Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg stunned by testing positive for COVID: 'I've done everything I was supposed to do'  (Read 748 times)

Online libertybele

Wow. Liberals are just plain dense!  Goldberg included.

Whoopi Goldberg stunned by testing positive for COVID: 'I've done everything I was supposed to do'

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg described being shocked Wednesday when she learned she tested positive for coronavirus during the show's break for the Christmas and New Year holidays.

During a remote appearance on the program while isolating at home, Goldberg declared that she was surprised when she received the positive test result because, according to her, she had been taking every necessary precaution to avoid contracting the virus.

"I left a couple of weeks ago, just before the break, because somebody I had been around tested positive for coronavirus, so I left. So I've been gone a long time, I feel," Goldberg said.

"And I was all excited and, you know, they have to test us, and so they sent people to test me, and they tested me, and it was like, ‘Oh no you’re not coming back. We’re not sending anybody to your house. You have corona.’ And it was like, wait what?" she added.
"The View" co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Sara Haines, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro

"The View" co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Sara Haines, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro (ABC News / Screenshot)

Goldberg stated that her shock came from the fact that she was fully vaccinated, had received the vaccine booster shot and hadn't gone anywhere other than her house or "done anything."

"But that’s the thing about the omicron, you just don’t know where it is. You don’t know where it is, who’s got it, who’s passing it," she said...........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-goldberg-stunned-testing-positive-covid

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Too bad it wasn’t lethal. 

Offline Hoodat

'I've done everything I was supposed to do'

Uh, no.  You failed to do the most important thing of all.  Think critically.

And now you're a paid shill for Big Pharma.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have seen this movie before. I know how it ends.
How many Holocaust victims said exactly the same words?
(most of them)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Too bad it wasn’t lethal.

Considering that she’s as big as a whale now, she is at very high risk.

Online libertybele

I don't watch the "View" nor have I paid attention to her, but you are right, she's put on a few pounds, but what the heck is that white crappola supposed to be in her hair???

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't watch the "View" nor have I paid attention to her, but you are right, she's put on a few pounds, but what the heck is that white crappola supposed to be in her hair???

It is a thing ... of late.
I've noticed a lot of 'influencers' who are Black women with blond hair.
Cannot imagine how much it costs them to pretend to be White, but I know it is not cheap.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

Oh the drama..... show me the real test results and then I might believe it..

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fat, Liberal and stupid is the way she goes through life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

:seeya:
Cannot imagine how much it costs them to pretend to be White, but I know it is not cheap.

And Whoopi pretty much has exclusively dated white guys over the years. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
:seeya:
And Whoopi pretty much has exclusively dated white guys over the years.

White guys in Black Face to make her feel at home with the brothers she will bot date.

Offline LegalAmerican

Isn't there a mop...that looks like that?  I don't know how to post a picture.  I have tried and tried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_HMOhhLrM
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 02:39:07 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh the drama..... show me the real test results and then I might believe it..
She's in NYC... everyone's testing positive there. It's de Blasio's parting shot on his way out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

It looks like she got extensions made of twine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That's life.  You can do everything you were supposed to, and still get screwed.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Or of old mop heads.

Offline Wingnut

She certainly rocks the Medusa look.  I think there are some snake heads hiding in that coif

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She forgot the part where she's supposed to beat herself in the head with a pipe wrench.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

She identifies as a British judge from the 1700's.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

She identifies as a British judge from the 1700's.

Or some contemporary African judges:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

And now you're a paid shill for Big Pharma.
Oh she thinks critically all the time, it's just not the type of critical thinking you are referring to, hers is thinking critically of anyone that doesn't think like her.