who approve and 9.6 percent who are unaware of it.

Notably, there is a significant partisan divide, as 87.3 percent of Republicans disapprove of Trudeau’s handling of the protest, but 65.7 percent of Democrats approve of it. Most independents, 74.4 percent, disapprove.

The survey, taken February 18-20, 2022, among 1,080 respondents, has a margin of error of +/- 2.99 percent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/22/survey-majority-of-democrats-support-justin-trudeaus-crackdown-on-freedom-convoy-protesters/
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1731 on: February 22, 2022, 05:49:39 pm »
"Lunatic Canadian MP says “Honk Honk is an acronym for Heil Hitler”"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/SallyMayweather/status/1495928778169724928
Is "Happy Homemaker" an acronym for "Heil Hitler", too?

Enquiring minds want to know.

After all, wasn't that why the 88mm gun wasn't an 89 or 90mm?
(H is the eighth letter of the alphabet, HH, well you get it by now...)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1732 on: February 22, 2022, 05:57:54 pm »
Besides "inconveniencing" some folks, what crime occurred here (other than challenging the simp's authority)?

Agree with others, this is political and they're going to make an example of her and others to dissuade further protests (unless it's blm type @hit).
Of course it is political.
As for making examples, that leads to one of two possible outcomes.
Either Canadians lay down and submit, or the next protests might be less amicable.
Consider that Canadians were protesting against totalitarian bullshit, and here is another steaming hot helping, served up by their government.

Especially in contrast to the communist street parties Trudeau took a knee with.

This issue is something which affects ALL Canadians, so let's see how Canadians respond.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #1733 on: February 22, 2022, 06:07:23 pm »
So, under a declared emergency which includes the power to seize assets, wouldn't that power extend to all federal and state (or provence) government?
Could a state/provence then authorize the seizure of assets?  Think soros or WEF...  :whistle:

Online corbe

« Reply #1734 on: February 22, 2022, 06:57:24 pm »
   Who amongst you believes that bidet won't handle the fbi infiltrated American Truck Convoy differently than truedope did, invoking the Patriot Act to level 11?    9999hair out0000
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1735 on: February 22, 2022, 06:59:48 pm »
   Who amongst you believes that bidet won't handle the fbi infiltrated American Truck Convoy differently than truedope did, invoking the Patriot Act to level 11?    9999hair out0000
I believe that all of that is already in place and warming up in the wings, complete with codes and playbooks.
The only way to defeat it is to leave them swinging at smoke.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1736 on: February 22, 2022, 08:13:37 pm »
Woman puts up $50K to help convoy leader Pat King get bail

King, a leader in so-called Freedom Convoy, faces 4 criminal charges
CBC News · Posted: Feb 22, 2022 12:59 PM ET | Last Updated: 21 minutes ago

One of the leaders of the three-week occupation in Ottawa, Pat King, is appearing at a bail hearing Tuesday as a woman has pledged to put up $50,000 to ensure King won't violate his bail conditions.

King, an Alberta resident, faces four charges related to his involvement in the occupation including mischief, counselling to commit the offence of mischief, counselling to commit the offence of disobey court order, and counselling to commit the offence of obstruct police.

His arrest was captured during a livestream and broadcast to thousands of people.

Ottawa police had previously warned protesters they would face charges or fines if they did not stop blocking streets or assisting others in blocking streets.

At Tuesday's bail hearing, fellow Albertan Kerry Komix was put forward as King's proposed surety, which means she would put money forward on behalf of King and encourage him to maintain conditions of bail.

more
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/pat-king-charges-ottawa-police-convoy-1.6359934
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1737 on: February 22, 2022, 09:22:02 pm »
Comrade Catfish nibbled on the hook:
"Vote in Parliament was 185-151 reaffirming Trudeau's facist Emergency Order.
Canada basicallly offically ceded its ability to live free tonight."

Comrade Briefers,
Let's review:
- Canada
- Australia
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Great Britain
- United States

Two gone; two "turning"; and two left to go.
Like the train in the movie:
Unstoppable...?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #1738 on: February 22, 2022, 09:28:29 pm »
Comrade Catfish nibbled on the hook:
"Vote in Parliament was 185-151 reaffirming Trudeau's facist Emergency Order.
Canada basicallly offically ceded its ability to live free tonight."

Comrade Briefers,
Let's review:
- Canada
- Australia
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Great Britain
- United States

Two gone; two "turning"; and two left to go.
Like the train in the movie:
Unstoppable...?

Remember the domino theory?

Online corbe

« Reply #1739 on: February 22, 2022, 09:29:41 pm »
   @Fishrrman

Jethro Tull ~ Locomotive Breath { Music Video}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ebwhu3nsM8
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DB

« Reply #1740 on: February 22, 2022, 09:37:06 pm »
Canadian Utopia is just around the corner...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1742 on: February 22, 2022, 10:01:18 pm »
   @Fishrrman

Jethro Tull ~ Locomotive Breath { Music Video}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ebwhu3nsM8

@corbe

Last time I saw Ian Andersen play this in concert, he also had the late, great Conservative pundit, Tony Snow on stage with him in a duet.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1744 on: February 22, 2022, 11:19:06 pm »
While I'm not against protests necessarily, they are a limited tool that's effective only if applied correctly and in a timely manner. The convoy executed that well. They ripped off the mask of the Trudeau govt for the jackboot thug commies they are.

But now that Parliament backed up Trudeau's thug powers for 30 days, the freedom protestors need to restrategize.

First, I'd recoup all the funds I could, solicit more, and protect them from freezing or confiscation.

Then I'd hire citizens as journalists to continue to expose them. People that pull no punches, are relentless, thorough, and detailed. There needs to be a huge media campaign against Trudeau.  No niceties, loud, constantly pressing and escalating. Use Gab, Parler and other offshore platforms as backups to make sure they can get the word out and not be shut down.

I'd also have lawyers ready for whatever legal battle may be out there. Lobbyists for Parliament and provincial govts, and any other relevant networks of assistance paid and volunteer.

I would not discourage protests, but would leave that to individual choice v. organized.

Then I'd repurpose the protests and use the vehicle of economic war. I would focus on Ottawa and do an Alinsky isolate, freeze, and polarize. Whether goods, services, banking, tourism, or int'l investment, I'd make Ottawa a pariah and cut them off. The govt has put every anti-Trudeau opposition in the crosshairs and locked down the capital, so freedom protestors have the perfect excuse to wield pressure by doing exactly...nothing.

In that vein, I would seek out every way possible to undermine the Federal police state in every way possible that paralyzes them from being able to respond to the movement.

The idea is to exasperate and frustrate the Left and bait them into more and more extreme measures, more radical, more outrageous, till they are so far beyond the law of any kind they have no more justification for their actions. Turn Trudeau into just a thug criminal, blatant and open, so he can be toppled and prosecuted.

And that's the end game of all this. Send a message to these WEF tyrants that jail or worse is the price for their globalist power grabs.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 11:22:51 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1745 on: February 23, 2022, 01:37:24 am »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

I kid you not, Trudeau has some 100 police checkpoints all around Ottawa. Police are demanding to know a person's purpose of travel. Trudeau has turned the city into East Berlin.

9:19 AM · Feb 22, 2022   Twitter Web App

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1746 on: February 23, 2022, 02:06:26 am »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

I kid you not, Trudeau has some 100 police checkpoints all around Ottawa. Police are demanding to know a person's purpose of travel. Trudeau has turned the city into East Berlin.

9:19 AM · Feb 22, 2022   Twitter Web App
@Right_in_Virginia

Canadians,especially those living in Ottawa,should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen without even a lousy protest.

I would like to think if I were a citizen living in Ottawa,I would already be out on bail and awaiting a trial date.

I honestly don't think I could live with myself if this happened where I live and all I did was sit on my ass and allow it to happen without protest of some sort.

Where is their self-respect?

WTF is wrong with these people?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1747 on: February 23, 2022, 02:22:48 am »

Similar to the Emergency Powers Act that Trump tried to invoke??  So many in Congress were dead set against Trump using that authority, but I'm afraid they'll sing a different tune under Brandon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/25/how-congress-is-pushing-back-against-trumps-unprecedented-use-emergency-powers/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1748 on: February 23, 2022, 02:27:16 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Canadians,especially those living in Ottawa,should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen without even a lousy protest.

I would like to think if I were a citizen living in Ottawa,I would already be out on bail and awaiting a trial date.

I honestly don't think I could live with myself if this happened where I live and all I did was sit on my ass and allow it to happen without protest of some sort.

Where is their self-respect?

WTF is wrong with these people?

I see it @sneakypete as perhaps no bail allowed and certainly I doubt they would be treated fairly.  Those arrested for J6 are perfect examples of what has happened here.

Canada. Here I thought they were one of the more 'sane' countries and a place some thought might be an option if all went to hell here.  Obviously not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1749 on: February 23, 2022, 02:35:14 am »

I see it @sneakypete as perhaps no bail allowed and certainly I doubt they would be treated fairly.  Those arrested for J6 are perfect examples of what has happened here.

Canada. Here I thought they were one of the more 'sane' countries and a place some thought might be an option if all went to hell here.  Obviously not.

@libertybele

I would like to take this time to apologize to all the people with dependent children or even dependent adults that rely on them for healthcare needs as well as food and other essentials.

I have no one dependent on me but my cats,and can arrange to have them fed and cared for if I am put in jail.

This not the situation most people would face if they were to do what I suggested I would do,so I apologize to all you responsible Canadians who I might have insulted without thinking.

The rest of them,the ones with no more responsibilities than me,can go urinate up a rope.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!