Author Topic: Mayo Clinic-trained doctor says covid “vaccines” are locking in suppressed immunity, making people  (Read 963 times)

rangerrebew

Mayo Clinic-trained doctor says covid “vaccines” are locking in suppressed immunity, making people more prone to HIV, HPV, shingles, herpes

11/19/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Lately we have warned you about the trend of acute injuries, including sudden death, resulting from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination.” But another thing to keep in mind is that in most of the “fully vaccinated,” a much more subtle slow kill process is taking place.

The effects of this slow kill process may not be immediately apparent, but over time they become more apparent as the injections wear away at the immune system, leaving it more prone to infection with other viruses.

Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist who runs the largest independent diagnostics lab in Idaho, says that he is observing serious declines in the health of people who took the jabs.

https://www.science.news/2021-11-19-covid-vaccines-suppressed-immunity-hiv-hpv-herpes.html

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

No surprise to me that the vaccines compromise one's natural immunity.

I went to the dentist yesterday. I've been going to the same dentist for over 20 years and the dentist is a graduate of U.of M. I thought that he would lean liberal.  As I approached the entry door there was a sign that said "Please wear a mask if you have not been vaccinated".  Ok, I thought, so, he's screening people.  Much to my surprise all the staff were wearing masks, all those in the waiting room were wearing masks, so none of those people were vaccinated! 

Let's Go Brandon!!!!  Let's Go Fauci!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

No surprise to me that the vaccines compromise one's natural immunity.

I went to the dentist yesterday. I've been going to the same dentist for over 20 years and the dentist is a graduate of U.of M. I thought that he would lean liberal.  As I approached the entry door there was a sign that said "Please wear a mask if you have not been vaccinated".  Ok, I thought, so, he's screening people.  Much to my surprise all the staff were wearing masks, all those in the waiting room were wearing masks, so none of those people were vaccinated! 

Let's Go Brandon!!!!  Let's Go Fauci!!!

One is supposed to wear a mask, EVEN if vaccinated.  That is why this is insane.  vaccinated,  shed the virus. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Mayo Clinic-trained doctor says covid “vaccines” are locking in suppressed immunity, making people more prone to HIV, HPV, shingles, herpes

11/19/2021 / By Ethan Huff

Lately we have warned you about the trend of acute injuries, including sudden death, resulting from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccination.” But another thing to keep in mind is that in most of the “fully vaccinated,” a much more subtle slow kill process is taking place.

The effects of this slow kill process may not be immediately apparent, but over time they become more apparent as the injections wear away at the immune system, leaving it more prone to infection with other viruses.

Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist who runs the largest independent diagnostics lab in Idaho, says that he is observing serious declines in the health of people who took the jabs.

https://www.science.news/2021-11-19-covid-vaccines-suppressed-immunity-hiv-hpv-herpes.html

I read that this created virus, From Wuhan, has some HIV and ebola spliced into it.  That ivermectin and hydracloraquine  sp? actually can kill some of these viruses..  No wonder government does not want anyone to use these products. POPULATION CONTROL. 

Offline LegalAmerican

From Article.
----------------
“It’s innocuous, but what it tells me is the immune status of these individuals who have gotten the shot. We’re literally weakening the immune system of these individuals.”

Fauci Flu shots are making people’s bodies more prone to cancer

Another thing Dr. Cole is observing in his laboratory is a massive.........

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Well, you would think by now, we would have a treatment for the Chinese bioweapon. It's been 2 years now and there is no kill shot for the virus. There is no anti-viral. That is suspicious.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline skeeter

All this for a virus thats 1.5% lethal, and for which there is a range of cheap therapeutics available.

If it turns out these vaccines are hurting more than they're helping there're gonna be one helluvalotta pissed off people.

Offline LegalAmerican

All this for a virus thats 1.5% lethal, and for which there is a range of cheap therapeutics available.

If it turns out these vaccines are hurting more than they're helping there're gonna be one helluvalotta pissed off people.

I agree.  99.97%  recovery says CDC and there are A RANGE of cheap therapeutics available...if you get covid, and WHY GLOBALISTS don't want anyone to take them.  Joe Rogan and Gupta video. *seems removed*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdGXYRVyZ-Q

This could be it? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTXEexNB2E
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 01:58:02 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline Hoodat

Ya think?  What a surprise!  Who would have ever thought that injecting a human with something genetically engineered to suppress the human immune response would end up suppressing the human immune response?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Ya think?  What a surprise!  Who would have ever thought that injecting a human with something genetically engineered to suppress the human immune response would end up suppressing the human immune response?

Unfortunately, there are many that don't understand or realize that these vaccines do suppress the immune system. Panic and fear have driven many to get the vaccine; others have been forced into it in order to keep their jobs or mandated for other reasons.  Shameful all the way around.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Stop posting the rantings of crackpots and calling it fact. I'm so sick of this.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

Stop posting the rantings of crackpots and calling it fact. I'm so sick of this.

???? Dr. Ryan Cole is a board-certified pathologist who runs the largest independent diagnostics lab in Idaho. I'd hardly call him a crackpot.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:52:55 pm by libertybele »

Offline Hoodat

See:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7957288/

Introduction - Paragraph 6

The canonical 5’ cap structure in eukaryotic cells is an inverted 7-methylguanosine (m7G), which is added co-transcriptionally to the first nucleotide of the mRNA via a 5’-5’ triphosphate bridge. The function of the 5’ cap is to increase the stability and translational efficacy of the mRNA and also to remove its immunogenicity. IVT mRNAs exhibit a 5’ triphosphate moiety, which is highly immunogenic. 
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, you would think by now, we would have a treatment for the Chinese bioweapon. It's been 2 years now and there is no kill shot for the virus. There is no anti-viral. That is suspicious.
What is even more suspicious is that people taking Hydroxychloroquine for Rheumatoid Arthritis are having trouble getting the prescribed drug from pharmacies.

The components of the remedies and early onset treatments are being eliminated from pharmacological consideration.

I'm  not sure who (maybe the WHO), but the FDA and CDC are neck deep in suppressing information and what you need to fight the disease, which would leave for many only the alternative of getting the jabs.

NEVER in human history has so much bias been displayed about cheap and effective treatments nor has so much pressure had to be put on a population to try and get them to take a "vaccine". Especially when the efficacy of the vaccine is increasingly called into question.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

NEVER in human history has so much bias been displayed about cheap and effective treatments nor has so much pressure had to be put on a population to try and get them to take a "vaccine". Especially when the efficacy of the vaccine is increasingly called into question.

Never in US history have pharmacists been able to overrule medical doctors by refusing to fill prescriptions written by those doctors.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

What is even more suspicious is that people taking Hydroxychloroquine for Rheumatoid Arthritis are having trouble getting the prescribed drug from pharmacies.

The components of the remedies and early onset treatments are being eliminated from pharmacological consideration.

I'm  not sure who (maybe the WHO), but the FDA and CDC are neck deep in suppressing information and what you need to fight the disease, which would leave for many only the alternative of getting the jabs.

This is reason to NOT trust our government period. When information is suppressed and the data isn't supporting what the FDA, CDC and Dr.  Evil are telling us,  yet they continue to push these vaccines, it's time for people to get a grip and truly take a step back and reassess the true motive behind these vaccines. When the pandemic hit, they put the fear of God into many, that if they didn't do exactly as ordered they would die. They shutdown our country and we find out it was only a means to control.  I feel sorry for those who refuse to open their eyes and see what's going on.  Perhaps it makes them feel better. 

How can one ignore the data coming out of the UK that those vaccinated are dying at double the rate of the unvaccinated? How can one ignore that data that over 2600 fetus deaths have occurred in pregnant women who received the vaccine??

There are now several reports (this being one of them) that state that the vaccines suppress the immune system. 

I for one can't ignore the data that continues to prove that the CDC and FDA are lying!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 09:29:04 pm by libertybele »

Offline LegalAmerican

:yowsa:

Offline LegalAmerican

Some are sick of you.   :silly:

Offline LegalAmerican

This is a new, cold virus.  CORONAVIRUS.  One can stop virus replication, but rare for any virus to be 'killed'.  There is anti-viral treatment.  Think of AIDS, HERPES, CANCER.  ALL VIRUS.  Then natural foods can be used, to get your immune system up, against virus.  Elderberry, garlic, onion, etc.  Dr. Eric Berg, has 13 items. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

BIO WEAPONS FOR BABIES: PROFITS HIGH FOR KILLING 5 YEAR OLDS

Stew Peters Show  Published  November 19, 2021 53,653 Views

https://rumble.com/vphzf0-bio-weapons-for-babies-profits-high-for-killing-5-year-olds.html

Rumble — Big Pharma's profit margins are skyrocketing right now just as the vaccine rollout for children has been given the all clear by the FDA. The big issue is that alongside the spike in value for these companies is the spike in vaccine induced child mortality.
Dr. Jane Ruby joins us.

Get Dr. Zelenko's Anti-Shedding Treatment, NOW AVAILABLE FOR KIDS: www.zStackProtocol.com

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"...Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist ..."

He's not an immunologist.  He's butcher with a medical degree.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

"...Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist ..."

He's not an immunologist.  He's butcher with a medical degree.

Definitely not a butcher. Pathologists are doctors who are specifically trained to study diseases.  Fauci indeed is an immunologist, but has lied time and time again about this virus. He headed  the research in Wahuan and later funded the research --- he knew about COVID before he helped to inflict it on us. 

I'll take the opinion of someone you call a butcher over Dr. Evil the mass murderer. 

Offline Hoodat

I'll take the opinion of someone you call a butcher over Dr. Evil the mass murderer.

One of the two practices medicine.  The other does research.

Guess which of those two Josef Mengele did.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-