Author Topic: Project Veritas Piece on Gain of Function DOD documents and Fauci's problem.  (Read 896 times)

Offline Kamaji

So, now that we have pretty good evidence that Fauci perjured himself in front of Congress, we can expect a quick, professional, and effective criminal prosecution of him, correct?

Correct?  Correct?  Crickets.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So, now that we have pretty good evidence that Fauci perjured himself in front of Congress, we can expect a quick, professional, and effective criminal prosecution of him, correct?

Correct?  Correct?  Crickets.
I maintain that even if was prosecuted and found guilty of crimes against humanity would give him a residential pardon and a pat on the back.

Offline Kamaji

I maintain that even if was prosecuted and found guilty of crimes against humanity would give him a residential pardon and a pat on the back.

Quite possibly.

Offline Idiot

I obviously won't say his name, but my physican said the exact same thing.
Yup...so did mine.  Mine called him the anti-christ as well.

Online mountaineer

Twitter just suspended the account of the Project Vertias COS' account who broke the story.  Surprised it took 3 hours.
Here’s what you need to know about Fauci’s children and family:
1. Youngest Daughter Alison Fauci Was on the Rowing Team at Stanford & Works as a Software Engineer for Twitter  ... Heavy.com
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But wait, there's more!So, according to Murphy, the US government identified ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and interferon as curatives for COVID-19 in April and May of 2020, yet pharmacists are still not filling prescriptions for them in January 2022? Why? Who made the decision to essentially sentence over 800,000 Americans to death? ...More at RedState

Fauci knew, everyone knew, Ivermectin was an appropriate treatment. Yet doctors who dared prescribed it were threatened with loss of their medical licenses.
This only confirms what has been said all along, that the early onset treatments were effective, are effective, and were denied to the American People for whatever reason, by those tasked with safeguarding our health. The "studies" which administered partial regimens slat in the course of the disease were DESIGNED to show failure to be of significant benefit, and were used as an excuse. I have been saying this all along. Nice to see proof.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Perhaps the families of those who died of covid 19 should sue Fauci (and China) for wrongful death.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 12:25:01 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

:bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Perhaps the families of those who died of covid 19 should sue Fauci (and China) for wrongful death.

Hey now! Don’t you dare pick on Dr Fauci. He’s been getting death threats because of Rand Paul. He’s suffered enough. /s
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell