Author Topic: Is Pete Buttigieg doing anything other than running for office?  (Read 64 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Pete Buttigieg doing anything other than running for office?
« on: November 29, 2021, 02:50:18 pm »
November 29, 2021
Is Pete Buttigieg doing anything other than running for office?
By Monica Showalter

A culprit is emerging from the supply chain crisis in the minds of voters and it's not good news for Democrats.

Here's what a new poll from I&I/TIPP, via Issues & Insights' Terry Jones, has found:

...the November I&I/TIPP Poll shows Americans overwhelmingly blame our Potomac-based political class for the current problems.

The poll asked: “In general, how responsible are politicians in Washington for recent increases in gasoline and food prices?” The answer suggests coal (or perhaps tiny solar panels?) in many politicians’ stockings this year: 69% of those responding said politicians were responsible, while just 21% said they weren’t.
    Perhaps the most surprising result comes from looking at the political breakdown. There is little, if any, difference between Democrats (71%), Republicans (73%) and independents/others (68%). Finally, something on which all the major parties can agree.

Sure enough, the Biden administration has achieved 'unity' all right. Every party now agrees that the Biden administration is incompetent. Democrats, who have no understanding of inflation as a strictly monetary phenomenon (read this) are just astute enough to recognize that inflation has some kind of tie with supply chain failures, though, and those supply chain failures are things that people can see in front of them as factories shut down and workers get laid off for lack of spare parts. More specifically, they recognize that the supply chain mess is damaging their electoral prospects. They're actually getting scared (Hat tip: Instapundit).

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/is_pete_buttigieg_doing_anything_other_than_running_for_office.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34