Author Topic: Obituaries for 2022  (Read 64723 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Obituaries for 2022
« Reply #725 on: November 17, 2022, 05:11:11 am »
Wasn't his character known as Frenchy or am I thinking of something else? The entire series is available on DVD. I hope to find the time to watch it again.
They still run the show every weeknight from 10 to 11 out here on METV. I believe both SGT Schultz and COL Klink called Le Beau...Cockroach, but affectionately I'm sure. I think of the original cast Clary was the last survivor.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 05:13:15 am by GtHawk »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #726 on: November 17, 2022, 09:52:26 am »
Gallagher was a hoot.  He was on a flight I was on years ago.  He was just a few feet away in the waiting area before boarding, and he was more animated waiting for the plane than the typical passenger.  Seemed like he had an intense nervous energy that day.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #727 on: November 17, 2022, 04:03:53 pm »
RIP.

This one hurts.  Hogan's Heroes still runs nightly on MeTV.  I really liked his character on that show.  I think he was actually a part of the real French Underground during the War.  And yes, the Germans in the cast were Jews.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #728 on: November 17, 2022, 04:40:31 pm »
This one hurts.  Hogan's Heroes still runs nightly on MeTV.  I really liked his character on that show.  I think he was actually a part of the real French Underground during the War.  And yes, the Germans in the cast were Jews.
Clary had a rough early life but was never in the French Underground, he was in a concentration camp.

Born in France, Robert Clary early suffered the pangs of war, being interned in a Nazi concentration camp as a child. After WWII he became a singing star in France, and in 1949 came to the United States to promote his career.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #729 on: November 17, 2022, 04:51:38 pm »
Clary had a rough early life but was never in the French Underground, he was in a concentration camp.

Born in France, Robert Clary early suffered the pangs of war, being interned in a Nazi concentration camp as a child. After WWII he became a singing star in France, and in 1949 came to the United States to promote his career.

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #730 on: November 20, 2022, 05:41:19 pm »
Jason David Frank, originally the Green Power Ranger, and later the White Ranger.  Nov. 20, 2022

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #731 on: November 21, 2022, 01:28:02 am »
Jason David Frank, originally the Green Power Ranger, and later the White Ranger.  Nov. 20, 2022

I hadn’t heard that it was a suicide.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #732 on: November 21, 2022, 10:20:12 pm »

‘Supernatural’ actress Nicki Aycox dies at 47

“My beautiful, smart, fierce, incredibly talented, and loving sister-in-law, Nicki Aycox Raab, passed away yesterday with my brother, Matt Raab, by her side,” she wrote. “Nicki and Matt had a wonderful life together in California. She was definitely a fighter and everyone who knew her loved her.”

The late actress announced her leukemia diagnosis on Instagram in March 2021.

“I became very ill thinking I had covid in Jan and Feb,” she wrote. “Well, things came to a head. I ended up in a hospital diagnosed with [leukemia].”

Aycox played the original Meg Masters in the show “Supernatural,” a character who was possessed by a demon.

https://fox8.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/supernatural-actress-nicki-aycox-dies-after-battle-with-leukemia/

---------

If you are a Supernatural fan, she played Meg. She had an excellent sarcastic delivery.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #733 on: November 21, 2022, 10:33:34 pm »

‘Supernatural’ actress Nicki Aycox dies at 47

“My beautiful, smart, fierce, incredibly talented, and loving sister-in-law, Nicki Aycox Raab, passed away yesterday with my brother, Matt Raab, by her side,” she wrote. “Nicki and Matt had a wonderful life together in California. She was definitely a fighter and everyone who knew her loved her.”

The late actress announced her leukemia diagnosis on Instagram in March 2021.

“I became very ill thinking I had covid in Jan and Feb,” she wrote. “Well, things came to a head. I ended up in a hospital diagnosed with [leukemia].”

Aycox played the original Meg Masters in the show “Supernatural,” a character who was possessed by a demon.

https://fox8.com/news/nexstar-media-wire/supernatural-actress-nicki-aycox-dies-after-battle-with-leukemia/

---------

If you are a Supernatural fan, she played Meg. She had an excellent sarcastic delivery.

So young.  :(
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #734 on: November 22, 2022, 01:45:51 am »
I hadn’t heard that it was a suicide.
That's the most likely hypothesis, because he had recently lost a brother, had dropped out of his most famous job with the Power Rangers and was in the midst of a divorce. His MMA career may have dealt a few blows to the head as well.

If it weren't suicide, speculators would have blamed the COVID vaccine. The Internet is a vicious place.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #735 on: November 22, 2022, 03:55:29 pm »
That's the most likely hypothesis, because he had recently lost a brother, had dropped out of his most famous job with the Power Rangers and was in the midst of a divorce. His MMA career may have dealt a few blows to the head as well.

If it weren't suicide, speculators would have blamed the COVID vaccine. The Internet is a vicious place.
I know you think the "vaccines are the cat's meow, but then there's VAERS that says otherwise.
I will NOT comply.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #736 on: November 22, 2022, 05:11:00 pm »
Last Living Star Of ‘Gone With The Wind’ Dead At 90

Mickey Kuhn, the last living star of the 1939 epic film “Gone With The Wind” died Sunday at the age of 90.

Barbara, the wife of the legendary actor, confirmed his death and revealed that Kuhn died in a hospice facility in Naples, Florida, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Barbara revealed that Kuhn was in excellent health until very recently. He was best known for his role as Beau Wilkes in “Gone With The Wind.”

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1595060472746754048

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/22/last-living-star-gone-with-the-wind-star-dead-age-90-mickey-kuhn/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #737 on: November 22, 2022, 05:45:32 pm »
Last Living Star Of ‘Gone With The Wind’ Dead At 90

Mickey Kuhn, the last living star of the 1939 epic film “Gone With The Wind” died Sunday at the age of 90.

Barbara, the wife of the legendary actor, confirmed his death and revealed that Kuhn died in a hospice facility in Naples, Florida, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Barbara revealed that Kuhn was in excellent health until very recently. He was best known for his role as Beau Wilkes in “Gone With The Wind.”

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1595060472746754048

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/22/last-living-star-gone-with-the-wind-star-dead-age-90-mickey-kuhn/

Just for clarity's sake, he played the young boy, not the guy holding the boy.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #738 on: November 22, 2022, 11:45:24 pm »
I know you think the "vaccines are the cat's meow, but then there's VAERS that says otherwise.
My comments are directed at the trolls who manufacture fake "evidence" and misrepresent facts to fit their agendas.

Jason David Frank's death had nothing to do with vaccines. Had it not been an apparent suicide, there are quite a few disinformation artists who would have claimed it was the vaccine with no evidence to suggest such.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #739 on: November 23, 2022, 04:59:31 pm »
My comments are directed at the trolls who manufacture fake "evidence" and misrepresent facts to fit their agendas.

Jason David Frank's death had nothing to do with vaccines. Had it not been an apparent suicide, there are quite a few disinformation artists who would have claimed it was the vaccine with no evidence to suggest such.
Agreed.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #740 on: November 24, 2022, 12:47:28 am »
For the military folks here that spent any time in Europe…a titan of AFN Europe has passed away.

Gary Bautell passed away tonight after suffer a heart attack at the wheel of his car the other day.

Gary was part of AFN first as an Army Broadcaster like myself than for over 4 decades as a civilian with AFN Europe.

The AFN universe and broadcasting in general is a bit dimmer tonight as one of its bright stars has gone dark.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #741 on: November 24, 2022, 12:54:16 am »
@txradioguy good to see you!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #742 on: November 24, 2022, 01:07:15 am »
I'm very sorry to learn of the loss of your friend @txradioguy please don't be a stranger here.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #743 on: November 24, 2022, 01:36:06 am »
For the military folks here that spent any time in Europe…a titan of AFN Europe has passed away.

Gary Bautell passed away tonight after suffer a heart attack at the wheel of his car the other day.

Gary was part of AFN first as an Army Broadcaster like myself than for over 4 decades as a civilian with AFN Europe.

The AFN universe and broadcasting in general is a bit dimmer tonight as one of its bright stars has gone dark.

:0001: :0001: :0001:

:0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #744 on: November 24, 2022, 02:08:09 am »
@txradioguy good to see you!

Ditto.

on another note..anyone hear that Alan Jackson passed?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #745 on: November 24, 2022, 02:40:49 am »
Ditto.

on another note..anyone hear that Alan Jackson passed?

Based on this article, and others I found online, it appears to be a hoax:

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/alan-jackson-reportedly-alive-despite-online-death-rumors-amid-health-battle/

On Wednesday (Nov. 16), a questionable news outlet called FNews2 shared a report that Jackson had died at the age of 64-years-old alongside a graphic that featured the “Chattahoochee” singer in a frame surrounded by candles and red roses.

Following the report of Jackson’s alleged death on the website, the death rumor began to spread throughout social media on platforms such as WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and more.
Let it burn.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #746 on: November 24, 2022, 02:45:23 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #747 on: November 24, 2022, 02:48:47 am »
Someone started a false (unfortunately) "Soros is dead" rumor a day or two ago, as well. So odd that people would falsely report a death.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #748 on: November 24, 2022, 02:51:06 am »
SINGER Alan Jackson has shared a cryptic post following bizarre rumors that he had died.

The 64-year-old's Facebook page on Friday included a clip of the country star with the caption: "Still living that honky tonk dream ya'll."

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6724915/alan-jackson-still-living-rumors-dead-country-music/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #749 on: November 24, 2022, 03:35:00 am »
SINGER Alan Jackson has shared a cryptic post following bizarre rumors that he had died.

The 64-year-old's Facebook page on Friday included a clip of the country star with the caption: "Still living that honky tonk dream ya'll."

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6724915/alan-jackson-still-living-rumors-dead-country-music/

Thank goodness!  He’s one of my faves.