Author Topic: Rabbi, congregants held hostage at Colleyville, Texas synagogue: cops (Breaking)  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I love happy endings.  I hope they blowed his head clean off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good, Biden can cry a little more in his bed.... Ole Brandon couldn't even address the issue without remaining generic in the description (no mention of Muslim or Jews).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mrclose

You'll be happy to know that it had nothing to do with Jews!

Wanna know how I know?

The FBI told me! [/Sarc

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
CBSDFW
@CBSDFW
·
2m
#BREAKING: Governor Abbott tweeted that the hostage situation at Beth Israel in Colleyville has ended and all hostages are out safe. No word on the suspect.

So glad it’s over. People should feel safe in their houses of worship. No matter what denomination.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Explosion(Flashbang) at Texas Synagogue Followed by Rapid Gunfire — All Hostages Held by Pakistani Assailant Out Safe – Terrorist Is Dead!

Gateway Pundit : https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/update-explosion-texas-synagogue-followed-rapid-gunfire-hostages-held-pakistani-safe/

Authorities now say the hostage-taker has reportedly planted bombs at undisclosed locations.

And moments ago — A loud explosion was heard at the synagogue with sounds of gunfire.

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX
Prayers answered.

All hostages are out alive and safe.

Online mountaineer

AP jumps the shark.
The Associated Press
@AP
BREAKING: The FBI says the Texas synagogue hostage taker's demands were specifically focused on issue not connected to the Jewish community.
11:56 PM · Jan 15, 2022

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
FBI seems poorly informed to say that at this point considering the suspect demanded release of Muslim sister Aafia Saddiqui. She’s a convicted jihadist terrorist who is so antisemitic that she demanded jurors for her trial be DNA tested to exclude Jews. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-692631
2:28 AM · Jan 16, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

AP jumps the shark.
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
FBI seems poorly informed to say that at this point considering the suspect demanded release of Muslim sister Aafia Saddiqui. She’s a convicted jihadist terrorist who is so antisemitic that she demanded jurors for her trial be DNA tested to exclude Jews. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-692631
2:28 AM · Jan 16, 2022

Yeah, I read that comment by the FBI, and all I could think of was "B.S."  It clearly had everything to do with the fact that they were Jews, and in a synagogue.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden, his staff, and his whole administration just cannot stop gaslighting us.
They think we are that stupid. They think we are as stupid or more stupid than them.
Inflation is good?
What fuel crisis?
Mandatory lockdowns are normal and save lives?
Paper masks stop viruses?
Radical Muslim terrorist attacking a synagogue on Shabbat has nothing to do with Jews or Judaism.

If these people actually believe all this stuff (which I doubt very much), then they are retarded fools.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Biden, his staff, and his whole administration just cannot stop gaslighting us.
They think we are that stupid. They think we are as stupid or more stupid than them.
Inflation is good?
What fuel crisis?
Mandatory lockdowns are normal and save lives?
Paper masks stop viruses?
Radical Muslim terrorist attacking a synagogue on Shabbat has nothing to do with Jews or Judaism.

If these people actually believe all this stuff (which I doubt very much), then they are retarded fools.

Now I'm sure he was just protesting the filibuster.

Either that or he was trying to score a date with Kyrsten Sinema. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 16, 2022
Texas synagogue terrorist's Pakistani 'sister' is a piece of work
By Rajan Laad

In a major news story, four hostages were freed after a standoff at a synagogue in Texas.

The incident occurred a little before 10:40 a.m. local time, yesterday, when the police received a call about a gunman storming into the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, near Fort Worth, during morning Shabbat prayers.

The service that was live-streamed via Facebook was eventually taken down.

The terrorist was heard on the livestream demanding the release of Islamist terrorist Aafia Siddiqui who was sentenced to 86 years in prison in 2010 for assault and attempted murder of a U.S. soldier.  The Associated Press reported that the gunman was also heard ranting about religion and against America.

There were four hostages in the synagogue, including the head rabbi of the synagogue, Charlie Cytron-Walker.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/texas_synagogue_terrorists_pakistani_sister_is_a_piece_of_work.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Now I'm sure he was just protesting the filibuster.

Either that or he was trying to score a date with Kyrsten Sinema. 

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/1482586426302779399

more here
Incredible moment two hostages ESCAPE from gun-toting 'terrorist' who chases them out of Texas synagogue moments before SWAT team storms building, killing him and freeing remaining prisoner

All four hostages have been released after the terrorist was shot and police stormed the synagogue 
    The suspect had released one hostage earlier in the night, and at around 9pm CST, a loud bang was heard, followed by several gunshots
    Dramatic footage captured the moment two of three remaining hostages ran out of the temple, with the gun totting terrorist right behind them before he quickly retreated inside after seeing the nearby SWAT team
    A SWAT team had been deployed and the FBI was negotiating with him as the standoff entered hour eleven
    The suspect had demanded the release of Aafia Siddiqui, who was convicted in New York for trying to kill US military personnel, according to an ABC News report
    Aafia is also known as 'Lady Al Qaeda' and is serving 86 years at FMC Carswell for attempted murder of a US Army captain, with the prison located 24 miles from the synagogue
    The assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
    Before the live-stream cut off, the assailant can be heard saying, 'I'm going to die. Don't cry about me' 
    Police have evacuated nearby residents and Dallas and NYC police are patrolling area synagogues out of precaution as other major US cities follow suit

By Alyssa Guzman and Ronny Reyes For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:00 EST, 15 January 2022 | Updated: 08:21 EST, 16 January 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10406409/Officials-negotiating-man-reportedly-holding-people-hostage-Texas-synagogue.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

UPDATED! ARMED ‘MUSLIM’ SUSPECT takes hostages at Texas synagogue, threatens to kill them if anyone gets close

January 15, 2022 by BareNakedIslam 43 Comments
BEST UPDATE EVER! Muslim terrorist has been shot and killed. All synagogue hostages are safe.

NEW LATEST UPDATE: Armed Pakistani Muslim hostage-taker at Texas Synagogue reportedly planted bombs at undisclosed locations.

As reported, a Pakistani Muslim man entered the Beth Israel Synagogue in Colleyville, Texas today and took several members hostage. The hostage-taker in Texas of individuals at a Jewish synagogue claims he is the brother of a convicted terrorist serving an 86-year sentence. The man says he is the brother of Pakistani terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, also known as “Lady Al-Qaeda.”

ABC News via Gateway Pundit (h/t Black Mamba) reported:

An armed suspect claiming to have bombs in unknown locations took a rabbi and three others hostage at the Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, a source familiar with the situation told ABC News. One hostage was released uninjured at about 5 p.m. local time, Colleyville police said.

https://barenakedislam.com/2022/01/15/armed-muslim-suspect-takes-hostages-at-texas-synagogue-threatens-to-kill-them-if-anyone-gets-cloe/

Offline Kamaji

rangerrebew

FBI: Colleyville hostage crisis was not anti-Semitism, ‘we are continuing to work to find motive’

Jan 16, 2022 8:00 am By Robert Spencer 27 Comments

This is a clear example of how clueless and willfully ignorant the FBI is. The bureau has been so thoroughly politicized that agents find “white supremacism” everywhere, but can’t see Islamic anti-Semitism when it’s right in front of their faces. Yes, this hostage taker was narrowly focused on getting convicted jihad terrorist Aafia Siddiqui freed. However, he went into a synagogue to take hostages. The Colleyville synagogue has nothing to do with Aafia Siddiqui. Nor does any other synagogue. He went into a synagogue rather than anywhere else to take hostages because of the complex of beliefs and attitudes he had about Jews derived from Islamic texts and teachings: that they’re the worst enemies of the Muslims (5:82), plus modern-day conspiracy theories about how they control everything. The FBI, once again, is either lying or stupid, or both.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/01/fbi-colleyville-hostage-crisis-was-not-anti-semitism-we-are-continuing-to-work-to-find-motive

Most assuredly, a Muslim holding Jews hostage in a Synagogue over something they had nothing to do with doesn't indicate ant- Semitism. :3:

Offline Kamaji

FBI: Colleyville hostage crisis was not anti-Semitism, ‘we are continuing to work to find motive’

Jan 16, 2022 8:00 am By Robert Spencer 27 Comments

This is a clear example of how clueless and willfully ignorant the FBI is. The bureau has been so thoroughly politicized that agents find “white supremacism” everywhere, but can’t see Islamic anti-Semitism when it’s right in front of their faces. Yes, this hostage taker was narrowly focused on getting convicted jihad terrorist Aafia Siddiqui freed. However, he went into a synagogue to take hostages. The Colleyville synagogue has nothing to do with Aafia Siddiqui. Nor does any other synagogue. He went into a synagogue rather than anywhere else to take hostages because of the complex of beliefs and attitudes he had about Jews derived from Islamic texts and teachings: that they’re the worst enemies of the Muslims (5:82), plus modern-day conspiracy theories about how they control everything. The FBI, once again, is either lying or stupid, or both.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/01/fbi-colleyville-hostage-crisis-was-not-anti-semitism-we-are-continuing-to-work-to-find-motive

Most assuredly, a Muslim holding Jews hostage in a Synagogue over something they had nothing to do with doesn't indicate ant- Semitism. :3:

The FBI isn't being clueless - they're engaged in political gaslighting.

Offline Hoodat

Why do we not know anything about this guy yet?  In any other circumstance, we would already be watching live footage of CNN interviewing the guy's middle school teachers.  What I want to know is who this guy is, where he came from, and how he got into the US.  Did he come in on an Afghanistan flight, or did he walk across the Mexican border before getting an all-expense-paid ride to Arlington, TX?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why do we not know anything about this guy yet?  In any other circumstance, we would already be watching live footage of CNN interviewing the guy's middle school teachers.  What I want to know is who this guy is, where he came from, and how he got into the US.  Did he come in on an Afghanistan flight, or did he walk across the Mexican border before getting an all-expense-paid ride to Arlington, TX?

COLLEYVILLE, Texas — Authorities have identified the Colleyville synagogue hostage-taker as 44-year-old Malik Faisal Akram, a British citizen.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/texas/fbi-identifies-hostage-taker-suspect-name-in-colleyvilles-congregation-beth-israel-synagogue/287-256ce355-8c39-4768-baf3-d0d146115e39
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

John - Free Floridian - Cardillo
@johncardillo
FBI flew in HRT to handle the synagogue terrorist.
That's atypical. Normally local SWAT would handle with federal backup if need be.
HRT is tier one domestic LE.
This guy was definitely on the Bureau's radar. They're spinning the narrative to cover their own asses.
11:52 AM · Jan 16, 2022·

Ian Haworth
@ighaworth
The FBI’s declaration that a man taking Jews hostage in a Jewish place of worship on the Jewish day of rest while trying to free an anti-Semitic terrorist had nothing to do with Jews is both insane and demonstrative of the federal government’s attitude to Islamic anti-Semitism.
10:24 AM · Jan 16, 2022

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
The now-deceased Muslim man who took Jewish people hostage at the synagogue in #Colleyville, Texas has been named by the FBI as 44-year-old foreign national Malik Faisal Akram. He is a British citizen.
12:59 PM · Jan 16, 2022·
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 08:02:37 pm by mountaineer »

Online mountaineer

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
A Facebook Muslim group from the British town where the #ColleyvilleSynagogue hostage taker (Malik Faisal Akram) is from has posted a statement mourning his death.

Boo hoo.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Yeah, I read that comment by the FBI, and all I could think of was "B.S."  It clearly had everything to do with the fact that they were Jews, and in a synagogue.
Don't be that way, maybe he just couldn't find a Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, LDS, etc., church so picked the first place he could find. Yea I know utter malarkey, the FBI should know by now that no one is buying the crap they are selling anymore.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

John - Free Floridian - Cardillo
@johncardillo
FBI flew in HRT to handle the synagogue terrorist.
That's atypical. Normally local SWAT would handle with federal backup if need be.
HRT is tier one domestic LE.
This guy was definitely on the Bureau's radar. They're spinning the narrative to cover their own asses.
11:52 AM · Jan 16, 2022·

Ian Haworth
@ighaworth
The FBI’s declaration that a man taking Jews hostage in a Jewish place of worship on the Jewish day of rest while trying to free an anti-Semitic terrorist had nothing to do with Jews is both insane and demonstrative of the federal government’s attitude to Islamic anti-Semitism.
10:24 AM · Jan 16, 2022

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
The now-deceased Muslim man who took Jewish people hostage at the synagogue in #Colleyville, Texas has been named by the FBI as 44-year-old foreign national Malik Faisal Akram. He is a British citizen.
12:59 PM · Jan 16, 2022·
There is zero doubt that the feds let into this country a man who they knew had a terrorist past and dangerous.

The FBI is not inept.  They are evil and wound up silencing their 'problem'.

Now if you believe Biden and the other appeasers, they will claim we have angered the Muslim world with his killing.  Watch for reparations to his family to compensate his not killing any Jews.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I love happy endings.  I hope they blowed his head clean off.
likely did, but my preference would have been blowing off his privates as I wonder what the promised virgins would then think about a eunuch sent to them??
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Malik Faisal Akram: Everything we know about the Texas synagogue hostage-taker

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/malik-faisal-akram-british-texas-hostages-b1994455.html

How did a British man from Blackburn end up holding four people hostage in a synagogue in Texas? That is the question both UK and US authorities are now trying to answer after the FBI named Malik Faisal Akram as Saturday's hostage-taker.

According to CBS News, Akram is not a US citizen and arrived in the country about two weeks ago via JFK International Airport in New York City. He has no criminal record in federal courts.

We don’t know much else about Akram’s life, such as what his trade was, whether he was married, or why he flew to the US.
Brother says Akram 'suffered from mental health issues'

A chance remark caught on the livestream gives one additional detail about Malik Akram's life.

"Don't f***ing cry over me, okay?" the man tells the negotiator at one point. "I left six beautiful kids. I didn't cry... my heart has become stone."

Jewish leaders have reportedly condemned the FBI's apparent suggestion that an attack on a synagogue could be unrelated to antisemitism, particularly considering the potential link to Siddiqui. Throughout her trial, she made antisemitic statements, and at one point demanded the jury be genetically-tested so Jewish people could be excluded.

How did he get a gun and did he have explosives?

Even with its liberal gun laws, Texas does not allow foreign citizens who are not US residents to legally purchase guns. Given that Akram reportedly arrived in the US two weeks ago, it's unclear how he obtained a weapon.

According to CBS, no explosives had been found at the synagogue (as of 12.17pm Central Time on Sunday). Akram had reportedly claimed to have bombs set up in unknown locations.

An official told CBS that Akram had joined the synagogue service on Saturday by claiming to be a homeless man. Mr Biden also said he had been told the hostage-taker spent his first night in the US in a homeless shelter.

Offline cato potatoe

He held a U.K. passport, but he most certainly was not British.  Any word from Tony Blair, who flooded his country with this trash?