Author Topic: Horror: Father accuses Loudoun school board of covering up sexual assault  (Read 2237 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Horror: Father accuses Loudoun school board of covering up sexual assault
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2021, 12:39:44 pm »
:pondering: That sounds like mayhem and prohibited barbecuing :nono: As per my previous post planning is essential along with location location location! Sadly I don't know if hogs are partial to barbecue,  but I'm sure there are other options.

To my dear friends at DOJ, FBI and CIA just an exercise in what ifs here nothing serious, if the young warped rapist were to disappear it has nothing to do with me..........Regardless of the large smile it would bring me.

@GtHawk

Let them waste their time investigating people like us. It would give the actual doer a better chance of getting away.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2021, 07:30:21 pm »
Email shows Loudoun County School Board knew about sexual assault the day it happened

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/10/22/email-shows-loudoun-county-school-board-knew-about-sexual-assault-the-day-it-happened-contradicting-previous-statements-n424194

But thanks to WTOP, we now know that Ziegler, Barts and every other member of the board were aware of the May assault in a high school bathroom. Here’s a screenshot of the full email sent by Ziegler himself to the other board members on May 28, the same day the assault happened.

Screenshot of email

It reads in part, “The purpose of this email is to provide you with information regarding an incident that occurred at Stone Bridge HS. This afternoon a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2021, 09:46:21 pm »
The email in question:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 09:47:50 pm by Fishrrman »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2021, 09:49:41 pm »
The school sent counselors for people who witnessed the arrested parents behavior?

WTF is wrong with that screwl Board.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2021, 09:57:04 pm »
The school sent counselors for people who witnessed the arrested parents behavior?

@Wingnut

It is just a sad fact of life that only political activists run for school board seats,and they are tend to be lefties because people on the right tend to have real jobs.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2021, 02:28:53 pm »

It is the equivalent of "don't like the message, blame the messenger".

If someone raped my daughter in the girl's room because of effed up transgender nonsense, I'd be agitated and profane, too--and if the school tried to hide that, all Hell would be coming their way. I would do what is being done--Expose just what is going on, and who enabled it, with the intent of making anyone connected with the coverup or the policy a pariah.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 02:29:51 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2021, 04:16:14 pm »
@Wingnut

It is just a sad fact of life that only political activists run for school board seats,and they are tend to be lefties because people on the right tend to have real jobs.

Leftist also have an irresistible drive to impose their will on others and control other people's lives.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2021, 07:30:49 pm »
It is the equivalent of "don't like the message, blame the messenger".

If someone raped my daughter in the girl's room because of effed up transgender nonsense, I'd be agitated and profane, too--and if the school tried to hide that, all Hell would be coming their way. I would do what is being done--Expose just what is going on, and who enabled it, with the intent of making anyone connected with the coverup or the policy a pariah.

@Smokin Joe

If I had a teenage daughter and someone raped her in the school bathroom,you would be hearing about that one on the 6 pm news,because I would be killing me some mofo's.

It really is simple. If you want to survive to live another year,you don't purposely harm someone I love. If you do,what happens to you is on you,not me.

The flip side of that is if you feel the same way and get me on your jury,you have nothing to worry about. How could I possibly vote you guilty for doing what you are supposed to do?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2022, 03:26:42 pm »
Luke Rosiak
@lukerosiak

BREAKING: Loudoun schools rapist put on sexual offender registry for life after judge says he had one of the most disturbing psychological evaluations she'd ever seen, and the court heard that there is also a third victim.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-loudoun-rapist-sentenced-put-on-sex-offender-registry-for-life

5:24 PM · Jan 12, 2022·Twitter Web App

Remember the media first hid this story and then vilified the father, all to help Democrats in Virginia. https://t.co/2bVZ9Ewsdu— Brent Bozell (@BrentBozell) January 13, 2022

Online Kamaji

« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2022, 04:00:52 pm »
Luke Rosiak
@lukerosiak

BREAKING: Loudoun schools rapist put on sexual offender registry for life after judge says he had one of the most disturbing psychological evaluations she'd ever seen, and the court heard that there is also a third victim.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-loudoun-rapist-sentenced-put-on-sex-offender-registry-for-life

5:24 PM · Jan 12, 2022·Twitter Web App

In other words, the boy is a psychopath.  He will be graduating to torture, and ultimately serial murder, soon enough.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2022, 04:17:12 pm »
In other words, the boy is a psychopath.  He will be graduating to torture, and ultimately serial murder, soon enough.
It sure looks that way. He figured that claiming to be trans was his get out of jail free card.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2022, 04:21:08 pm »
It sure looks that way. He figured that claiming to be trans was his get out of jail free card.

It's pretty scary watching a preteen psychopath develop.  It's like watching some horror movie, where a character reaches up to the top of its head, rips its skin open, and peels off the outer layer to reveal the monster/alien within.

There is work out there that suggests that an incipient psychopath can be "guardrailed" if caught early enough, but once they get to their mid teen years, they're pretty much lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2022, 04:32:16 pm »
Not going to jail yet, but give him time.
A judge sentenced the Loudoun County teenager who sexually assaulted multiple female students, and whose actions the school district subsequently covered up, to life on the sex offender registry and demanded that he receive residential treatment for his actions.  ...
The Federalist

Why are the judge's hands tied? Not actually ordering him to residential treatment, just urging it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org