Author Topic: Biden caught red handed with pre approved list of journalists  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden caught red handed with pre approved list of journalists
« on: November 01, 2021, 01:39:40 pm »
Biden caught red handed with pre approved list of journalists

Nov 1, 2021

Sky News Australia

Joe Biden has been caught red handed with what appears to be a detailed pre-approved list of reporters he’s allowed to call upon while taking questions after the G20 summit in Rome.

The president has been known to only call upon reporters his team pre-approved, however today’s press conference showed images of the list with photos of the reporters.

He told the media “I’m happy to take some questions” and then grabbed his list and said he’s been “told to start with AP, Zeke Miller.”

President Biden has copped intense backlash for failing to front the media by either walking away from events without taking questions, sometimes even snapping at reporters.

Last week while speaking to school kids in New Jersey the president pointed at the media and said “they’re with you all the time”.

“They get to ask you all kinds of questions and you try to figure out how you can avoid answering them sometimes.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnEh2i7xtHU&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Biden caught red handed with pre approved list of journalists
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 01:52:47 pm »
Video: ‘Pathetic’ Biden Takes 8 Pre-Approved Questions In First Conference For 108 Days
“I’m told I should start with AP”
Published 3 mins ago on 1 November, 2021
Steve Watson
Joe Biden was wheeled out in front of the press to answer questions for the first time in well over 3 months, but again used cheat sheets and took a total of eight questions from pre-approved reporters.

First, Biden turned up late to the briefing in Rome Italy, and bizarrely proclaimed “I apologize for keeping you waiting. We were playing with elevators,”adding “Long story.”  ...

The guy who rode a few miles in an 85 car motorcade then lectured everyone else about climate change.  ...

He can’t even make it appear like it’s a real press conference.

Biden took the eight questions on his notepad from Associated Press, Washington Post, NBC News, Reuters, and Bloomberg News. ...
Full story and video at Summit News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 01:54:40 pm »
This is old news. He was caught the same way months ago. And he said so himself.
How many times has he said that he is not 'allowed' to answer questions or he will 'get in trouble'?
BTW - Getting trouble for Biden means he doesn't get ice cream for the rest of the day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 02:15:48 pm »
Again?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 02:18:39 pm »
When Biden finally came out of his basement lair and faced the press, he had specific people he was 'ordered' to call on in an arranged sequence. Then he was given cards as to how he must answer the question. Number one reporter would ask an approved question which had been submitted to staff days before. Biden should go to Card #1 and read the authorized pre-fab answer. At least that was how it was supposed to work.

After a few questions Biden got confused and screwed up the questions and the answers, like he screws up everything he touches. He was asked a question about the border, which was off script, and he started rambling about the economy. He got his cards and his reporters all mixed up and his puppet masters quickly cancelled the event and bum-rushed all the press out, like they always do. It was reported that Biden did not get ice cream that day and had to go to bed early.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2021, 03:01:14 pm »

A little higher ....  A little higher..... A little higher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.