Author Topic: NASCAR Rejects Brandon Brown’s ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Car  (Read 246 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NASCAR Rejects Brandon Brown’s ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Car
« on: January 05, 2022, 07:16:02 pm »
NASCAR Rejects Brandon Brown’s ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Car

Warner Todd Huston 5 Jan 2022

NASCAR has officially canceled driver Brandon Brown’s sponsorship deal with the “Let’s Go Brandon” cryptocurrency purveyor.

At the end of December, Brown announced that he was signing a deal for LGBcoin to sponsor his race team going forward.

Brown later revealed that NASCAR sent a written letter approving the deal, so they went forward and even spent the money to make up the car’s LGBcoin paint scheme.

But on Jan. 3, NASCAR abruptly put a halt to the deal, telling Brown that the decision to allow the sponsorship needed to be “reviewed at a higher level” in the NASCAR leadership.

Now it appears that NASCAR has officially denied Brown’s request to sanction to LGBcoin sponsorship deal, according to the Washington Times.

NASCAR clearly became spooked by the subtle insult to Joe Biden that the phrase “Let’s Go Brandon” represents.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/01/05/nascar-rejects-brandon-browns-lets-go-brandon-car/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: NASCAR Rejects Brandon Brown’s ‘Let’s Go, Brandon’ Car
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 07:17:29 pm »
So NASCAR is now officially a left-wing agit-prop outfit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 07:20:04 pm »
I really don't think that for me, (and hopefully, millions of others) NASCAR can go the way of the NFL and NBA on my teevee. I can always go see the dirt track racing at the fairgrounds in the summer, and likely know a few of the drivers there.

I don't need NASCAR.

Sucks for Brandon Brown, though.

It isn't like he was advertising (gasp!) cigarettes or something.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2022, 07:20:57 pm »
How about a sponsorship from FJB Construction in North Georgia?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-