Author Topic: SMA: NCOs Must Take Time to Know Their Soldiers  (Read 105 times)

rangerrebew

SMA: NCOs Must Take Time to Know Their Soldiers
« on: October 14, 2021, 04:23:48 pm »

SMA: NCOs Must Take Time to Know Their Soldiers
Sergeant Major of the Army Michael A. Grinston delivers remarks

Wed, 10/13/2021 - 15:34

Working to get after some of the social challenges facing the force, the Army’s top enlisted leader urged NCOs to think differently about what it means to take care of their soldiers.

Outlining his top priorities Oct. 13 during a forum for NCOs at the Association of the U.S. Army’s 2021 Annual Meeting and Exposition in Washington, D.C., Sgt. Maj. of the Army Michael Grinston took aim at the phrase, “All I see is green,” that over time has become a way of telling soldiers they are all being treated equally.

“I think I learn best through my failures, and I used to say, ‘All I see is green, one standard,’ and somebody said to me one time about a year ago, ‘When you say that to me, you’re not acknowledging when I take the uniform off, I will be treated differently,’ ” Grinston recalled. “As a leader, I wasn't even acknowledging that this person would be struggling when they drive out the gate or that somebody wouldn't serve them at a restaurant or whatever would happen.”

https://www.ausa.org/news/sma-ncos-must-take-time-know-their-soldiers

rangerrebew

Re: SMA: NCOs Must Take Time to Know Their Soldiers
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 04:32:01 pm »
  the phrase, “All I see is green,” that over time has become a way of telling soldiers they are all being treated equally.

Horse sh*t!!!  Tell that to the people who got kicked out when the military had it's stand (witch hunt) down to locate white conservative "terrorists."  Tell that to people who support CRT where the white person is automatically racist.  They had better see things as racist or get kicked out.  Tell that to a person who doesn't believe in gays or trannies in the military.  You CAN'T HAVE THAT OPINION.  All of his spew depends on buying into the liberal agenda or getting kicked out. 9999hair out0000