Author Topic: BREAKING>> Texas police confirm shooting at Arlington high school  (Read 1935 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING>> Texas police confirm shooting at Arlington high school
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2021, 01:28:06 pm »
EXCLUSIVE - GoFundMe removes page set up by Arlington school shooter's family asking for $25,000 because HE'S 'traumatized' - two days after he shot a 15-year-old AND a teacher

Timothy Simpkins' friends and family set up a GoFundMe page on Thursday
    It included a statement from his mother about how he needs therapy
    She said: 'Please donate what you can to help' and said he was traumatized after the death of his father who was 'beaten'
    GoFundMe confirmed to DailyMail.com it had removed the account on Friday
    $150 was raised out of the desired $25,000 and all donations have been refunded
    Simpkins pulled a gun from his backpack on Wednesday and shot 15-year-old Zacchaeus Selby and 25-year-old Calvin Pettitt, an English teacher
    His family claimed he was acting in self-defense because he was being bullied for having 'nice things' 

By Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:08 EDT, 8 October 2021 | Updated: 17:21 EDT, 8 October 2021

more
EXCLUSIVE - GoFundMe removes page set up by Arlington school shooter's family asking for $25,000 because HE'S 'traumatized' - two days after he shot a 15-year-old AND a teacher

Timothy Simpkins' friends and family set up a GoFundMe page on Thursday
    It included a statement from his mother about how he needs therapy
    She said: 'Please donate what you can to help' and said he was traumatized after the death of his father who was 'beaten'
    GoFundMe confirmed to DailyMail.com it had removed the account on Friday
    $150 was raised out of the desired $25,000 and all donations have been refunded
    Simpkins pulled a gun from his backpack on Wednesday and shot 15-year-old Zacchaeus Selby and 25-year-old Calvin Pettitt, an English teacher
    His family claimed he was acting in self-defense because he was being bullied for having 'nice things' 

By Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:08 EDT, 8 October 2021 | Updated: 17:21 EDT, 8 October 2021
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2021, 01:34:39 pm »
Maybe they could sell the fancy car and use the proceeds to pay for little Timmy's therapy.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2021, 01:36:10 pm »
Maybe they could sell the fancy car and use the proceeds to pay for little Timmy's therapy.  *****rollingeyes*****

Look at that diamond in his ear..if real it's over 1 carat and worth a few $$$$
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2021, 02:02:41 pm »
GoFundMe Launched for Alleged School Shooter Because He Is Traumatized

Tps://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/08/gofundme-launched-alleged-school-shooter-traumatized/

@mystery-ak

Heza vic-tum!

Ah VIC-TUM,AH TELLS YA!

We iz da wurld.......

We iz da peep-pulls......
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2021, 05:41:25 pm »
@mystery-ak

Heza vic-tum!

Ah VIC-TUM,AH TELLS YA!

We iz da wurld.......

We iz da peep-pulls......
SHIITE! No way little doods a victum, not once did his family declare him to be an aspiring rap star.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2021, 06:13:01 pm »
SHIITE! No way little doods a victum, not once did his family declare him to be an aspiring rap star.

@GtHawk

Yet.

He gots de creds now.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2021, 06:42:56 pm »
...or say 'He was getting his life together...'

Oh wait, he's the shooter!

But I have to ask myself, it this was some white boy threatened by the usual suspects, getting roughed up (something that can mean daily beatings and constant fear for a kid), and robbed, would the reaction to him having 'had enough' and busting caps into tormentors be viewed the same way?

If the family has money, you'd think they could get the attention of the school authorities and have the tormentors shut down, but then, I have seen school authorities who would look the other way and do nothing. But then, perhaps they saved it for the judge. Someone is smart enough to try to get ahead of the narrative, and likely the only truth we're getting is that people were shot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2021, 08:48:25 pm »
Smokin Joe observed:
"If the family has money..."

My guess is the yute got the fancy car and diamond in his ear from the drug business...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2021, 10:19:34 pm »
We are getting Lighfoot's Chicago now in Texas where black on black violence is ignored and forgotten.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2021, 10:20:46 pm »
It sounds like the guy that was shot multiple times was a major thug and the rest were collateral damage...
are you justifying the shoot?

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DB

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2021, 10:45:38 pm »
are you justifying the shoot?

The fact that he seriously injured others verses the intended target is a big failure on his part and should have consequences.

But if he was repeatedly robbed at gun point and/or badly beaten by the same thug and no one else in authority would do anything about it then its pretty easy to understand how things went where they went.

We'll just have to wait and find out what the actual facts are of the case.

« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2021, 12:11:04 am »

But if he was repeatedly robbed at gun point and/or badly beaten by the same thug and no one else in authority would do anything about it then its pretty easy to understand how things went where they went.

That is called vengeance, and is against the law

Online DB

« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2021, 12:49:26 am »
That is called vengeance, and is against the law

Its called self defense if the thug was actively doing it.

Facts matter.

We'll have to see what the actual circumstances were.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2021, 01:06:34 am »
The fact that he seriously injured others verses the intended target is a big failure on his part and should have consequences.

@DB

I agree,but ONLY with him being justified/semi-justified in taking out the thug that had been beating and robbing him.

Shooting the teacher in the back multiple times,as well as shooting the other kid are nothing less than FELONY ATEMPTED MURDER.

I had a similar problem when I was in the 5th grade. I was about 5'1",and there was this freaking kid in my class the same age that was over 6 foot tall and looked old enough to legally buy beer. Mostly an ok kid,until some girls came by,and he then turned into "instant bully. One day after school we were all playing the stupid game where you knock a basketball over a net,and some girls came by,so this kid picked up the basketball and threw it in my face as hard as he could,popping a big boil I had on my forehead. He was so big he scared me to death,and it made me cry.

I went home and told my punkass father about it,and his reply was "Can't you pick up something to hit him with that makes you as big as him",mostly because he was terrified of meeting strangers and afraid of teachers because he couldn't read or write.

Sooooo,a couple of days later we were playing baseball,some girls came by,and he threw a baseball that hit me in the chest.

Next thing I knew,I was standing over him with the bat in my hand,shaking it in his face and telling him "If you even bleed any harder I am going to beat you to bleeping death with this bleeping bat".

The stupid SOB brought out the Berserker in me.

For some odd reason,I never had another instant of trouble with him or anyone else at that school.Nor have I ever been afraid of anyone else since,or backed down from anyone else since. You might kill me or cripple me for life,but you damn sure are not going to make me punk out.

Other than a lot of people seeming to want to keep their distance from me,life was much more pleasant after that.

Pretty much the same thing happened a couple of years later when we moved to another state and I was the "new kid" in junior high school/high school.

The local bad ass decided to pick on the new kid one day,and I beat the SOB senseless. I don't know how or why,but I instinctively knew how to block punches and throw hard ones.

After that,not even the seniors wanted to screw with me,but once again,there were kids that avoided me that I would have liked to have been friends with.

Seems like for every gain in life you make,there is a negative price to pay for it.

Not really complaining. Life is what it is,and this sort of thing isn't unique to me. The only real difference was that my approach to problem solving was different that that of most of the kids. I didn't complain to the teachers or the principle,I took care of these things myself.

BTW,No,I do NOT think I am the worlds ultimate badass. It has just been my experience in life that bullies are always cowards who always pick on the people they think are too scared to fight back,and once they know you will fight back and are willing to really hurt them,they will leave you the hell alone.

BTW-2. By the time I was in the 5th grade,I had both a 22 bolt action rifle and a double-barrel 12 gauge shotgun. It never occured to me even ONCE to take either to a fist fight,never mind take them to school to shoot the bully as well as innocent bystanders. That punk IS a punk,and should be serving hard time in an adult prison.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 01:09:02 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2021, 01:10:46 am »

Facts matter.

@DB

Shooting an unarmed teacher in the back several times is self-defense?

Good to know.

I guess facts matter differently to you and I.

Online DB

« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2021, 01:12:28 am »
@DB

I agree,but ONLY with him being justified/semi-justified in taking out the thug that had been beating and robbing him.

Shooting the teacher in the back multiple times,as well as shooting the other kid are nothing less than FELONY ATEMPTED MURDER.

I had a similar problem when I was in the 5th grade. I was about 5'1",and there was this freaking kid in my class the same age that was over 6 foot tall and looked old enough to legally buy beer. Mostly an ok kid,until some girls came by,and he then turned into "instant bully. One day after school we were all playing the stupid game where you knock a basketball over a net,and some girls came by,so this kid picked up the basketball and threw it in my face as hard as he could,popping a big boil I had on my forehead. He was so big he scared me to death,and it made me cry.

I went home and told my punkass father about it,and his reply was "Can't you pick up something to hit him with that makes you as big as him",mostly because he was terrified of meeting strangers and afraid of teachers because he couldn't read or write.

Sooooo,a couple of days later we were playing baseball,some girls came by,and he threw a baseball that hit me in the chest.

Next thing I knew,I was standing over him with the bat in my hand,shaking it in his face and telling him "If you even bleed any harder I am going to beat you to bleeping death with this bleeping bat".

The stupid SOB brought out the Berserker in me.

For some odd reason,I never had another instant of trouble with him or anyone else at that school.Nor have I ever been afraid of anyone else since,or backed down from anyone else since. You might kill me or cripple me for life,but you damn sure are not going to make me punk out.

Other than a lot of people seeming to want to keep their distance from me,life was much more pleasant after that.

Pretty much the same thing happened a couple of years later when we moved to another state and I was the "new kid" in junior high school/high school.

The local bad ass decided to pick on the new kid one day,and I beat the SOB senseless. I don't know how or why,but I instinctively knew how to block punches and throw hard ones.

After that,not even the seniors wanted to screw with me,but once again,there were kids that avoided me that I would have liked to have been friends with.

Seems like for every gain in life you make,there is a negative price to pay for it.

Not really complaining. Life is what it is,and this sort of thing isn't unique to me. The only real difference was that my approach to problem solving was different that that of most of the kids. I didn't complain to the teachers or the principle,I took care of these things myself.

BTW,No,I do NOT think I am the worlds ultimate badass. It has just been my experience in life that bullies are always cowards who always pick on the people they think are too scared to fight back,and once they know you will fight back and are willing to really hurt them,they will leave you the hell alone.

My understanding is only the thug was shot multiple times. The others may have been collateral damage from an unskilled shooter. And yes to be shooting at all he better have been being actively violently attacked.

Like I said before, we'll just have to wait and see what the actual facts are.

Online DB

« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2021, 01:14:09 am »
@DB

Shooting an unarmed teacher in the back several times is self-defense?

Good to know.

I guess facts matter differently to you and I.

Come on... Stop jumping to conclusions...

Perhaps one of the bullets went through the thug and into the teacher. Who knows. We sure don't.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2021, 01:22:34 am »
Come on... Stop jumping to conclusions...

Perhaps one of the bullets went through the thug and into the teacher. Who knows. We sure don't.

@DB]

Sure thing. I accidentially shoot unarmed people in the back all the time.

Doesn't everybody?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2021, 01:52:27 am »
I'll wait for the facts before passing judgment.

@DB

You are right,of course.

The teacher shot himself in the back several times.

« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2021, 03:24:08 am »

Facts matter.

Any and all guns brought into a school are illegal, regardless of whether someone was beating him up.

And there is no dispute the gun was used by the perp at the school.

Facts matter.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 03:26:23 am by IsailedawayfromFR »

Online DB

« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2021, 04:24:03 am »
Facts do matter.

I never said he was totally innocent. I said as much when mentioned others being injured other than the thug. And maybe he's totally guilty of wanton murder. But we'll have to get more facts before we really know what happened.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2021, 11:28:33 am »
@DB

You are right,of course.

The teacher shot himself in the back several times.
See? It's not just for people who have dirt on Hillary.  :whistle: :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2021, 12:12:11 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2021, 01:10:05 pm »
See? It's not just for people who have dirt on Hillary.  :whistle: :shrug:

@Smokin Joe

LOL! Thinking maybe the shooter was from the "dark side"of Bubbette!'s family?

BTW,LBJ was the first political figure that I recall had a similar experience. He "won" a close race in his first run for public office,and some official or another whose name and position I can't recall was scheduled to go on a local radio station and expose proof he had of election fraud.

Unfortunately,he committed suicide the day before his radio appearance. By shooting himself to death.

Using multiple shots from a bolt-action rifle.

Brown Bubba just might have a future in politics!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 01:13:20 pm by sneakypete »