Author Topic: Groveling Ted Cruz fails to convince Tucker Carlson that calling Jan. 6 'violent terrorist attack' w  (Read 4391 times)

Offline Killer Clouds

I really hate it when these politicians on either side say "We have evidence of everything we are saying but we can't show it right now." Yeah ok. I'm calling BS!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@TheMorningSpew2 via Twitter:

So here’s a thought: Ted Cruz said the Jan 6 event was a terrorist attack for a reason. He knew about Epps,the Democrats & FED involvement in orchestrating the attack. He set the stage for what will come next as this is exposed.

Has no one beeen paying attention?  Epps has been at the center of a firestorm of questions, inside and outside of Congress, for at least six months.  POTUS45 often references the true and ongoing investigative journalism on this one man's involvment.  Hell, I been posting about him for months --- from print articles, to congressional hearings, to video clips from the riot.

The whole world knows about Epps and the FBI's setup.    Cruz isn't setting anything up ---- he's catching up.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 01:03:18 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Coming up on Tucker in a few mins
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Is this the same Hannity who thinks Graham walks on water @libertybele    :laugh:

Cruz did okay today.  Neither his line of questioning nor his presentation were original.  All the political risks for asking such questions were taken by others before him.  Cruz was safe and broke no new ground.  If that's being on fire... it was a flash.

I get that you're not a fan of Cruz and never have been.

Again, I am a huge supporter of Cruz and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think we've (at least from my viewpoint) exhausted this topic and back and forth on Cruz.

Peace @Right_in_Virginia
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I get that you're not a fan of Cruz and never have been.

Again, I am a huge supporter of Cruz and will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think we've (at least from my viewpoint) exhausted this topic and back and forth on Cruz.

Peace @Right_in_Virginia

For me this debate isn't about a man, any man @libertybele   It's about setting a record straight....which I'll continue to do. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cruz will be on Hannity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Cruz will be on Hannity

Senator Cruz today questioning the involvement of the FBI (I may have already posted up thread or in a different thread)

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1481083259702423553?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Cruz will be on Hannity

Watched the interview of Cruz -- he basically reiterated his questioning today of the FBI and went after AG, Garland; he also mentioned the bogus investigation and accusation of Trump.  Hannity then went into the Sham investigation of J6, with Cheney and cronies -- outcome is already predetermined.

Cruz obviously is trying to set the record straight .... or at least opening a few more eyes.

It sickens me that we have other GOP senators and Congressmen that aren't speaking out as to what's happening.  Our DOJ is corrupt; FBI included.  They are responsible for inciting a right, terrorist attack, mob attack, insurrection or whatever term you want to call it.

What the heck can we do??  We know what's going on.  Most of the country sees it. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 02:25:09 am by libertybele »

Online Hoodat

It sickens me that we have other GOP senators and Congressmen that aren't speaking out as to what's happening.

But  . . .  but Democrats will say bad things about them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

But  . . .  but Democrats will say bad things about them.

A bunch of DEMS and GOPe azzhats that don't want to see Trump re-elected, nor Cruz elected and they'd love to silence Jordan and Hawley as well. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@TheMorningSpew2 via Twitter:

That's kind of what I was going with earlier.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dancer

No one complained when Cruz opened his 'big fat mouth' (your words) on Jan. 6 did they? 

Slinging arrows at him because of one statement is sad, and you state that he's advanced the DEMS objective.  What about all the GOP in Congress that have come to Cruz's defense?  They're hiding with their tail between their legs; they've already advanced the DEM objective!
But it wasn't one statement. He used that exact phrase in May of '21.  He also blamed it on Trump even though Trump was still speaking when this event at the Capitol went down.  Trump did not know this was going on. He spoke for 20 more minutes then asked his supporters to speak and act peacefully when at the Capitol.  It was a 20 minute walk from Trump's venue to the Capitol.

Trump had also offered federal troops to Bowser & Pelosi, which they turned down.   Now why did they do that...given the violence that always goes on against Trump supporters via BLM & Antifa.

Further, Cruz went on Tucker because he was trying to pull a CYA maneuver.  I was on Twitter when Cruz made that statement.  People were furious!   They published the contact info of his 4 offices and it must have been something because Cruz asked to be on Tucker.  He tried to ooze his way out of his mess and Tucker wasn't having it.

Offline dancer

Trump is a populist vs a conservative. He does have a history in believing in more government solutions to issues.
That just isn't so.  One of the first things he did was tell all the departments to cut their budget by 20%. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
That just isn't so.  One of the first things he did was tell all the departments to cut their budget by 20%.

But did it actually happen?  Nope.

And then proceeded to sign some of the biggest budgets in American history raising the debt and the deficit.  And lets not forget he's in favor of Government run healthcare.

There are records and transcripts of these things.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DB

LOL... Trump is the guy who said "government is going to pay for the 20% of people who couldn't afford health care"... Trump was just a different flavor of big government. Different priorities with the same result. He signed off on spending some 10 trillion dollars we didn't have in just 4 years. He was known as the leverage king for decades before being president and it should come as no surprise he's very good at spending other peoples money.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
LOL... Trump is the guy who said "government is going to pay for the 20% of people who couldn't afford health care"... Trump was just a different flavor of big government. Different priorities with the same result. He signed off on spending some 10 trillion dollars we didn't have in just 4 years. He was known as the leverage king for decades before being president and it should come as no surprise he's very good at spending other peoples money.

@DB
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Oh geez... are we gonna do this all over again??    :laugh:

Your family needs to give thanks with prayers on your knees...EVERYDAY that President Trump was POTUS 2016-2020 and not Hillary Clinton.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DB

@DB
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Oh geez... are we gonna do this all over again??    :laugh:

Your family needs to give thanks with prayers on your knees...EVERYDAY that President Trump was POTUS 2016-2020 and not Hillary Clinton.

That's quite the high bar you set for a standard...

Offline Mesaclone

That's quite the high bar you set for a standard...

Let us know when Mr Perfect Republi-Conservative guy jumps into the primary….until then Trump is the next best thing to Ronald Reagan we’ve seen in my lifetime (56 years and counting).
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

Let us know when Mr Perfect Republi-Conservative guy jumps into the primary….until then Trump is the next best thing to Ronald Reagan we’ve seen in my lifetime (56 years and counting).

@Mesaclone President Donald J. Trump exceeded my expectations. I still consider myself a Cruz supporter. We need as many people helping us to save our Republic as we can get.  I find putting either man down at this point in time, detrimental.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
@Mesaclone President Donald J. Trump exceeded my expectations. I still consider myself a Cruz supporter. We need as many people helping us to save our Republic as we can get.  I find putting either man down at this point in time, detrimental.

Right!!  :seeya:

Offline Mesaclone

Right! We've got the horses to win in 22 and 24....the question is whether we can get them all to pull in the same direction.  If not, we'll lose again and that's a terrifying prospect.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Right! We've got the horses to win in 22 and 24....the question is whether we can get them all to pull in the same direction.  If not, we'll lose again and that's a terrifying prospect.

@Mesaclone

IMNSHO,we either win in 2024,or that is the end of America as a nation of free people.

If we lose,it's time to either start the Second American Revolution or prepare to become slaves of the State.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mesaclone

@Mesaclone

IMNSHO,we either win in 2024,or that is the end of America as a nation of free people.

If we lose,it's time to either start the Second American Revolution or prepare to become slaves of the State.

It will get very grim if that happens.