Author Topic: Horror: Father accuses Loudoun school board of covering up sexual assault  (Read 2239 times)

Online Hoodat

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1448689797019676677

Instead of reporting the rape and forced sodomy to the police, the school administrators instead placed the 'student' in another school without informing anyone there that the 'student' posed a threat.  This is a dream case for any lawyer.  And Loudon County government has deep pockets.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Instead of reporting the rape and forced sodomy to the police, the school administrators instead placed the 'student' in another school without informing anyone there that the 'student' posed a threat.  This is a dream case for any lawyer.  And Loudon County government has deep pockets.

Loudon County, Virginia is one of the wealthiest counties in the nation...per capita.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Horror: Father accuses Loudoun school board of covering up sexual assault
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2021, 11:37:49 pm »
Virginia Democrats Voted to Allow Schools to Refrain from Reporting Sexual Battery in 2020

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/virginia-democrats-voted-to-allow-schools-to-refrain-from-reporting-sexual-battery-in-2020/

Democrats in the Virginia General Assembly voted for — and Governor Ralph Northam signed — a law allowing schools to refrain from reporting instances of sexual battery, stalking, violation of a protective order, and violent threats occurring on school property in 2020.

§ 22.1-279.3:1 of Virginia code had required that these, among a number of other major crimes, be reported to law enforcement if they occurred on campus. Democrats insisted that misdemeanors be extirpated from reporting requirements in House Bill 257, replacing the word “criminal” with “felony” in the code.

In a stunning exchange between legislators in the House of Delegates last year, Todd Gilbert, the Republican Leader in the body, asked Delegate Mike Mullen “did I hear correctly that you would not have to report sexual battery to law enforcement any longer if we accept these amendments?”

“I would answer the minority leader that he is not hard of hearing, and that he is asking me to repeat this over again even though he heard it the first time,” responded Mullen, the bill’s sponsor.

My emphasis. I need a roller skate for my chin.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 11:39:50 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2021, 11:42:12 pm »
Virginia Democrats Voted to Allow Schools to Refrain from Reporting Sexual Battery in 2020

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/virginia-democrats-voted-to-allow-schools-to-refrain-from-reporting-sexual-battery-in-2020/

the only explanation is the school system in this nation is rife with pedophiles and sexual deviants.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2021, 12:14:05 am »
Well, in just about 2 weeks virginia has a chance to fix this crap.... fingers crossed

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2021, 12:42:28 am »

Forcible rape is no misdemeanor. Sodomy either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2021, 12:43:43 am »
the only explanation is the school system in this nation is rife with pedophiles and sexual deviants.
For the sickos it is a target rich environment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2021, 12:50:15 am »

Not just the school system but the entire state legislature and the governor.... how can they do such a thing and then lecture Trump.... jerks

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2021, 01:20:10 am »
Forcible rape is no misdemeanor. Sodomy either.

Damned right!  It's about time someone else noticed that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2021, 11:02:06 am »
The depths to which outer NOVA - for that is what Loudon County is, now - astounds me.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2021, 01:12:05 pm »
I got one part of this story wrong.  Scott Smith's daughter was at the second school where this occurred with this attacker, not the first.  The perpetrator already had a history of attacking girls at another school.  Loudoun County school officials transferred the perp into a second school, yet provided no warning to students there.  Whereas Smith's daughter was victimized with aggravated rape and forced sodomy.

I commend the father for his restraint.  If it was me, I would be facing multiple murder charges right now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2021, 01:12:56 pm »
I got one part of this story wrong.  Scott Smith's daughter was at the second school where this occurred with this attacker, not the first.  The perpetrator already had a history of attacking girls at another school.  Loudoun County school officials transferred the perp into a second school, yet provided no warning to students there.  Whereas Smith's daughter was victimized with aggravated rape and forced sodomy.

I commend the father for his restraint.  If it was me, I would be facing multiple murder charges right now.

Indeed.  As would I.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2021, 01:17:56 pm »
Sick Discovery in Loudoun County 'Cover-Up': Boy Who Allegedly Raped Girl in School Bathroom Had History of Sex Assault

Michael Austin   |   October 14, 2021 at 3:30pm

During a Loudoun County school board meeting in June, Scott Smith was arrested, hit in the face and dragged out before he could tell the board what had happened to his daughter.

According to Smith, she had been raped in a school bathroom by a boy wearing a skirt.

Smith’s attorney confirmed the account and said the boy had been charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy and one count of forcible fellatio, all in connection with the May 28 attack.

The local sheriff’s office confirmed that a report of “forcible sodomy and sexual battery” matching the date and location of Smith’s story did indeed exist.

At the time of the June 22 meeting, the school board was deciding whether or not to move forward with a new policy allowing “transgender” students — in practice, any students who claim to identify as the opposite sex — to use the bathrooms of their choice.

School superintendent Scott Ziegler assured parents at the meeting that there was no cause for concern, saying, “To my knowledge, we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms.”

New reports indicate this was a flat-out lie — the school knew of the May 28 assault and chose to cover it up  .  .  .

https://www.westernjournal.com/sick-discovery-loudoun-county-cover-boy-allegedly-raped-girl-school-bathroom-history-sex-assault/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2021, 01:22:43 pm »
The depths to which outer NOVA - for that is what Loudon County is, now - astounds me.

Loudoun County is nowhere near being a left-wing hell hole.  It is still majority moderate-Conservative.  The leftists have been able to seize power through select local elections, and now they are holding the entire county hostage.

The only thing that gives the leftists any presence in NOVA is excess government spending.  Cut spending back to 18% of GDP, and you will find the vast majority of these leftist implants packing up and moving back where they came from.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2021, 07:47:15 pm »

@Hoodat

Not me. Now that I am ancient,I have a little more patience than I used to have. Maybe 6 months,maybe a year later,that booger would just simply disappear without trace.

Then again,when I was younger,I used to drink a lot,and some of the decisions I used to make probably would never be described as "clever".
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 07:48:57 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2021, 08:00:45 pm »

Always proper planning, murder is very difficult to prove without a corpse. But yes if it was my daughter there would be an end to the cretin, they have hog farms there, no?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2021, 08:36:35 pm »
Loudoun County superintendent apologizes, board member resigns as backlash grows over alleged sexual assaults

The superintendent of Loudoun County Public Schools issued an apology and a school board member resigned on Friday as the district faces mounting backlash over its response to two alleged sexual assaults, one of which was allegedly carried out by a skirt-wearing male student in a girls' bathroom.
Superintendent Scott Ziegler apologized for saying during a June event that the Virginia district had no record of assaults taking place in its bathrooms. His comments came amid debate about policy changes related to self-identified transgender students. Ziegler said Friday that he misunderstood the question when he made the comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-superintendent-apologizes-board-member-resigns-sexual-assault-backlash

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2021, 08:47:27 pm »
Virginia Legislator Running For Congress Voted With Dems To Let Transgenders Use Any Bathroom, Now High School Girls Are Being Raped
Jarome Bell blasted Kiggans' vote, accusing her of making girls' lives less safe

https://nationalfile.com/virginia-legislator-running-for-congress-voted-with-dems-to-let-transgenders-use-any-bathroom-now-high-school-girls-are-being-raped/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2021, 08:49:17 pm »
@Hoodat

Not me. Now that I am ancient,I have a little more patience than I used to have. Maybe 6 months,maybe a year later,that booger would just simply disappear without trace.

Then again,when I was younger,I used to drink a lot,and some of the decisions I used to make probably would never be described as "clever".

@sneakypete

Bring a knife to cut off all their fingers, and some pliers to remove all their teeth.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2021, 03:07:33 pm »
Matt Walsh podcast: Today on the Matt Walsh Show, Loudoun County continues to lie about, and cover up, the sexual assault of a student inside the girl's bathroom by a boy in a dress. But Loudoun County is not an outlier. There has been a sex abuse epidemic in public schools for decades.  ...
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/loudoun-county-is-not-an-outlier-theres-a-sex/id1367210511?i=1000538612749
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2021, 01:11:23 am »

So then if the girl this deviant raped and some of her friends grabbed him and say repeatedly introduced him to anal penetration in a school restroom the school would just ignore it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2021, 02:02:27 am »
So then if the girl this deviant raped and some of her friends grabbed him and say repeatedly introduced him to anal penetration in a school restroom the school would just ignore it?

@GtHawk

I think a set of big shears would be more appropriate in a case where a boy claims he wants to be a girl,but keeps raping girls.

Actually,i think a post sunk into the ground with him tied to it and doused with  gasoline would have me doing MY little "happy dance",and I don't even know that girl.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2021, 02:33:00 am »
@GtHawk

I think a set of big shears would be more appropriate in a case where a boy claims he wants to be a girl,but keeps raping girls.

Actually,i think a post sunk into the ground with him tied to it and doused with  gasoline would have me doing MY little "happy dance",and I don't even know that girl.
:pondering: That sounds like mayhem and prohibited barbecuing :nono: As per my previous post planning is essential along with location location location! Sadly I don't know if hogs are partial to barbecue,  but I'm sure there are other options.

To my dear friends at DOJ, FBI and CIA just an exercise in what ifs here nothing serious, if the young warped rapist were to disappear it has nothing to do with me..........Regardless of the large smile it would bring me.