Author Topic: Minnesota Gov. Walz, Family Test Positive for COVID-19  (Read 177 times)

Offline Hoodat

Minnesota Gov. Walz, Family Test Positive for COVID-19
« on: December 22, 2021, 04:10:51 am »

December 21, 2021

MINNEAPOLIS—Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has tested positive for COVID-19, along with his wife and teenage son, the governor’s office announced Tuesday.

Walz said in a statement that the three of them tested positive on Monday after his son began experiencing mild symptoms over the weekend. The governor and first lady Gwen Walz remain asymptomatic.

All three have been vaccinated, including Walz who received the Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccine in March and the Moderna booster in October. They will quarantine for 10 days, Walz said

“My family and I are isolating, and I will continue to work from home until I feel better and test negative for the virus,” Walz said in a statement. “In the meantime, I encourage every Minnesotan to get tested before the holidays, and to roll up their sleeves and get their vaccine and their booster to ensure they, too, have strong protection against COVID-19.”  .  .  .

https://www.theepochtimes.com/minnesota-gov-walz-family-test-positive-for-covid-19_4170398.html

The man just had a booster jab eight weeks ago, and now he is infected with SARS-2.  Yet he urges the rest of us to get jabbed like him so that we will have strong protection against the virus he is infected with?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Re: Minnesota Gov. Walz, Family Test Positive for COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 04:18:57 am »

December 21, 2021

MINNEAPOLIS—Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has tested positive for COVID-19, along with his wife and teenage son, the governor’s office announced Tuesday.

Walz said in a statement that the three of them tested positive on Monday after his son began experiencing mild symptoms over the weekend. The governor and first lady Gwen Walz remain asymptomatic.

All three have been vaccinated, including Walz who received the Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccine in March and the Moderna booster in October. They will quarantine for 10 days, Walz said

“My family and I are isolating, and I will continue to work from home until I feel better and test negative for the virus,” Walz said in a statement. “In the meantime, I encourage every Minnesotan to get tested before the holidays, and to roll up their sleeves and get their vaccine and their booster to ensure they, too, have strong protection against COVID-19.”  .  .  .

https://www.theepochtimes.com/minnesota-gov-walz-family-test-positive-for-covid-19_4170398.html

The man just had a booster jab eight weeks ago, and now he is infected with SARS-2.  Yet he urges the rest of us to get jabbed like him so that we will have strong protection against the virus he is infected with?

Merry Christmas, ya filthy tyrant!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell