Author Topic: Vaccinate children? Not mine  (Read 53 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vaccinate children? Not mine
« on: November 29, 2021, 02:55:40 pm »
November 29, 2021
Vaccinate children? Not mine
By James T. Moodey

What will happen to our children when we mass vaccinate them? Since the vaccine side effect of myocarditis is more prevalent in children, will the low dose be enough to mitigate, or will they die at a higher rate? What else can go wrong? Here is one idea.

Europe’s version of our VAERS system for doctors to report drug-induced maladies is EudraVigilance.

On Nov. 13, EudraVigilance reported 30,551 mRNA-vaccine deaths, after reporting 24,526 on Sept. 11. That is 6,025 deaths in little over a month.nce the booster shots began. 

Some immunologists estimated that the overwhelming number of spike-protein pathogens produced by the shot would create an aggressively mutated covid virus (since named the D variant) that will evolve to survive the shot. For instance, Dr. Geert Vanden Boosche said, “… the ongoing mass vaccination experiment drives a rapid evolutionary response of SARS-CoV-2… [And] will inevitably lead to vaccine resistance or circulating SARS-CoV-2 variants.”

Apparently, this has proven to be true, hence the rapid increase in vaccine deaths. Recently, Israelis reported that the fully vaccinated were 13 times more likely to contract the D variant than people with natural immunity.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/vaccinate_children_not_mine_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34