Author Topic: ‘You’ve got guns. Use them!’ Lindsey Graham called for Capitol Police to use guns on Jan. 6, Senator  (Read 155 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You’ve got guns. Use them!’ Lindsey Graham called for Capitol Police to use guns on Jan. 6, Senator tells WaPo
November 1, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

The Washington Post claimed in an investigative series that an unnamed Republican senator is asserting that Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) yelled at the sergeant-at-arms on Jan. 6 during the Capitol riot to shoot protesters.

“What are you doing? Take back the Senate! You’ve got guns. Use them!” Graham allegedly yelled during the chaos. “We give you guns for a reason. Use them.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/01/youve-got-guns-use-them-lindsey-graham-called-for-capitol-police-to-use-guns-on-jan-6-senator-tells-wapo-1156671/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 01:54:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

If this is true, he's more of a *&!# idiot than we could have imagined.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Lets see Graham explain this the next time he's on Hannity.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yea sure, let's start shooting unarmed protesters. However, if anyone including this idiot said to start shooting BLM rioters and looters, the media would have his head on a pole in just a few hours.

So to clarify the current thinking in Washington D.C., police shooting unarmed Trump supporters is condoned and encouraged. However shooting armed looters and rioters burning down city blocks will get you fired and thrown in jail forever.
It's no wonder nobody wants to be a cop these days. The people they report to, such as Graham, are ridiculous clowns.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I call BS.   Linzy was busy that day.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji