Author Topic: Fashion Notes: It’s Jill Biden’s Christmas, But Where Have All the Aesthetic Critics Gone?  (Read 78 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fashion Notes: It’s Jill Biden’s Christmas, But Where Have All the Aesthetic Critics Gone?

John Binder 30 Nov 2021

For four years, an annual chorus of unfounded criticism and aesthetic analysis beat like a drum over former First Lady Melania Trump’s Christmas decorations at the White House.

Now, it’s First Lady Jill Biden’s turn but where have all the critics gone?

Don’t worry, I’m still here and I should start by reminding loyal Fashion Notes readers that it was the haters who stereotyped Melania Trump as a stone-cold, joyless Eastern European who secretly hated the frills of Christmas. They did so by seizing on her winter white decor in the East Wing in 2017.

The haters did it again a year later when Mrs. Trump unveiled beautiful red trees throughout the East Collonade of the White House.

It should be noted that Mrs. Trump’s Christmas decorations from 2017 to 2020 were a triumph for beauty after nearly two decades of the traditional and modernist designs from former First Ladies Laura Bush and Michelle Obama.

many photos
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/11/30/fashion-notes-jill-biden-christmas/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gee, I hope Joe got two helpings of ice cream after finishing all these cutouts.....