Author Topic: Project Veritas Piece on Gain of Function DOD documents and Fauci's problem.  (Read 895 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Here is the Project Veritas report.  I'd watch it, before You Tube pulls it.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgoENmeddA&t=24s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

John - Naturally Immune - Cardillo
@johncardillo
The biggest take away, for me anyway, from the Veritas expose on Fauci and gain of function is that Fauci feels he is above every rule and every law.
He sees people as lab rats and the world as his Petri dish.
Fauci is a sick and dangerous man.
9:12 AM · Jan 11, 2022

https://twitter.com/EricSpracklen/status/1480728983515930624
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Fauci is a psychopath; a latter-day Dr. Mengele.

Offline mountaineer

January 10, 2022
Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath
Project Veritas
    *Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.

*The main report regarding the EcoHealth Alliance proposal leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, it has remained unverified until now. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.

*“The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.

*Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, “It doesn’t sound normal to me,” when asked about the way the documents were buried.

[WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 10, 2022] Project Veritas has obtained startling never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this. ...

The report states that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the basis gain of function research moratorium.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, went ahead with the research in Wuhan, China and at several sites across the U.S. ...  More at Project Veritas

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fauci is a psychopath; a latter-day Dr. Mengele.

Worse..  his genocide was unleashed world wide. In any sane society, this turd would be in Leavenworth right now awaiting trial.

What I am wondering, is if and when a "less woke" country comes calling for Fauci for justice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Rope, lamppost, Dr. Fauci.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Rope, lamppost, Dr. Fauci.

I obviously won't say his name, but my physican said the exact same thing.

Offline mountaineer

Additional explanation of what Project Veritas has discovered at The Post Millennial:
... Project Veritas has obtained a report which stated that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018, looking to obtain funding for Project Defuse to conduct gain of function research of coronaviruses from bats.

According to Project Veritas, the proposal was rejected by DARPA because it violated a gain of function research moratorium. Additionally, there were safety concerns.

According to the documents, NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, proceeded with the research at the Wuhan Virology Lab in China and at several sites other across the US.  ...

Offline Kamaji

Additional explanation of what Project Veritas has discovered at The Post Millennial:

Key point:  "NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, proceeded with the research at the Wuhan Virology Lab in China"

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Key point:  "NIAID, under the direction of Dr. Fauci, proceeded with the research at the Wuhan Virology Lab in China"

Do I smell a smoking gun?   :cool:

Offline mountaineer

But wait, there's more!
UPDATE: US Military Report States COVID-19 Was Created by a US-Funded EcoHealth Alliance Program at Wuhan Institute of Virology
Jan. 11, 2022

... Regarding ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, the much-maligned treatments for COVID-19:
    Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response. Of note, chloroquine phosphate (Hydroxychloroquine, identified April 2020 as curative) is identified in the proposal as a SARSr-CoV inhibitor, as is interferon (identified May 2020 as curative).
So, according to Murphy, the US government identified ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and interferon as curatives for COVID-19 in April and May of 2020, yet pharmacists are still not filling prescriptions for them in January 2022? Why? Who made the decision to essentially sentence over 800,000 Americans to death? ...
More at RedState

Fauci knew, everyone knew, Ivermectin was an appropriate treatment. Yet doctors who dared prescribed it were threatened with loss of their medical licenses.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Glenn Beck did an exhaustive report about these connections months ago, which the media have (of course) completely ignored.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPDATE: US Military Report States COVID-19 Was Created by a US-Funded EcoHealth Alliance Program at Wuhan Institute of Virology
By Jennifer Van Laar | Jan 11, 2022 3:00 AM ET

As we previously reported, on Monday night Project Veritas released a new report announcing that they’d obtained US military documents proving that Dr. Anthony Fauci had lied to Congress and, more specifically, “never-before-seen documents regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this.”

One document, an August 13, 2021 report on Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) letterhead from the Commandant of the Marine Corps Fellow, DARPA to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense carries the subject line: “SARS CoV-2 Origins Investigation With US Government Program Undisclosed Document Analysis.” The analysis reports that the 2018 EcoHealth Alliance coronavirus research proposal that DARPA rejected because it was too risky and likely violated the gain of function research ban was then funded by NIH/NIAID and carried out, and that SARS-CoV-2 – a/k/a COVID-19 – resulted from that research and escaped in August 2019.

The more explosive parts of the report were not narrated by O’Keefe, but were in the screenshots shown. While only one full page was shown in the Project Veritas video, screenshots from other portions of the report were shown as well.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/01/11/new-us-military-report-states-covid-19-was-created-by-a-us-funded-ecohealth-alliance-program-at-wuhan-institute-of-virology-n504679
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Gov't Docs Prove Fauci Lied to Rand Paul; US Was Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan
By Jennifer Van Laar | Jan 10, 2022 10:57 PM ET

We at RedState have long said that when Dr. Anthony Fauci testified to Sen. Rand Paul about the US government’s supposed non-involvement in gain of function research in Wuhan (and funding thereof) that he lied, and now documents from the Defense Advanced Projects Research Agency (DARPA) bear that out.

Project Veritas released documents Monday night “regarding the origins of COVID-19, gain of function research, vaccines, potential treatments which have been suppressed, and the government’s effort to conceal all of this.”

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/01/10/breaking-govt-docs-prove-fauci-lied-to-rand-paul-us-was-funding-gain-of-function-research-in-wuhan-n504652
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Glenn Beck did an exhaustive report about these connections months ago, which the media have (of course) completely ignored.

Interesting, did Beck have the DOD letters? 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I'm sure there was a thread posted here about that report if anyone cares to go find it.  Got three or four responses IIRC.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Now happening in Congress:  Rand Paul is taking Fauci to the woodshed.

Also this:
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz
BREAKING: GOP House Oversight Committee releases never before seen emails showing Dr. Fauci may have concealed information about #COVID19 originating from the Wuhan lab & intentionally downplayed the lab leak theory.

Offline mountaineer

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1480935864670863364

Asked by @RandPaul if "it's appropriate to use your $420,000 salary to attack scientists that disagree with you," Dr. Fauci FREAKS OUT: "(I)n usual fashion, senator, you are distorting everything about me....There you go again. You do the same thing every hearing."

FIREWORKS: @RandPaul asks Dr. Fauci if he thinks it's a "conspiracy theory" to wonder if COVID-19 came from a lab, but Fauci says Paul's "distorting the truth" & "virtually everything" about him.

Dr. Fauci then accuses @RandPaul of showing little concern for the 900,000 Americans who've died from COVID and instead leveling "personal attacks on me that have absolutely no relevance to reality."
Paul counters w/mental health + how more have died under Biden than Trump.

Dr. Fauci then demands time to read from remarks attacking @RandPaul for criticizing him w/o "a shred of evidence" and directly blames those who've disagreed w/him for the death threats he's received & messages to family members.
He adds Paul is doing it "for political reasons."

Fauci wraps his latest back-and-forth with @RandPaul
 by arguing Paul and critics are threatening his life and "making a catastrophic epidemic for your political gain" because he wants to amass political donations. (6/6)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 05:01:05 pm by mountaineer »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Twitter just suspended the account of the Project Vertias COS' account who broke the story.  Surprised it took 3 hours.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Twitter just suspended the account of the Project Vertias COS' account who broke the story.  Surprised it took 3 hours.

:yowsa:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Don't know how long this video will be up on YouTube....

https://youtu.be/_zgoENmeddA

« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 05:20:51 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Asked by @RandPaul if "it's appropriate to use your $420,000 salary to attack scientists that disagree with you," Dr. Fauci FREAKS OUT: "(I)n usual fashion, senator, you are distorting everything about me....There you go again. You do the same thing every hearing."

FIREWORKS: @RandPaul asks Dr. Fauci if he thinks it's a "conspiracy theory" to wonder if COVID-19 came from a lab, but Fauci says Paul's "distorting the truth" & "virtually everything" about him.  [...]

https://rumble.com/embed/vprdi5/?pub=4

Offline Kamaji

Indeed.