Author Topic: Rep. Omar hangs up on Rep. Boebert after tense phone call  (Read 294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Omar hangs up on Rep. Boebert after tense phone call
« on: November 29, 2021, 09:23:50 pm »
Boebert and Omar demanded each other issue public apologies
By Houston Keene | Fox News

Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado had a tense phone call with Rep. Ilhan Omar on Monday that centered around Boebert's recent controversial remarks about the Minnesota Democrat.

The phone call ended with Omar hanging up after both congresswomen demanded each other issue public apologies for past remarks, Boebert said in an Instagram video Monday.

Boebert said she organized the call with Omar because she "wanted to let her know directly that I had reflected on my previous remarks."

"Now as a strong, Christian woman who values faith deeply, I never want anything I say to offend someone's religion. So I told her that. Even after I put out a public statement to that effect, she said that she still wanted a public apology because what I had done wasn't good enough. So I reiterated to her what I had just said," Boebert continued.

"She kept asking for a public apology so I told Ilhan Omar that she should make a public apology to the American people for her anti-American, anti-Semitic, anti-police rhetoric. She continued to press and I continued to press back. And then, Representative Omar hung up on me."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/reps-boebert-omar-tense-phone-call-controversial-remarks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Rep. Omar hangs up on Rep. Boebert after tense phone call
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 09:41:59 pm »
Boebert and Omar demanded each other issue public apologies
By Houston Keene | Fox News

Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert of Colorado had a tense phone call with Rep. Ilhan Omar on Monday that centered around Boebert's recent controversial remarks about the Minnesota Democrat.

The phone call ended with Omar hanging up after both congresswomen demanded each other issue public apologies for past remarks, Boebert said in an Instagram video Monday.

Boebert said she organized the call with Omar because she "wanted to let her know directly that I had reflected on my previous remarks."

"Now as a strong, Christian woman who values faith deeply, I never want anything I say to offend someone's religion. So I told her that. Even after I put out a public statement to that effect, she said that she still wanted a public apology because what I had done wasn't good enough. So I reiterated to her what I had just said," Boebert continued.

"She kept asking for a public apology so I told Ilhan Omar that she should make a public apology to the American people for her anti-American, anti-Semitic, anti-police rhetoric. She continued to press and I continued to press back. And then, Representative Omar hung up on me."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/reps-boebert-omar-tense-phone-call-controversial-remarks

Good for her for sticking up for principles.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 11:36:09 pm »
I hope Ms. Boebert has learned her lesson here.

NEVER apologize to a muslim for having spoken the truth.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 11:38:55 pm »
I hope Ms. Boebert has learned her lesson here.

NEVER apologize to a muslim for having spoken the truth.

:hands:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 11:44:22 pm »
I have worked around women for the last 30 years

They hold grudges
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 11:47:47 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 11:47:35 pm »
Nonie Darwish, 34 SHARIA LAW.   I post 1,   34.
-----------------------------------------
1- Jihad, defined as,  "to war against non-Muslims to establish the religion,"is the duty of every muslim***** and muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

34-It is obligatory for a muslim to lie , if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad, a muslim is obliged to lie, and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying."

http://www.lady-patriots.com/...

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations)
Omar M. Ahmad said:
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become  dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted  religion on Earth,” 2014

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2021, 12:10:04 am »
I would never speak to that incestuous Jihad freak for any reason.
If she would 'marry' her own brother, what will she do to her children?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2021, 12:34:55 am »
As I like to say, when dealing with hard Left Marxists, and especially hard Left Jihad Marxists like Omar - here is the general idea of how to deal with them.

1) If they approach you, spit in their face
2) If they ask you a question, roundhouse them in the jaw
3) If they say hi to you, burn down their house
4) I.e never accept civility with them, always treat them as serial killer psychopaths

Hard Left Marxists get no quarter. They either belong in prison or penniless living in a cardboard box on the street. Make no mistake, if they have the chance, they will kill you, your family, your neighbors, and nuke your town into a sheet of glass.

Because that's what they do - either rule over you or kill you.

Never deceive yourself otherwise.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2021, 12:37:23 am »
As I like to say, when dealing with hard Left Marxists, and especially hard Left Jihad Marxists like Omar - here is the general idea of how to deal with them.

4) I.e never accept civility with them, always treat them as serial killer psychopaths

Hard Left Marxists get no quarter. They either belong in prison or penniless living in a cardboard box on the street. Make no mistake, if they have the chance, they will kill you, your family, your neighbors, and nuke your town into a sheet of glass.

I like the way your mind works.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2021, 12:52:09 am »

Correct. 

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 01:56:04 pm »

You have just described all Muslims.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2021, 02:05:56 pm »
Boebert and Omar fight leaves GOP scrambling
By Cristina Marcos - 11/30/21 06:00 AM EST

The House is grappling with yet another fight between a far-right Republican and a member of the progressive “squad” — this time Reps. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.).

The war of words between the two lawmakers escalated on Monday when they clashed in a heated phone call over Islamophobic remarks Boebert made suggesting Omar could be a terrorist.

For Republicans, the battle marked yet another headache in which a member of its far-right flank attacked a prominent progressive lawmaker of color less than two weeks after House Democrats moved to censure and take away committee assignments from Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) for posting an edited anime video depicting himself killing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.).

Democrats, meanwhile, seized on Boebert’s remarks to cast the GOP as beholden to extremist elements and pressure House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to condemn her actions.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583500-boebert-and-omar-fight-leaves-gop-scrambling
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2021, 02:37:01 pm »
What Islamophobic remarks did Boebert make? Omar is a terrorist and should be treated as such.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2021, 06:23:54 pm »
Dem leader calls on GOP to 'cleanse' itself after Boebert comments
By Mike Lillis - 11/30/21 12:41 PM EST

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) on Tuesday urged GOP leaders to discipline Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) for recent Islamophobic comments she made against a Democratic House colleague.

Hoyer said Boebert's suggestion that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), one of the first Muslim women to enter Congress, poses a dangerous threat and fits a larger "pattern" of racist demagoguery within the GOP ranks.

He urged Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to rein in such rhetoric for fear that, left unchecked, it could inspire acts of violence, particularly against minorities.

"It's a pattern, and so that makes it even more concerning. It's particularly concerning because it inflames ... the passions of people who then convert words into dangerous, threatening and harmful actions. And that's why this conduct is so reprehensible and dangerous," Hoyer said on a press call.

"Hopefully, the Republican Party and its leadership itself would take direct action to cleanse itself from this toxic kind of conduct that its members are pursuing."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583599-dem-leader-calls-on-gop-to-cleanse-itself-after-boebert-comments
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2021, 06:32:32 pm »

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) on Tuesday urged GOP leaders to discipline Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) for recent Islamophobic comments she made against a Democratic House colleague.

Hoyer said Boebert's suggestion that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), one of the first Muslim women to enter Congress, poses a dangerous threat and fits a larger "pattern" of racist demagoguery within the GOP ranks.

He urged Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to rein in such rhetoric for fear that, left unchecked, it could inspire acts of violence, particularly against minorities.

"It's a pattern, and so that makes it even more concerning. It's particularly concerning because it inflames ... the passions of people who then convert words into dangerous, threatening and harmful actions. And that's why this conduct is so reprehensible and dangerous," Hoyer said on a press call.

"Hopefully, the Republican Party and its leadership itself would take direct action to cleanse itself from this toxic kind of conduct that its members are pursuing."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/583599-dem-leader-calls-on-gop-to-cleanse-itself-after-boebert-comments

Oh that’s rich

The party of the squad, defunding the police, critical race theory, and has Maxine Waters in their ranks are in no position to tell another party to cleanse themselves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2021, 06:42:33 pm »
Hoyer: House Dems 'considering what action ought to be taken' against Boebert for Omar comments
Rep. Lauren Boebert under fire for comment about Rep. Ilhan Omar, who is Muslim

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hoyer-boebert-ilhan-omar-phone-call
Support the USO

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2021, 06:51:56 pm »

You mean like shooting at a bunch of D politicians preparing for a baseball game, or driving a car through a parade?  Or rioting across major cities for weeks at a time, declaring some of their districts independent zones and killing people therein?  Those kinds of acts of violence?

Oh, but those weren't acts of violence against minorities.  Never mind...................
James 1:20

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2021, 10:59:42 pm »
Trump says Ilhan Omar should apologize for 'marrying her brother, wishing death to Israel, committing immigration fraud and abandoning Somalia' in latest twist to ugly spat over Lauren Boebert's suicide bomber joke

Trump enflamed the row over Islamophobia in the Republican Party on Tuesday
    He issued a statement saying Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar should apologize for marrying her brother and committing immigration fraud
    Omar was forced to deny the rumors in 2016 when she first ran for office
    It comes as the GOP is under pressure to punish Rep. Laurent Boebert for joking that the Somali-born Muslim was a terrorist
    Video emerged on Tuesday of a second time when the fringe Republican told an audience of her relief that Omar was not carrying a backpack

By Rob Crilly, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:52 EST, 30 November 2021 | Updated: 17:02 EST, 30 November 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10259861/Trump-backs-Lauren-Boebert-says-Ilhan-Omar-apologize-marrying-brother.html
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2021, 11:02:48 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2021, 12:04:59 am »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org