Author Topic: 2021 Was the Year of Vindication for Trump  (Read 1160 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: 2021 Was the Year of Vindication for Trump
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2021, 03:53:17 am »
-------------------------
Neither Politics/Politicians is the antidote to the self-evident malaise,
that has our nation in its strangle hold and you are smart enough to grasp this.
Only adherence to the Principles upon which we were founded can change this condition.
We desperately need the likes of Jefferson or Madison or Monroe to emerge.
Yet the Disciples insist Trump is the answer, someone devoid of Character and w/o Principle.

Agreed. We must adhere to the very principles upon which this country was founded upon and the rule of law period.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2021, 04:26:55 am »
Trump was sent and ordained by God Almighty to save the world.
There is only one God and Trump is his prophet.
Those who have eyes but refuse to see are fools.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2021, 04:33:24 am »
Those waters are already being tested.

We ARE in a dictatorship.  Our vote did not matter.  Mandates. Masks. 6 feet apart.   No one knew, how bad it could get or was, with covid.   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2021, 05:11:11 am »
Neither Politics/Politicians is the antidote to the self-evident malaise,
that has our nation in its strangle hold and you are smart enough to grasp this.
Only adherence to the Principles upon which we were founded can change this condition.
We desperately need the likes of Jefferson or Madison or Monroe to emerge.
Yet the Disciples insist Trump is the answer, someone devoid of Character and w/o Principle.

Oh Please!  Devoid of character ?  ARE YOU KDDING? 
-----
ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Bill has 19 women claiming rape, while he was in OFFICE! Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not to mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.  Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr. Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH.

Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are!

Online Slide Rule

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2021, 01:47:06 pm »
If Trump runs and it looks like it to me, he has my vote.

That has not changed since before his first election.

I pay little attention to what one says or to rumors. Instead I watch what they do.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 01:48:33 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline LMAO

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2021, 01:50:32 pm »
-----
ALL KENNEDYS were horn dogs. LBJ. CLINTON! Clinton has child with black prostitute. DANNY WILLIAMS. Bill has 19 women claiming rape, while he was in OFFICE! Hillary found in hotel room with female black prostitute! Not to mention their k!ll list. Same with Kenyan obama.  Married to trannie, kids belong to Dr. Anita Blanchard & Martin Nesbitt. He was a male wh0re for rich white men to get his cociane. He smokes pot, drinks, so much he had BREWERY PUT IN WH.

Trump does not smoke, drink alcohol, no illegal drugs, no coffee! He is more wholesome than you are!

You desperately need to expand your sources of information beyond just those that  reaffirms your already entrenched beliefs

Wow

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2021, 02:00:56 pm »
You desperately need to expand your sources of information beyond just those that  reaffirms your already entrenched beliefs

Wow

Ditto!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2021, 02:07:24 pm »
If Trump runs and it looks like it to me, he has my vote.

That has not changed since before his first election.

I pay little attention to what one says or to rumors. Instead I watch what they do.

I voted for Trump with great reluctance.  He pleasantly surprised me over the course of time. I take issue with some of his choices, but all in all he moved this country in a more positive direction. If he is the GOP nominee I will vote for him again without hesitation.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2021, 02:30:27 pm »

Counting TOS, and here, I can honestly say after almost 25 years, LA is the most criminally delusional and naive person I have ever encounted on a conservative forum.  With her extreme naivety, I fear for her safety.  Anyone that can be influenced by bull shit at that level, and regurgitate it ad nauseam  is a danger to themselves.   Koolaid needs a warning label to protect people like this.

Hate to be this mean spiritied, but even with the ignore button, you have to encounter some of her threaded replies.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 02:31:14 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2021, 02:33:42 pm »
I voted for Trump with great reluctance.  He pleasantly surprised me over the course of time. I take issue with some of his choices, but all in all he moved this country in a more positive direction. If he is the GOP nominee I will vote for him again without hesitation.

My exact sentiments too.  Still, if I had my druthers, I'd prefer a DeSantis, Hawley, or Cotton candidacy, but I am not going to lie.  I don't think anything is going to stop the Trump 2024 train, and I'll vote for Trump.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 05:10:09 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2021, 02:47:56 pm »
Counting TOS, and here, I can honestly say after almost 25 years, LA is the most criminally delusional and naive person I have ever encounted on a conservative forum.  With her extreme naivety, I fear for her safety.  Anyone that can be influenced by bull shit at that level, and regurgitate it ad nauseam  is a danger to themselves.   Koolaid needs a warning label to protect people like this.

Hate to be this mean spiritied, but even with the ignore button, you have to encounter some of her threaded replies.

One thing I have learned over the years is to be very skeptical of unsubstantiated claims. I suppose it’s part of our nature to embrace anything that’s negative when it comes to political opponents regardless of how outrageous it may be.

I have relatives who still insist that Trump collaborated with the Russians in 2016 despite lack of any evidence whatsoever and still believe he was urinated on by a Russian prostitute because, after all, CNN told them so

Entrenched narratives, regardless if they are based on facts or not, are hard to part with. There are still people who believe that “hands up don’t shoot” really happened despite the overwhelming evidence it did not

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2021, 02:50:11 pm »
One thing I have learned over the years is to be very skeptical of unsubstantiated claims. I suppose it’s part of our nature to embrace anything that’s negative when it comes to political opponents regardless of how outrageous it may be.

I have relatives who still insist that Trump collaborated with the Russians in 2016 despite lack of any evidence whatsoever and still believe he was urinated on by a Russian prostitute because, after all, CNN told them so

Entrenched narratives, regardless if they are based on facts or not, are hard to part with. There are still people who believe that “hands up don’t shoot” really happened despite the overwhelming evidence it did not

Yes, but it sure is sad when we have those types on "our side"

Offline Absalom

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2021, 04:25:52 pm »
Positive and negative traits define/distinguish the character of the individual.
Trump's behaviors, which are in the public record, speak Lima Charlie of his low character.
He was a draft dodger during wartime replicating the behavior of his Grand Pa Freddy,
during late 19th century who was driven from Germany under penalty of execution.
He has always been a chronic/compulsive womanizer consorting with those of nature's
oldest profession and having the resulting lawsuits which confirm it.
His choice of associates, colleagues and subordinates, on full frontal display during his WH term,
affirm the non-existence of his awareness of the vital importance of competence and judgement.
Hmmm............... guess it's about time for another of your rah-rah posts about Trump!!!!!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 05:26:43 pm by Absalom »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2021, 05:01:17 pm »
Agreed. We must adhere to the very principles upon which this country was founded upon and the rule of law period.

Can you translate what this means into real world examples @libertybele ----- How do @Absalom 's "plain people" use what you posted to save a nation?

Offline Absalom

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2021, 05:44:39 pm »
Can you translate what this means into real world examples @libertybele ----- How do @Absalom 's "plain people" use what you posted to save a nation?
---------------------------------
Listen up Ginny!
The behavior of Leaders since Adam created examples for plain people who intuitively grasped this.
In turn, plain people imitated this behavior and required it be practiced by others seeking power.
The Behavior of our Founders, set the tone and defined the principles which guided us thru our infancy.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2021, 05:45:41 pm »
Listen up Ginny!
The behavior of Leaders since Adam created examples for plain people who intuitively grasped this.
In turn, plain people imitated this behavior and required it be practiced by others seeking power.
The Behavior of our Founders, set the tone and defined the principles which guided us thru our infancy.

In other words, "no".

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2021, 06:37:53 pm »
In other words, "no".

Took the words right off my keyboard   88devil

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2021, 06:39:16 pm »
Listen up Ginny!

Do you have any idea what your point is, at all?   

Offline Absalom

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2021, 06:57:10 pm »
In other words, "no".
Astounding how your 2 and 3 letter yip-yap, enlivens boring posts w/such humor, insight & wisdom.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 09:06:43 pm by Absalom »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2021, 06:58:19 pm »

Nicely done RIV

Want to see an Academic's head explode?

When they finish an inane discsussion using 10,000 words? Ask them what the point is in two sentences or less.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2021, 06:59:31 pm »
Astounding how your 2 and 3 word yip-yap, enlivens boring posts w/such humor, insight & wisdom.
"No" is one word.  Not that I expect you to count.

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2021, 07:00:02 pm »
Astounding how your 2 and 3 word yip-yap, enlivens boring posts w/such humor, insight & wisdom.

Stop digging.   :silly:

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2021, 07:02:04 pm »
Nicely done RIV

Want to see an Academic's head explode?

When they finish an inane discsussion using 10,000 words? Ask them what the point is in two sentences or less.

Do only after final grades are in.   888high58888

Offline Absalom

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2021, 07:40:54 pm »
--------------------------
Long past overtime you dismounted your pretentious high horse, as a Trump Carney-Barker, and got real.
Our wise Founders left countless examples, recounted by history as well as their own words, such as
Jefferson's Declaration! By the way, has Trumpy Dumpy completed his Declaration yet???
Plain and simple people grasp the magnitude of the malaise enveloping us and know the ageless wisdom
of our Founders, holds the answers.
That wisdom was the legacy of Rome, the colonizer of Britain who did likewise for us much later.
In stark contrast, the horse manure of Politics, is the romantic obsession of our self-labeled Leaders and Fans.
We have an opportunity to recover, if and when we embrace the former and flush the latter down the drain. 

« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 12:09:22 am by Absalom »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2021, 07:44:50 pm »
--------------------------

Plain and simple people grasp the magnitude of the malaise enveloping us and know the ageless wisdom
of our Founders, holds the answers.

And this is about Trump?  Get your presidents straight man!!!!