Author Topic: Should Donald Trump run in 2024?  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Should Donald Trump run in 2024?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2022, 04:36:16 am »
He's been morally disqualified.

Do tell.  How has he been morally disqualified?  Please be specific.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2022, 05:20:45 am »
@cato potatoe   DeSantis wouldn't run against Donald Trump because he's a Trump mini-me and not an opponent --- and proudly so   

88devil

https://youtu.be/z1YP_zZJFXs

Yes, I agree.  Ron has copied  all of TRUMPS hands gestures, moves, ideas.  DONALD J. TRUMP, is POTUS NOW.  He needs to be put in Oval Office. He will not run in 2024.  I wish media would STOP THAT.  He is aging, like the rest of us.  He is POTUS...NOW..or he will just work behind the scenes.  There is NO 2024. Some want him to run as senator, speaker.  They are kidding.  Would you, after being president?  I WOULDN'T.  What would be the point?  He can work behind the scene.   

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2022, 05:24:40 am »
No!!!!

I prefer DeSantis, Cotton, or Hawley.

Trump had great ideas, and I hope he works hard as elder statesman for a 2024 Clean Sweep of presidency and congress.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2022, 06:17:58 am »

My old post.  You lefts never stop with B.S.
-----------
That was BILL CLINTONS job & Hillary who goes both ways!  Oh, and Obama. Stormy has to pay President TRUMP $290,000 for lying & extorting money from famous person. Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'brien. Bill has 19 more women of record, saying he raped them.  Not counting paid off Jones & Flowers. Larry Nichols was hit man for Clintons. 115 was last count.

Obama, married to trannie. You talk about lying? The bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. He LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.
https://youtu.be/WSmOuX6DtVU   you want to talk trash about MY PRESIDENT?  LOL

You need video of bouncing b@lls of Manchelle?

My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink coffee.   You want to impugn him?

Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny.  You all must have low I.Q.'s or mental illness. Which?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:26:50 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2022, 06:21:29 am »
I often wonder if Trump Jr is being groomed to make a run, sorta a Bush Jr thing. He is getting married and can now promote the family man image again.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2022, 06:27:57 am »
I often wonder if Trump Jr is being groomed to make a run, sorta a Bush Jr thing. He is getting married and can now promote the family man image again.

NO.  There is only one DONALD J. TRUMP!

Online LMAO

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2022, 06:57:58 am »

My old post.  You lefts never stop with B.S.
-----------
That was BILL CLINTONS job & Hillary who goes both ways!  Oh, and Obama. Stormy has to pay President TRUMP $290,000 for lying & extorting money from famous person. Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'brien. Bill has 19 more women of record, saying he raped them.  Not counting paid off Jones & Flowers. Larry Nichols was hit man for Clintons. 115 was last count.

Obama, married to trannie. You talk about lying? The bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. He LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.
https://youtu.be/WSmOuX6DtVU   you want to talk trash about MY PRESIDENT?  LOL

You need video of bouncing b@lls of Manchelle?

My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink coffee.   You want to impugn him?

Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny.  You all must have low I.Q.'s or mental illness. Which?

Where the hell do you get this stuff???
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2022, 06:58:50 am »
A part of me wants him to run just to piss off Absalom.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2022, 09:00:49 am »
A part of me wants him to run just to piss off Absalom.

I doubt @Absalom would be pissed. He would merely weep for what has been lost and what will be lost. As would I.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2022, 10:04:46 am »
What a damnfool "question" (really more of a anti-Trump rant) this is.

Of COURSE Trump should run. Why would his age be a problem when he  is in excellent health and has never abused his body with alcohol or other drugs,and has no known diseases?

Besides,there will be this dude called a "Vice President" running with him,and he,or she,will surely be MUCH younger and with any luck at all,share Trump's outlook on America.

That's what VP's are for,you dumb-ass!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2022, 10:07:47 am »
He won't run because Trump will attack him and ruin his prospects for 2028.  After Trump loses again, the party (and the country) should be ready for a change of direction in 2028.

@cato potatoe

Which one of the Dim losers is the favorite of you Anti-Trumpers?

Or are you all planning on just eliminating the middle man,and voting Dim?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2022, 10:09:55 am »
DeSantis, Cruz, Haley, any GOP governor from the Great Plains who pursued sensible policies vis-a-vis COVID mitigation, any GOP Senator who previously served as governor of his or her state.  It's not like the GOP has a short bench like the 'Rats do.

The_Reader_David

Ok,Bubba,name the potential candidate that has already been a President,and PROVEN that he will follow conservative principles?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2022, 10:13:01 am »
ABT....figure it out.

@goatprairie

Maybe Hillary can run as the Republican candidate? After all,she is not rude in public and has nothing in common with "Rude Orange Man" politically?

Not to mention you would all get to keep whining about how the goobermint is doing nothing positive.

She may be the perfect candidate for you anti-Trumpers.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 10:14:56 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2022, 10:14:23 am »

@goatprairie

You poor baybay! Did Rude Orange Man not kiss ass enough to suit you?

Online LMAO

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2022, 12:43:43 pm »
I doubt @Absalom would be pissed. He would merely weep for what has been lost and what will be lost. As would I.

If we nominate Donald Trump in 2024, Joe Biden wins a second term. It will be a wasted opportunity.
It will be a safe bet that by 2024, the debt will be higher. As a result, inflation will probably either be as bad or worse. Nominating and electing a big spending populist, a self proclaimed “King of debt” is not the antidote.

It is my opinion that Donald Trump‘s reluctance to invoke the Insurrection Act to squash these riots in the cities was also partially to blame why they worsened. It is also my opinion that attacking Joe Biden for the 1994 crime bill during a time when crime and mayhem were rising in the cities may have cost him votes

Yes Donald Trump secured the border and made us energy independent. But those are gone.

Perhaps this year is where it starts. We don’t need the likes of the Romney, McCarthy or McConnell but we also don’t want candidates who think they’re only job is to entertain the base. Joe Biden and his left-leaning Democratic Party have created probably one of the best opportunities for the rise of conservatism I’ve seen since the late 1970s

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 01:17:43 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2022, 01:18:10 pm »
If we nominate Donald Trump in 2024, Joe Biden wins a second term. It will be a wasted opportunity.
It will be a safe bet that by 2024, the debt will be higher. As a result, inflation will probably either be as bad or worse. Nominating and electing a big spending populist, a self proclaimed “King of debt” is not the antidote.

It is my opinion that Donald Trump‘s reluctance to invoke the Insurrection Act to squash these riots in the cities was also partially to blame why they worsened. It is also my opinion that attacking Joe Biden for the 1994 crime bill during a time when crime and mayhem were rising in the cities may have cost him votes

Yes Donald Trump secured the border and made us energy independent. But those are gone.

Perhaps this year is where it starts. We don’t need the likes of the Romney, McCarthy or McConnell but we also don’t want candidates who think they’re only job is to entertain the base. Joe Biden and his left-leaning Democratic Party have created probably one of the best opportunities for the rise of conservatism I’ve seen since the late 1970s

Outside of DeSantis where are these great "Conservatives" of which you speak?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2022, 01:37:52 pm »

Perhaps this year is where it starts. We don’t need the likes of the Romney, McCarthy or McConnell but we also don’t want candidates who think they’re only job is to entertain the base. 

Unfortunately these days, you kind of do need to entertain the base.   I don't like that it has come to this, but that's the reality.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2022, 01:47:14 pm »
@cato potatoe

Which one of the Dim losers is the favorite of you Anti-Trumpers?

Or are you all planning on just eliminating the middle man,and voting Dim?

Despite this puzzling rant, you realize there zero Briefers who might vote democrat in 2024 like you are suggesting. Then at the next level  realize that the really true "Anti-Trumpers" here could be counted on one hand. And 3rd there is a huge faction here like myself who likes what Trump did, but also realizes that there is a small handfull of candidates out there who might do as good or a better job.

I'll finally venture that 95% of Briefers will vote for DJT in 2024. If he is the candidate.

No matter how much arm twisting  the Extreme-pro-Trump club does.  We are not going to be badgered by Trump or his toadies in supporting him in the primaries.  That shit caused a lot of hard feelings in 2016, and we do not need a repeat.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2022, 01:47:51 pm »

That’s the challenge. And that person is going to need a very thick skin as the attacks from the press and left will be epic. And that person has to be likable. Like it or not, that matters. Trump started office and left office an unpopular president. 

I liked Ron Paul when he was in office and wrote him in in 2008 over McCain when talk radio types were insisting that conservatives must vote McCain and in 2012 for Romney.

It’s a possibility that 2024 may just go Biden’s way if he makes it.

Barry Goldwater

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2022, 01:48:08 pm »
Despite this puzzling rant, you realize there zero Briefers who might vote democrat in 2024 like you are suggesting. Then at the next level  realize that the really true "Anti-Trumpers" here could be counted on one hand. And 3rd there is a huge faction here like myself who likes what Trump did, but also realizes that there is a small handfull of candidates out there who might do as good or a better job.

I'll finally venture that 95% of Briefers will vote for DJT in 2024. If he is the candidate.

No matter how much arm twisting  the Extreme-pro-Trump club does.  We are not going to be badgered by Trump or his toadies in supporting him in the primaries.  That shit caused a lot of hard feelings in 2016, and we do not need a repeat.

As of now, DeSantis is the only one I would choose over Trump.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2022, 01:49:44 pm »

DeSantis would be my first choice.  On paper, Cotton and Hawley have come across as possibly good alternatives.  But like others have observed, sitting senators are ususally not a good choice.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2022, 01:49:58 pm »
The_Reader_David

Ok,Bubba,name the potential candidate that has already been a President,and PROVEN that he will follow conservative principles?

That sure as hell ain't Tumpy.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2022, 01:50:29 pm »
DeSantis would be my first choice.  On paper, Cotton and Hawley have come across as possibly good alternatives.  But like others have observed, sitting senators are ususally not a good choice.

Senators make terrible Presidents, whether Republican or Democrat.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2022, 01:50:44 pm »
As of now, DeSantis is the only one I would choose over Trump.

We're pretty close.  I would have him 4th or 5th.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2022, 01:53:03 pm »
If Trump runs again, he needs to put together his team,  I want to know if he's President again who is going to be working for him, before I vote for him.  This was his achilles heel.   Now I understand you can only hire people who want the job, and who can get approved by Mitch.      But Trump needs to show he can bring better people on board this time.