Author Topic: Jayapal: Biden Needs to ‘Take Executive Action, So That We Truly Can Build Back Better and Deliver’  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jayapal: Biden Needs to ‘Take Executive Action, So That We Truly Can Build Back Better and Deliver’ on His Agenda

Ian Hanchett 20 Dec 2021

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Situation Room,” Congressional Progressive Caucus Chair Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) urged President Joe Biden “to take executive action, so that we truly can build back better and deliver on the very agenda that he laid out and that progressives have been at the forefront of fighting for this entire time.”

Jayapal said, “I have to be clear that we are also going to, at the same time that we work on legislation, call on the president to take executive action, so that we truly can build back better and deliver on the very agenda that he laid out and that progressives have been at the forefront of fighting for this entire time.”

She added, “[T]he president needs to take urgent executive action on a number of things, and we’re going to meet tonight as a Progressive Caucus and talk some more about that.” And that “we need to use every tool in the toolbox and that’s both legislation and executive action.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/20/jayapal-biden-needs-to-take-executive-action-so-that-we-can-truly-build-back-better-and-deliver-on-his-agenda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Jayapal: Biden Needs to ‘Take Executive Action, So That We Truly Can Build Back Better and Deliver’ on His Agenda

Ian Hanchett 20 Dec 2021

On Monday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Situation Room,” Congressional Progressive Caucus Chair Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) urged President Joe Biden “to take executive action, so that we truly can build back better and deliver on the very agenda that he laid out and that progressives have been at the forefront of fighting for this entire time.”

Jayapal said, “I have to be clear that we are also going to, at the same time that we work on legislation, call on the president to take executive action, so that we truly can build back better and deliver on the very agenda that he laid out and that progressives have been at the forefront of fighting for this entire time.”

She added, “[T]he president needs to take urgent executive action on a number of things, and we’re going to meet tonight as a Progressive Caucus and talk some more about that.” And that “we need to use every tool in the toolbox and that’s both legislation and executive action.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/20/jayapal-biden-needs-to-take-executive-action-so-that-we-can-truly-build-back-better-and-deliver-on-his-agenda/

Well, I anticipate that Joe will start ruling by e.o.  Is there any way to stop him??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I wonder what other "things" Joe will take executive action on.  Here it comes folks....

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Just a note here.   As of December 19, 2021, Joe has signed 75 executive orders, 42 presidential memoranda, 184 proclamations, and 26 notices.

They are listed here:

https://ballotpedia.org/Joe_Biden%27s_executive_orders_and_actions

Joe has already signed an e.o. on infrastructure:

Executive Order on Implementation of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act  --

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/11/15/executive-order-on-implementation-of-the-infrastructure-investment-and-jobs-act/

Offline Killer Clouds

His EOs will have to be challenged.

Offline libertybele

His EOs will have to be challenged.

Is anyone even paying attention and who's going to challenge them?? They date back to when he took office and so far, I don't recall any push back.  He even has an e.o.  on the Establishment of the Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court of the United States.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 02:27:33 am by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
O'Bama did the same thing..*govern* by EO's
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

O'Bama did the same thing..*govern* by EO's

Indeed he did.  Has anyone even attempted to challenge any of Joe's EO's??? Our do nothing GOP Congress strikes again.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ashe Short
@AsheSchow

Maybe you shouldn’t have overturned Trump’s executive order reducing insulin prices….

President Biden
@POTUS

United States government official
 · 20h

Right now, there’s a kid out there whose family can’t afford her insulin because it costs $1,000 per month. The Build Back Better Act would cap their monthly insulin costs at $35. I’m committed as ever to getting it done for them.

8:12 PM · Dec 20, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Kamaji

And if President Trump had threatened to do the same thing - implement his agenda by executive order so as to end-run a Congress that wouldn't enact it - we would be hearing screams of anguish from Herr Jayapal about how President Trump was trampling on the Constitution and leading us merrily into a dictatorship.

Hypocrite is too kind by far for this sort of bullsh*t.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Can funds be appropriated by executive order?

This would seem to go against the intention of the Founding Fathers to have funds approriated only by the House of Representatives.

Every executive order by every President needs to be challenged because executive orders circumvent the legislative process prescribed by the Constitution.

Each executive order brings us that much closer to dictatorship.  With each executive order that goes unchallenged, the power of the Legislative Branch wanes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Ian Hanchett 20 Dec 2021

WHY is this woman who isn't even an American citizen or married to an American citizen one of our elected representatives?

How did this happen?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

WHY is this woman who isn't even an American citizen or married to an American citizen one of our elected representatives?

How did this happen?

The same way we have a VP who has parents were not U.S. citizens at the time of her birth.  ILLEGALS giving birth on U.S. soil, should not automatically make that child a U.S. citizen.  That needs to change. It won 't.  Every Juan, Juanita, Omar and Jasmine coming across who then have children, those children are deemed  U.S. citizens and eligible for the presidency.

Also take a look at what just happened in Hamtramck MI. That city is now ruled by ALL Muslims.  How did that happen??  ILLEGALS or refugees coming in and dominating an area until they rule.

Gee, what's wrong with that picture??
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 03:35:28 pm by libertybele »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The same way we have a VP who has parents were not U.S. citizens at the time of her birth.  ILLEGALS giving birth on U.S. soil, should not automatically make that child a U.S. citizen.  That needs to change. It won 't.  Every Juan, Juanita, Omar and Jasmine coming across who then have children, those children are deemed  U.S. citizens and eligible for the presidency.

Also take a look at what just happened in Hamtramck MI. That city is now ruled by ALL Muslims.  How did that happen??  ILLEGALS or refugees coming in and dominating an area until they rule.

Gee, what's wrong with that picture??

@libertybele

Have they started establishing "Sharia Law" as the "law of the land" there,yet?

Since Sharia Law is 180 degrees off from the laws created in the US Constitution,there is no way in HELL that should ever be allowed in the US.

If they want to live according to Sharia Law,let the bastards move back to  Shitstainistan.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jaypal like all democrats forgets that America is constitutional federal republic not a democrat autocracy or monarchy.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Have they started establishing "Sharia Law" as the "law of the land" there,yet?

Since Sharia Law is 180 degrees off from the laws created in the US Constitution,there is no way in HELL that should ever be allowed in the US.

If they want to live according to Sharia Law,let the bastards move back to  Shitstainistan.

That IS the big problem @sneakypete  they can vote in whatever kind of laws that they want. The city is completely governed by Muslims.  Only 2 states; TX and AR actually have voted into law anti-Sharia laws.  Other states better follow or we are headed for major problems.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seems to me that Hamtrack,Mi can best be described as a "target rich environment",and "No,I will NOT make any apologies for saying itL"

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Seems to me that Hamtrack,Mi can best be described as a "target rich environment",and "No,I will NOT make any apologies for saying itL"
Why should you apologize for a comment about someplace having a lot of Target stor, OH! I guess they should fire the presses back up.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why should you apologize for a comment about someplace having a lot of Target stor, OH! I guess they should fire the presses back up.

@GtHawk

Be still my beating heart! I would be willing to pay big bucks for one of those things if it were legitimate.

Like Paladin used to say,"Have gun,will travel"!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"Also take a look at what just happened in Hamtramck MI. That city is now ruled by ALL Muslims.  How did that happen??  ILLEGALS or refugees coming in and dominating an area until they rule.
Gee, what's wrong with that picture??"

And yet, if I were to say that the population of Hamtramck (and elsewhere) should be limited to Christian and Jewish whites of European descent, I would be called "racis'".

And no one in this forum would support that idea.

Yet, for centuries (from the founding of the country until 1965), this was indeed the immigration policy of The United States.

But, in 1965, it was changed.
Look around you.
What ELSE has changed since then?

Offline Hoodat

Well, I anticipate that Joe will start ruling by e.o.  Is there any way to stop him??

Not sure how the GOP will react when Joe signs Executive Orders that borrow (and print) money, raise taxes, and appropriate funds without Congressional approval.  I would love to see that one go to the Supreme Court.  Anything short of a 9-0 ruling should result in charges of treason filed against any dissenters.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-