Author Topic: Obituaries for 2022  (Read 63954 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Obituaries for 2022
« Reply #750 on: November 24, 2022, 04:27:31 am »
Someone started a false (unfortunately) "Soros is dead" rumor a day or two ago, as well. So odd that people would falsely report a death.

Got a bottle of bubbly ready for that event.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #751 on: November 24, 2022, 01:19:42 pm »
@txradioguy good to see you!

Sorry I’ve been absent for so long.

Been dealing with some stuff. I’ll be back more often here shortly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #752 on: November 24, 2022, 01:20:50 pm »
I'm very sorry to learn of the loss of your friend @txradioguy please don't be a stranger here.

I promise I won’t be. Just been a rough 7 months.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #753 on: November 24, 2022, 05:17:21 pm »

Indeed it has, and I'm vigorously praying for you and your family.  It's hard to be Thankful on this day sometimes and I hope you can be with us in communion.

:0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #754 on: November 24, 2022, 07:48:11 pm »
Someone started a false (unfortunately) "Soros is dead" rumor a day or two ago, as well. So odd that people would falsely report a death.
Even if the elder Soros died his cancer would live on through his three children who are every bit as evil as daddy.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #755 on: November 24, 2022, 07:53:09 pm »
SINGER Alan Jackson has shared a cryptic post following bizarre rumors that he had died.

The 64-year-old's Facebook page on Friday included a clip of the country star with the caption: "Still living that honky tonk dream ya'll."

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6724915/alan-jackson-still-living-rumors-dead-country-music/
Just think how happy and then crushed the Ditzie Chicks were.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #756 on: November 25, 2022, 02:23:00 am »
Indeed it has, and I'm vigorously praying for you and your family.  It's hard to be Thankful on this day sometimes and I hope you can be with us in communion.

:0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001: :0001:

Thanks my friend I appreciate that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #757 on: November 25, 2022, 11:49:36 am »
Sorry I’ve been absent for so long.

Been dealing with some stuff. I’ll be back more often here shortly.
Looking forward to seeing you back more often.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #758 on: November 25, 2022, 01:29:46 pm »
Got a bottle of bubbly ready for that event.
That's a good reminder - I'll pick up a bottle for "just in case."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #759 on: November 25, 2022, 02:12:51 pm »

Yeah! I hear you loud and clear. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #760 on: November 26, 2022, 01:03:19 am »
John Young Brown, who bought KFC from Colonel Sanders to turn it into a national powerhouse chain, owned several basketball  teams in the 1970s, and served as Governor of Kentucky, has died at 89.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/22/politics/john-y-brown-former-kentucky-governor-dies/index.html
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #761 on: November 26, 2022, 12:55:27 pm »
Irene Cara, 'Fame' and 'Flashdance... What a Feeling' Singer, Dead at 63

Irene Cara, the iconic ’80s singer-actress best known for the soundtrack smashes “Fame” and “Flashdance… What a Feeling,” has died. She was 63.

“It is with profound sadness that on behalf of he family I announce the passing of Irene Cara,” the singer’s spokesperson said in a statement early Saturday. “The Academy Award-winning actress, singer, songwriter and producer passed away in her Florida home. Her cause of death is currently unknown and will be released when information is available.

available.

“Irene’s family has requested privacy as they process their grief,” the rep added. “She was a beautifully gifted soul whose legacy will live forever through her music and films. Funeral services are pending and a memorial for her fans will be planned at a future date.”

In addition to singing the title sing for 1980’s Fame, Cara also starred in the film as Coco Hernandez.

https://tvline.com/2022/11/26/irene-cara-cause-of-death-fame-flashdance-singer-dead-obituary-dead/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #762 on: November 28, 2022, 12:13:00 am »
I'm sure it's nothing ...
Crypto founder Tiantian Kullander unexpectedly dead at 30
By Alexis Carey, News.com.au   
November 27, 2022 3:19pm

The finance world has been rocked by the sudden and unexpected death of a young crypto founder at the age of just 30.

Tiantian Kullander, the co-founder of Hong Kong-based digital asset company Amber Group, died in his sleep on November 23, with the news confirmed on the company’s website “with the deepest sadness and a heavy heart”.

Kullander, known affectionately as “TT,” launched Amber in 2017 with a group of finance insiders, including former Goldman Sachs Group and Morgan Stanley workers. ...
Full story

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #763 on: November 29, 2022, 03:32:53 pm »
Clarence Gilyard Jr. Dead At Age 66

Famous actor Clarence Gilyard Jr., best known for his roles in “Top Gun” and “Die Hard,” passed away following a battle with an unknown illness at the age of 66....

...In addition to starring in blockbuster movies from the 80s, the talented actor also co-starred in “Matlock,” and “Texas Ranger,” and had a loyal, dedicated fan base. “He had a national and international following through his celebrated work in the theatre, in film, and television. His generosity of spirit was boundless – he was always ready to contribute to projects and performances however possible,” Uscher wrote.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/29/top-gun-star-dead-age-66-clarence-gilyard-jr-illness-obituary/
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #764 on: November 29, 2022, 09:10:17 pm »
Clarence Gilyard Jr. Dead At Age 66

Famous actor Clarence Gilyard Jr., best known for his roles in “Top Gun” and “Die Hard,” passed away following a battle with an unknown illness at the age of 66....

...In addition to starring in blockbuster movies from the 80s, the talented actor also co-starred in “Matlock,” and “Texas Ranger,” and had a loyal, dedicated fan base. “He had a national and international following through his celebrated work in the theatre, in film, and television. His generosity of spirit was boundless – he was always ready to contribute to projects and performances however possible,” Uscher wrote.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/29/top-gun-star-dead-age-66-clarence-gilyard-jr-illness-obituary/
How sad, 66 is way to young, I enjoyed his work. RIP sir.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #765 on: November 30, 2022, 07:44:37 pm »
Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie dies at age 79

Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie has died at the age of 79, her family has said.

A statement on Facebook said: “On behalf of Christine McVie’s family, it is with a heavy heart we are informing you of Christine’s death.

“She passed away peacefully at hospital this morning, Wednesday, November 30th 2022, following a short illness.

“She was in the company of her family.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/nov/30/fleetwood-macs-christine-mcvie-dies-at-age-79
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #766 on: November 30, 2022, 07:56:40 pm »
Fleetwood Mac’s Christine McVie dies at age 79

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/nov/30/fleetwood-macs-christine-mcvie-dies-at-age-79

Stevie may have gotten all the attention, but I really liked all the songs Christine sang in.

And for one of the biggest bands of all time. Even the youngin's like FM to this day.
The Republic is lost.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #768 on: November 30, 2022, 11:37:44 pm »
Stevie may have gotten all the attention, but I really liked all the songs Christine sang in.
Unlike Stevie, Christine seemed to be focused solely on the music, not the camera.  :crying:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #769 on: December 01, 2022, 01:07:41 pm »
Former Pro Bowl quarterback John Hadl dead at 82

By David Russell
December 1, 2022

John Hadl, the six-time Pro Bowl quarterback who starred for the Chargers in the 1960s, died Wednesday at 82. No cause of death was announced.

Hadl had been a standout at the University of Kansas, where he played offense, defense and also punted. The school retired Hadl’s number 21, one of only three football players to have their uniform retired by the Jayhawks, alongside running backs Gale Sayers and Ray Evans.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/12/01/former-nfl-quarterback-john-hadl-dead-at-82/

Offline rustynail

« Reply #770 on: December 01, 2022, 06:49:14 pm »
Gaylord Perry, Hall of Fame pitcher who won 2 Cy Young awards, dead at 84

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #771 on: December 01, 2022, 06:57:56 pm »

Old Mr. Slider. Loved to watch him pitch, he had a grab bag of tricks he'd throw at the batters. RIP.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #772 on: December 01, 2022, 07:02:41 pm »

In a 1993 interview with Perry, a reporter opened a question by saying, “You allegedly threw the spitter ...” This prompted Perry to playfully mock the reporter.

“Allegedly," Perry said. "Allegedly." With a crafty smile spreading over his face, Perry added, “You’ve been to college, ain’t ya?”

At the conclusion of his remarks when a statue of him was unveiled outside of Oracle Park in 2016, Perry asked seated spectators to look underneath their chairs. There they found a tube of Vaseline securely taped to the seat as a souvenir.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #773 on: December 02, 2022, 03:05:51 am »

I was at Milwaukee County Stadium when Gaylord Perry pitched 15 innings for the Indians. Robin Yount was a kid playing for the Brewers. I knew I witnessed an epic performance.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #774 on: December 05, 2022, 01:15:36 am »
 Dec 4, 2022 3:27pm PT
Bob McGrath, ‘Sesame Street’ Star, Dies at 90
by J. Kim Murphy
VARIETY
Bob McGrath, an actor and recording artist who became a generational icon as one of the original human stars of “Sesame Street,” died Sunday. He was 90. ...

“Bob embodied the melodies of Sesame Street like no one else, and his performances brought joy and wonder to generations of children around the world, whether teaching them the ABCs, the people in their neighborhood, or the simple joy of feeling music in their hearts,” reads Sesame Workshop’s statement. “A revered performer worldwide, Bob’s rich tenor filled airwaves and concert halls from Las Vegas to Saskatchewan to Tokyo many times over. We will be forever grateful for his many years of passionate creative contributions to Sesame Street and honored that he shared so much of his life with us.”

First appearing in the series pilot in 1969, McGrath played the friendly neighbor Bob Johnson, serving as a “Sesame Street” mainstay across five decades and 47 seasons of broadcast television. His final series appearance came in 2017, but McGrath did not step away from his association with the series after that, continuing to make public appearances at various events tied to “Sesame Street.” ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2bbnlZwlGQ