Author Topic: 2021 Was the Year of Vindication for Trump  (Read 1152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2021 Was the Year of Vindication for Trump
« on: December 05, 2021, 03:08:26 pm »
2021 Was the Year of Vindication for Trump

One by one, the lies of the past five years are being exposed.

By David Keltz
December 4, 2021

"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known."
— Luke 12:2 (KJV)

The year could not have started any worse for former President Trump. Thousands of his supporters from all over the country, of all different races and religions gathered at the Ellipse in Washington, D.C., to show their support for a president who for four years fought for the forgotten men and women of this country.

They were proud of his many accomplishments.

Even with four years of lies and conspiracy theories about Russian collusion, and a bogus quid pro quo charge involving the president of Ukraine that led to an embarrassing impeachment, Trump still managed to cut taxes, reduce regulations, and preside over the highest labor force participation rate ever recorded in U.S. history, with 157 million Americans working—until the Chinese coronavirus decimated our economy.

Although the Left painted Trump as a sexist and a racist, he started a $50 million initiative to help create employment opportunities for women, offered new mothers the first ever paid family leave plan, and signed a bill that would permanently provide more than $250 million annually to historically black colleges and universities.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/04/2021-was-the-year-of-vindication-for-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: 2021 Was the Year of Vindication for Trump
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 03:12:40 pm »
2021 Was the Year of Vindication for Trump Regret for any Voting American With Half a Brain.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 03:18:16 pm »
   On this current projection by 2023 he will have achieved Sainthood by more than just a few around here.  :whistle:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 04:41:19 pm »
   On this current projection by 2023 he will have achieved Sainthood by more than just a few around here.  :whistle:

TBR has lost some damned good Members because they got tired of being called a "cult."  We've suffered because of that specific epithet.

@corbe
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 04:50:29 pm »

Anyone could’ve predicted all this would happen

Coddle criminals…. more crime

Relax border policies….. more illegal immigration

Cut off energy exploration… price goes up

Print, borrow, spend…..more inflation

Hell, last year when the shutdowns over C19 started and the checks were being sent out I told folks they’ll be “paying it back” through inflation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 09:51:24 pm »
He already is an idol for many. Sainthood is next on their agenda. Saint Donald of Orange.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 09:58:00 pm »
So many jealous males.   SHAME.  That is all, that is about.   

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 10:05:07 pm »
He already is an idol for many. Sainthood is next on their agenda. Saint Donald of Orange.

And yet he lives rent free in your small mind and turns your skin green with envy.

Gotta love the irony @goatprairie   888blackhat

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2021, 10:19:04 pm »

I wouldn’t use the term cult to describe them. But sycophant would definitely apply

The term doesn’t apply to those who supported or voted for him. It applies to those who think he’s beyond critique and criticism
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:25:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2021, 10:22:55 pm »
SSDD for the 45 haters. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2021, 10:25:44 pm »
And yet he lives rent free in your small mind and turns your skin green with envy.

Gotta love the irony @goatprairie   888blackhat

Yes.  So much envy.  POTUS TRUMP made America BETTER! Better for these haters too.  That is a mental issue.  So, they have to 'hate' him?  www.magapill.com

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2021, 10:31:17 pm »
Trump did well for us as our President. Sainthood?  No, but anyone with even half a functioning brain can see that this country was much better off under Trump than the jello head we now have for a president.

Will he run again, is the question. If not, then I believe that the GOP is in serious trouble.  Who would run that can withstand and succeed against the bat crap craziness from the left?

This country may not even make it until the midterms -- and so far no one on the right has committed to running in '24.

The GOPe and Ronna are absolutely useless and if conservatives don't have a leader other than someone from that gene pool, we'll continue on with who we have now -- what could possibly go awry??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 10:31:58 pm »
I wouldn’t use the term cult to describe them. But sycophant would definitely apply
------------------------------
Hmmm................Sainthood is certainly a stretch, yet Beatification is on the agenda.
Can't wait till the Trumpster starts performing Miracles on tee-vee and the ratings soar!
Bet Davy Koresh is in a fury down in Hades, waiting patiently, poor thing!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 02:47:20 am by Absalom »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2021, 10:38:45 pm »
------------------------------
Hmmm................Sainthood is certainly a stretch, yet Beatification is on the mark.
Can't wait till the Trumpster starts performing Miracles on tee-vee and the ratings soar!
Bet Davy Koresh is in a fury down in Purgatory, poor thing!

OK @Absalom if not Trump then who?  Who is qualified and willing to run that can win? I doubt Joe is going to hang in there and there either going to find a way to ditch Chuckles or she'll be persuaded to name someone like Michelle O. or Rice as her VP .... that's going to be a hard ticket to beat.

Trump is definitely not without fault and he's made some mistakes; some I still take issue with --  but no one is coming forward to even  suggest that they may run in '24. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2021, 10:44:50 pm »
One thing I have to give Mr. Trump credit for:
He showed me who in this forum needed to be on the "ignore button"...!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 10:44:59 pm »
Trump was sent and ordained by God Almighty to save the world.
There is only one God and Trump is his prophet.
Those who have eyes but refuse to see are fools.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2021, 10:46:18 pm »
OK @Absalom if not Trump then who?  Who is qualified and willing to run that can win? I doubt Joe is going to hang in there and there either going to find a way to ditch Chuckles or she'll be persuaded to name someone like Michelle O. or Rice as her VP .... that's going to be a hard ticket to beat.

Trump is definitely not without fault and he's made some mistakes; some I still take issue with --  but no one is coming forward to even  suggest that they may run in '24.

It’s too early right now to look at 2024. And somebody may pop up that we don’t even know about yet

To give Donald Trump the nomination in 2024 would be a mistake and a lost opportunity. Nothing personal against him. But there’s nothing from his first term that would indicate to me that he is the guy to fix many of these problems facing us with the possible exception of illegal immigration and energy exploration. But not issues like crime, corruption in government, and especially inflation and the debt. In fact, our unsustainable debt probably is the biggest issue that’s going to ultimately affect everybody and already is

Since there is buzz of Donald Trump seeking the 2024 nomination, I think it’s completely fair to critique and evaluate his first term even though two or three on the site don’t like it
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 10:55:34 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online rustynail

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2021, 10:49:58 pm »
Trump was sent and ordained by God Almighty to save the world.
There is only one God and Trump is his prophet.
Those who have eyes but refuse to see are fools.

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God!
    How unsearchable his judgments,.... Romans 11:33-36 (the Lord works in mysterious ways)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2021, 10:59:32 pm »
It’s too early right now to look at 2024. And somebody may pop up that we don’t even know about yet

To give Donald Trump the nomination in 2024 would be a mistake and a lost opportunity. Nothing personal against him. But there’s nothing from his first term that would indicate to me that he is the guy to fix many of these problems facing us with the possible exception of illegal immigration and energy exploration. But not issues like crime, corruption in government, and especially inflation and the debt. In fact, our unsustainable debt probably is the biggest issue that’s going to ultimately affect everybody and already is

Pres. Trump brought jobs, lowered unemployment to historic lows, did ok on illegal immigration, brought back patriotism, and made us energy independent...that was all while he was hounded by the left for Russian collusion and impeachments.

His biggest flaw was not pushing back against Antifa/BLM during the FLoyd uprising and stopping the 'woke' b.s.

I think he would work on the debt problem; not resolve the issue, but he'd put us in a better place.

Just my opinion here, but if the GOP doesn't take back the House in '22 we won't have to worry about '24; our country will have sunk into an abyss beyond any hope (that may have already happened).
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:01:08 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2021, 11:05:44 pm »

Since there is buzz of Donald Trump seeking the 2024 nomination, I think it’s completely fair to critique and evaluate his first term even though two or three on the site don’t like it

I understand ...  however, pointing out that 2 or three in here  IMO is truly not necessary.  Just sayin'  We ALL need to come together somehow to help conservatives start figuring out how to save our Republic and our electoral process.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2021, 12:25:58 am »
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God!
    How unsearchable his judgments,.... Romans 11:33-36 (the Lord works in mysterious ways)
It is always fun to tease the NeverTrumps. They are so intense and humorless.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 01:07:26 am »

The term doesn’t apply to those who supported or voted for him. It applies to those who think he’s beyond critique and criticism
The problem with this black or white mentality is that it completely ignores those who voted for the first sane policies that have come out of The White House in ages. I didn't agree with everything Trump did, I didn't vote for him the first time, but I could see that the Democrat impeachment jihad and those things they based all that on were a sham, and that the media engaged in a record level of anti-POTUS bias, exceeding even the anti-Nixon hate fests.

So, in 2020, I voted for the man. NO worship here, but I did enjoy him prodding the democrats while making some decent policy advancements which, unfortunately, were only as long lived as his term because the rest of the GOP sat back and did diddley-squat when they had an advantage.

Compared to what we have now, who would not support a man in the White House that pushed for American energy independence (contrast Biden, begging OPEC+ for more oil even as he squelches domestic production), respected our military even though he had not served (contrast Clinton), and, in general, stood up for working stiffs?

If you think the GOP in Congress is doing a good job, well, all I see is caving to the Democrat agenda, with little real resistance, and no unity. (AKA bid'ness as usual) Eighty Representatives (80) voted to shred our HIPAA rights and open medical records to the government--so they can send "vaccine reminders". Where do you think that will end up? (It's another Wiemar gun registry, only on YOUR PERSON. )

BMI too high? Round 'em up and send them to 'fat camp'--only select with other parameters like voter registration or where you live or whether and how you answered when the Doc asked if you own guns.

The potential for Tyranny is stupefying, yet the GOP (or at least 80 GOP Representatives) voted for that.

Come 2024 I will be an Independent. We'll see who runs for POTUS, but there are few I would cast a ballot for, none Democrats, rare Republicans,not that it will make any difference if some states don't quit suborning/abetting/allowing vote fraud.

I could support Trump again despite his failings, considering what we now know about COVID, I think he did the best possible job with faulty information or none at all. Not perfect, but far better than most.
I would also consider other candidates. So come up with some.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Absalom

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2021, 01:22:36 am »
rump is definitely not without fault and he's made some mistakes; some I still take issue with -- but no one is coming forward to even suggest that they may run in '24.
-------------------------
Neither Politics/Politicians is the antidote to the self-evident malaise,
that has our nation in its strangle hold and you are smart enough to grasp this.
Only adherence to the Principles upon which we were founded can change this condition.
We desperately need the likes of Jefferson or Madison or Monroe to emerge.
Yet the Disciples insist Trump is the answer, someone devoid of Character and w/o Principle.

Online LMAO

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2021, 01:34:25 am »

Only adherence to the Principles upon which we were founded can change this condition.

Agree with this

It’s either this or we descend into a dictatorship

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2021, 01:36:25 am »
Agree with this

It’s either this or we descend into a dictatorship
Those waters are already being tested.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis