Author Topic: Groveling Ted Cruz fails to convince Tucker Carlson that calling Jan. 6 'violent terrorist attack' w  (Read 4460 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Maybe it is as simple as being what he truly believes to be true?

lol... Pete.

He's a politician.  Everything these guys do and say are predicated on how it impacts that career. There are no truthful politicians....  Not even Cruz.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele .... Pelosi has been called out both in congress and on national TV for (deliberately?) faiing in her security oversight role on Jan 6, 2021.  There have been multiple calls, by microphone and by letter, for her to release her records and untie the Sargent at Arms so he can answer questions, too.

Cruz has been exposed as being on the wrong side of the J6 issue .... and he'll ignore it hoping we will forget.

Until Pelosi is charged calling her a terrorist directly is not a smart move.

To some Cruz has been exposed as being on the wrong side.  I declare b.s.  He's the one  that raised the objection to the vote in the first place.

I remain a strong supporter and admire him for having the courage to voice objection to the votes on J6. He did his job. 

@Right_in_Virginia
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 07:46:12 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GrouchoTex

Today Cruz is questioning the FBI at a Senate Judiciary Hearing.:

"How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the events of January 6th?

"Who is Ray Epps?"

"Why was Ray Epps removed from the FBI's January 6th wanted list?"

FBI's Jill Sanborn says she cannot answer these questions...

Offline GrouchoTex

Another quote from Cruz today, on Capitol Hill:

"Your answer to every damn question is, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
You're under oath.
You may believe at the Department of Justice that you are un accountable to the American people, but that is not the case."

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seems Cruz may have been playing a "good cop",  bad cop" political tactic in anticipation of some pretty damned biting questioning of the FBI today.  He probably wanted to go into today looking as unbiased as possible, hence the terrorist against cops routine.

Its starting to make a little bit more sense now
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 07:33:16 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Cernovich
@Cernovich
Under oath today the FBI refused to deny involvement in January 6th planning and operations, and indeed even violent actions by confidential informants and sources.
2:00 PM · Jan 11, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Cernovich
@Cernovich
Under oath today the FBI refused to deny involvement in January 6th planning and operations, and indeed even violent actions by confidential informants and sources.

Yep....  Our own FBI is getting unveiled as the gestapho the left wing political arm of our government.

No doubt in my mind now.

Offline LegalAmerican

@catfish1957

Maybe it is as simple as being what he truly believes to be true?

Then he isn't very smart is he?  Most of us know, what went on as laymen....how can HE NOT?  All kind of videos, articles. some FBI telling us, what went on!   
(Talking about Ted Cruz and his comment, calling peaceful protest by patriots, as terrorist, when it was FBI smoke bombs, and FBI BUSSED IN ANTIFA/BLM...that caused all the riots?)

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Before writing off Ted....   This was pretty bad ass.......  and very telling and near proof the DOJ/FBI are ignorantly complict with dimocratic dirty politics. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePxjwXAIf2E

Offline LegalAmerican

Definitely disagree. Like the man or not, he has integrity, something that is missing from most in Congress.  IF he has traded his integrity for his political career, I'd be surprised.

I have absolutely given Cruz the benefit of the doubt and as I have stated a couple of times, I'm waiting to see what he does next.

Integrity?  Like begging to go to TRUMP convention, have his speech approved, then CHANGE IT and leave on AF-1 WITH OBAMA? CONFIRMED.   Then saying, Ben Carson and Marco Rubio were leaving, stopping their campaigns, when they weren't!  That lie cost them both votes.  Then Ted name calling Melania and Trump, told him to" watch it."  All twisted by media to make out it was TRUMPS fault, when TED was the instigator.  Roger Stone placed an article in his Enquirer, and TRUMP was blamed for that too.  As if, people can't do anything on their own.  YOU, call me names?   You called me a lunatic.

What doubt, do you want go give a man, who calls American citizens, terrorists?    9999hair out0000

Offline Hoodat

Integrity?  Like begging to go to TRUMP convention, have his speech approved, then CHANGE IT and leave on AF-1 WITH OBAMA? CONFIRMED.

It wasn't a Trump convention, it was a GOP Establishment convention.  The majority of the delegates in attendance (i.e. first ballot only Trump delegates) were hand-picked by the GOPe.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mod2

Do not make this thread about other TBR members. Stick to the topic.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I see three days weren't long enough... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

She thinks Trump owns everything he touches.  I just can't take it anymore.

I wish it were true.  In 2016, Trump had the power to destroy the GOP Establishment for good.  But he chose to ally himself with them instead.  Cruz was the only one out there fighting for us, a fight he carried to to the Convention.  And for this he is hated?  Bah!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here is the political reality: Many Trump voters were pissed at Cruz for events that happened in 2016, and have only begun to tolerate him.  All the work he's done to mend that fence went right out the window with the "terrorists" comment, and this time he won't recover from the damage.  I hope he's not so self-centered to not realize this situation.  He will never be President now.

Is that fair?  Nope, but as I said, it's the reality in the ocean in which he swims.  Don't shoot, I am only the messenger here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Here is the political reality: Many Trump voters were pissed at Cruz for events that happened in 2016, and have only begun to tolerate him.

These same people are flat out hypocrites for all their bullshit 'Drain the Swamp' rhetoric when the only GOP candidate out there trying to drain the swamp was Ted Cruz.

Again, the chairman of the Republican National Committee was elevated to White House Chief of Staff, and was replaced with Mitt Romney's niece.  And Mitch McConnell was able to barely survive a primary challenge for his Senate seat thanks to a sudden influx of money from one Donald Trump.  'Drain the Swamp' my ass.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
As will I. I am disappointed in Senator Cruz, but I hardly think this is the end of his political career. He messed up, but is still needed in the Senate.
I can think of a half dozen seats at the SCOTUS bench I'd rather see Cruz sitting in, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

Cernovich
@Cernovich

Previously, so did Merrick Garland  --- even after being shown the video.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Seems Cruz may have been playing a "good cop",  bad cop" political tactic in anticipation of some pretty damned biting questioning of the FBI today.  He probably wanted to go into today looking as unbiased as possible, hence the terrorist against cops routine.

Its starting to make a little bit more sense now

88devil 

Nah @catfish1957   Garland was already grilled on this .... and it was  better grillin' because the actual video of Epps was shown.   Cruz just repeated the same line of question.  It was well done; but not original.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Do not make this thread about other TBR members. Stick to the topic.

Sorry...  will delete posts that set me off.

Offline libertybele

88devil 

Nah @catfish1957   Garland was already grilled on this .... and it was  better grillin' because the actual video of Epps was shown.   Cruz just repeated the same line of question.  It was well done; but not original.

I listened to a recording of the good Senator Cruz today on Hannity; he did very well today and even Hannity commented that "Cruz was on fire today".  Good for him!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@TheMorningSpew2 via Twitter:

So here’s a thought: Ted Cruz said the Jan 6 event was a terrorist attack for a reason. He knew about Epps,the Democrats & FED involvement in orchestrating the attack. He set the stage for what will come next as this is exposed.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@TheMorningSpew2 via Twitter:

Ted had better bring his receipts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Right_in_Virginia

I listened to a recording of the good Senator Cruz today on Hannity; he did very well today and even Hannity commented that "Cruz was on fire today".  Good for him!

Is this the same Hannity who thinks Graham walks on water @libertybele    :laugh:

Cruz did okay today.  Neither his line of questioning nor his presentation were original.  All the political risks for asking such questions were taken by others before him.  Cruz was safe and broke no new ground.  If that's being on fire... it was a flash.