Author Topic: “Where Am I Supposed To Go Again?”; Biden Has No Idea What To Do Next During Thanksgiving Event For  (Read 163 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Where Am I Supposed To Go Again?”; Biden Has No Idea What To Do Next During Thanksgiving Event For Military

by Clayton Keirns
about an hour ago

On Monday, Joe Biden appeared dazed and confused once again during a Thanksgiving event with members of the military.

In the middle of a rambling speech, Biden paused for a moment before asking “where am I supposed to go?”. Jill had to step in and save the day.

“We owe you big, thank you….now where am I supposed to go? I’m supposed to get back in…” Biden said, asking for help.

As his wife waves him over, Biden says “See how she points? Look at this. You can tell she’s a professor, can’t ya? I’m heading back, Jill, I promise. I’m coming,” he says before taking more orders.

“Oh! I gotta introduce the chaplain!” Biden said before giving up the microphone.

Watch this cringeworthy moment below:

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1462923811184070662

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/where-am-i-supposed-to-go-again-biden-has-no-idea-what-to-do-next-during-thanksgiving-event-for-military/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill is a Professor?  Who knew.  A doctor and a professor. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Pitiful.  If I didn't know better, I'd say he's trying to be funny.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

How much longer do we have to put up with this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

How much longer do we have to put up with this?

I hope he steps down soon, but then we have Chuckles the Clown to look forward to.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

I hope he steps down soon, but then we have Chuckles the Clown to look forward to.

I would actually prefer Chuckles with no VP than Biden with Chuckles as VP.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-