Author Topic: Mayo Clinic-trained doctor says covid “vaccines” are locking in suppressed immunity, making people  (Read 962 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
One of the two practices medicine.  The other does research.

Guess which of those two Josef Mengele did.
Ah, we've reached the Godwin's Law portion of the argument.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline berdie

Never in US history have pharmacists been able to overrule medical doctors by refusing to fill prescriptions written by those doctors.

Actually, I think many pharmacists overruled the morning after pill. Different reasons, of course. So not unprecedented.

Offline Hoodat

Ah, we've reached the Godwin's Law portion of the argument.

People who bring up Godwin's law are just like Hitler.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

Stop posting the rantings of crackpots and calling it fact. I'm so sick of this.

@jmyrlefuller I don't know that these people are crackpots. But I don't think any of these "experts" really know the full ramifications disease  or the vaccines.

Offline libertybele

@jmyrlefuller I don't know that these people are crackpots. But I don't think any of these "experts" really know the full ramifications disease  or the vaccines.

Plain and simple; the data doesn't lie.  Data that has been reported not only by some in the U.S. but also  by those in the UK and Israel. People are dying from the vaccine and even people who are double vaccinated.  IF indeed the vaccine worked, then why are people dying. Interestingly, Ivermectin has been used as treatment over in Africa and their death rate is way down, so that tells me that simple solutions have worked better than these supposedly tested vaccines.

I believe that Fauci who spearheaded the research for awhile over in Wuhaun knows exactly what the ramifications of COVID are and the FDA, CDC are aware of the ramifications of the vaccines.

Population control and control of the population. That IMO is the whole purpose of the virus being inflicted upon us. Dr. Evil and the Bidens in conjuntion ARE responsible.  I have absolutely no doubt.  I know some will disagree with me and that is fine.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

I think those, who already took the jab are just in denial. They are afraid and should be!
--------------------------------
CULTURE   PUBLISHED: 7:10 PM 22 NOV 2021
Pfizer Docs Ordered Released By Court Show 158,893 Adverse Events, Over 25K Nervous System Disorders
This is just a drop in the bucket! by April Matthews

The FDA has a vested interest in preventing people from seeing the results of the trials conducted by Pfizer for the COVID vaccine… because the very tip of the iceberg shows massive problems, long-term deadly illnesses, and deaths.

The Gateway Pundit reported:

Attorney Aaron Siri, Managing Partner of Siri & Glimstad, published his first report on the information he received from the FDA.
Siri has extensive complex civil litigation experience, including civil rights involving mandated medicine.

Aaron Siri has a history of representing people for vaccination injury for quite a while he recently told a US panel discussion led by Senator Ron Johnson that during the COVID crisis their phones have received an avalanche of requests. Aaron added, “If we actually sued all of the pharmaceutical companies for all of the complaints it would actually impossible for all of the attorneys around the country, around 100, to handle all of those matters.”

Attorney Aaron Siri recently released the first batch of subpoenaed documents from the FDA on Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. The documents reveal that in the first few months of this year there were already 158,893 Adverse Events recording including 25,957 nervous system disorders......

MORE;
https://conservativedailypost.com/pfizer-docs-ordered-released-by-court-show-158893-adverse-events-over-25k-nervous-system-disorders/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Humping a few nurses is about as close as I ever came to being a doctor,but if my choice were between some goobermint weasel and a Mayo Clinic MD,I'm siding with the Mayo Clinic doc.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Humping a few nurses is about as close as I ever came to being a doctor,but if my choice were between some goobermint weasel and a Mayo Clinic MD,I'm siding with the Mayo Clinic doc.

:beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Plain and simple; the data doesn't lie.  Data that has been reported not only by some in the U.S. but also  by those in the UK and Israel. People are dying from the vaccine and even people who are double vaccinated.  IF indeed the vaccine worked, then why are people dying. Interestingly, Ivermectin has been used as treatment over in Africa and their death rate is way down, so that tells me that simple solutions have worked better than these supposedly tested vaccines.

I believe that Fauci who spearheaded the research for awhile over in Wuhaun knows exactly what the ramifications of COVID are and the FDA, CDC are aware of the ramifications of the vaccines.

Population control and control of the population. That IMO is the whole purpose of the virus being inflicted upon us. Dr. Evil and the Bidens in conjuntion ARE responsible.  I have absolutely no doubt.  I know some will disagree with me and that is fine.
I am not so much involved in trying to ascribe a motive, though doubtless there is one.

The bottom line is that the vaccines, increasingly, are not effective. People who are vaccinated can get the virus, and while their symptoms may be less severe, that only enables them to move about shedding the virus.  The shots are NOT stopping the virus, they help spread it.

In some age groups, the disease causes very few deaths, yet the vaccine has been known to cause severe life changing adverse effects in these same age groups. Instead of weighing the risk vs benefit equation, the information is being suppressed. In my state, there have been zero COVID fatalities in the 0-14 age group, so ANY risk from the vaccine is NOT justifiable for that age group. Yet, Fauci and others are going whole hog to push for the jabs for kids.

That begs the question: "Why?"

I read a slew of studies early on which said Hydroxychloroquine was "ineffective" (when it was used by itself on late stage patients), and not one of those studies gave their patients, even in  the later stages of the disease, the critical zinc supplementation which was necessary for efficacy in stopping viral reproduction, and none of those studies administered the HCQ/Azithromycin/Zinc regimen in the early stages (first symptoms) of the disease, nor did they administer the complete regimen.

Those "studies" were tailored to produce results that could be touted as "proof' that HCQ was not a viable treatment. One even went so far as to administer lethal doses of Chloroquine to patients (in Brazil) and was stopped early, but then touted in the media as 'proof' that Hydroxychloroquine (a DIFFERENT drug) was dangerous.

Again, I question why, but the bottom line is that these are some of the shittiest excuses for "science" I have seen since the Hockey Stick graph used to predict sure incineration of the planet some years ago (didn't happen).  Two journals, the Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine, even retracted articles over this, something virtually unheard of for two of the more prestigious medical journals on Earth.

The assault on Ivermectin reeks of the same M.O. If this is what the "experts" are using to bolster their stance on Ivermectin, it too, reeks. And again, I am forced to ask Why? Why reduce the credibility of MDs everywhere, why taint a previously respected profession with this sort of rubbish?

If the data support the assertions of the CDC and Dr. Fauci, then why not just present the data--or is it already so tainted by questionable attributions of deaths that it is useless?

That there are profit motives present in this goes almost without saying, from the $13,000 and $37,000 for COVID admissions and COVID ICU admissions for local hospitals which might be running in the red (especially urban hospitals where gunshot  and other victims of violence are limited in their ability to pay). Someone is making bank off of selling the jabs and other alleged treatments which proved less than effective, but all of which were more expensive than the HCQ/Zithromax/Zinc and Ivermectin/Doxycycline/Zinc regimens for early stage COVID (symptom onset). Instead of even trying (or letting doctors try) those regimens and collecting data, the FDA/CDC came out against using the drugs involved, and sent patients home until they either got well on their own or were sick enough to admit.

This makes no sense from either a Medical or Scientific standpoint.

I do believe the panic (mass hysteria) incited by the press (MSM) has been used to get people to agree to damaging the economy, disrupting their lives, keeping children out of school (The lowest risk group), and to change electoral practices for the purpose of facilitating fraud.  But that election is over.

There is no political reason to continue to perpetrate this nonsense on Americans or the World, unless the aim is the destruction of our economy and the collapse of the Republic.  Or maybe, now that they have this tiger by the tail, they just don't know how to let go.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

if my choice were between some goobermint weasel and a Mayo Clinic MD,I'm siding with the Mayo Clinic doc.

Agreed.  Likewise, if my choice is between a doctor doing research and a doctor treating patients, I'l side with the doctor who treats patients.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

I am not so much involved in trying to ascribe a motive, though doubtless there is one.

The bottom line is that the vaccines, increasingly, are not effective. People who are vaccinated can get the virus, and while their symptoms may be less severe, that only enables them to move about shedding the virus.  The shots are NOT stopping the virus, they help spread it.

In some age groups, the disease causes very few deaths, yet the vaccine has been known to cause severe life changing adverse effects in these same age groups. Instead of weighing the risk vs benefit equation, the information is being suppressed. In my state, there have been zero COVID fatalities in the 0-14 age group, so ANY risk from the vaccine is NOT justifiable for that age group. Yet, Fauci and others are going whole hog to push for the jabs for kids.

That begs the question: "Why?"

I read a slew of studies early on which said Hydroxychloroquine was "ineffective" (when it was used by itself on late stage patients), and not one of those studies gave their patients, even in  the later stages of the disease, the critical zinc supplementation which was necessary for efficacy in stopping viral reproduction, and none of those studies administered the HCQ/Azithromycin/Zinc regimen in the early stages (first symptoms) of the disease, nor did they administer the complete regimen.

Those "studies" were tailored to produce results that could be touted as "proof' that HCQ was not a viable treatment. One even went so far as to administer lethal doses of Chloroquine to patients (in Brazil) and was stopped early, but then touted in the media as 'proof' that Hydroxychloroquine (a DIFFERENT drug) was dangerous.

Again, I question why, but the bottom line is that these are some of the shittiest excuses for "science" I have seen since the Hockey Stick graph used to predict sure incineration of the planet some years ago (didn't happen).  Two journals, the Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine, even retracted articles over this, something virtually unheard of for two of the more prestigious medical journals on Earth.

The assault on Ivermectin reeks of the same M.O. If this is what the "experts" are using to bolster their stance on Ivermectin, it too, reeks. And again, I am forced to ask Why? Why reduce the credibility of MDs everywhere, why taint a previously respected profession with this sort of rubbish?

If the data support the assertions of the CDC and Dr. Fauci, then why not just present the data--or is it already so tainted by questionable attributions of deaths that it is useless?

That there are profit motives present in this goes almost without saying, from the $13,000 and $37,000 for COVID admissions and COVID ICU admissions for local hospitals which might be running in the red (especially urban hospitals where gunshot  and other victims of violence are limited in their ability to pay). Someone is making bank off of selling the jabs and other alleged treatments which proved less than effective, but all of which were more expensive than the HCQ/Zithromax/Zinc and Ivermectin/Doxycycline/Zinc regimens for early stage COVID (symptom onset). Instead of even trying (or letting doctors try) those regimens and collecting data, the FDA/CDC came out against using the drugs involved, and sent patients home until they either got well on their own or were sick enough to admit.

This makes no sense from either a Medical or Scientific standpoint.

I do believe the panic (mass hysteria) incited by the press (MSM) has been used to get people to agree to damaging the economy, disrupting their lives, keeping children out of school (The lowest risk group), and to change electoral practices for the purpose of facilitating fraud.  But that election is over.

There is no political reason to continue to perpetrate this nonsense on Americans or the World, unless the aim is the destruction of our economy and the collapse of the Republic.  Or maybe, now that they have this tiger by the tail, they just don't know how to let go.

Good post.

In short, I absolutely believe that the aim is to destroy our economy and collapse our Republic.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good post.

In short, I absolutely believe that the aim is to destroy our economy and collapse our Republic.
I believe the Chinese would be satisfied with that effect as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

I believe the Chinese would be satisfied with that effect as well.

Exactly as planned, IMHO.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Agreed.  Likewise, if my choice is between a doctor doing research and a doctor treating patients, I'l side with the doctor who treats patients.
I just don't think it's so cut and dried, lot's of doctors that do research make discoveries that doctors treating patients use to cure or to benefit those patients. And lots and lots of doctors that treat patients are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed to treat animals. Actually a MD requires 4 years(not counting residency while a DVM requires 8 years(not counting specialty training).