Author Topic: BREAKING>> Texas police confirm shooting at Arlington high school  (Read 1934 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING>> Texas police confirm shooting at Arlington high school
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2021, 07:12:25 pm »
Yeah, you'd think. It's probably racist to ask anything about this kid, though.

@mountaineer

I am genuinely on my last freaking nerve about people assuming I am a racist because I don't buy into the "Everybody white is  a racist,and everybody black is a victim of white racism" crap.

I am sick of it to the point I am going to punch out the next SOB that says something like that within my hearing.

I PERSONALLY have had black friends that were so close I considered them to be family,and I know for a fact they thought the same way about me. A couple of them were even embarrassed to admit to me they couldn't invite me to their homes because they were afraid they and their families might be attacked if they were seen socializing with a white man outside of work. I did NOT take umbrage at this because I recognized the personal courage and dignity it took for them to admit such a thing to me.

BTW,it doesn't really need to be said,but I feel the need to highlight the FACT that it never occured to me even once that anyone I knew would be offended in any way when I invited these friends into my home.

In FACT,my mother had a black woman friend that would occasionally visit our home when we were living in Virginia Beach,Va in the 1950's,and NONE of our neighbors seemed to have even the slightest objection to it. They just flat didn't give a damn. I have no freaking idea how she and my mother came to be friends because the rule in our house was when company came to visit,I was to say "Hello,nice to meet you!",and then get the hell out of the house until the company left.

I will also tell you with absolutely NO hesitation or deception that neither my mother nor my father were racists,even though I did hear my father occasionally use the "N word". The people that raised me were born in 1910 and 1914 and grew up in rural areas,so having black friends/acquaintences was no big deal for them. Everybody in rural areas back then knew life was tough,so everybody did their best to try to work together to help each other out,regardless of race or religious beliefs.

As for me,I knew better than to use it because I knew for a fact my mother would NOT tolerate it,and there was no question as to who was in charge of the children or the house.

WHY are we all,including our black friends,ALLOWING the freaking thugs and their damn Marxist Masters to take control over our society when we KNOW that THEY are the ones in the wrong?

The FACT is that the majority of those asshats,regardless of color,social standing,or wealth,belong in either mental institutions or prisons.

WHY have we ALLOWED the freaking animals to run the damn zoo?

And make no mistake about it,it is OUR fault we are ALLOWING this to happen. They are doing nothing more than we allow them to do because normal people of all races  are a clear majority in this country,and we CAN take back control if we want and we have the willpower to stand up to them.

I realize this is probably not the time or the place to let out all this anger and frustration,but it has been building for a while,and I could not hold it in any longer.

Am I the ONLY one here that thinks like this and is fed up with the status quo and the direction our nation is heading?

And make NO mistake about it,if we took the race card away from the left,they have nothing.

What these scumbags are doing in fostering racial AS WELL AS CLASS hatred while destroying our nation and our way of life as a tool to take over our nation and our society in order to turn America into a police state ran and controlled by them.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:17:34 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2021, 08:31:12 pm »
Update — Texas high school shooter RELEASED from jail on $75,000 bond…

Posted by Kane on October 7, 2021 4:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ytCI2hpJuk&ab_channel=LiveNOWfromFOX

Simpkins 18, walked free one day after shooting a 15 year-old ‘bully’ seven times, as well as a teacher during class brawl. He pulled a gun from his backpack on Wednesday at Timberview High School shortly after 9 am.

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/texas-high-school-shooter-released-from-jail-on-75000-bond/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2021, 08:42:51 pm »
Update — Texas high school shooter RELEASED from jail on $75,000 bond…

Posted by Kane on October 7, 2021 4:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ytCI2hpJuk&ab_channel=LiveNOWfromFOX

Simpkins 18, walked free one day after shooting a 15 year-old ‘bully’ seven times, as well as a teacher during class brawl. He pulled a gun from his backpack on Wednesday at Timberview High School shortly after 9 am.

more
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/texas-high-school-shooter-released-from-jail-on-75000-bond/

Well that's an unexpected turn of events... Had the guy beating on him been the only one shot that would be somewhat believable but others including a teacher were shot which makes no sense.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2021, 09:02:52 pm »
Well,he IS  a member of the Master Race........

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2021, 10:21:51 pm »
Yeah, late model Dodge Chargers are not cheap commutermobiles like Dodge Neons. That detail struck me as well.

You've got that right, @PeteS in CA

Helping my lady friend out looking at automobiles right now....saw that a 1 year old Charger is selling for 100K!!

Literally scared the crap out of my kitties when I read that....imagine, a Chrysler built POS for 6 figures off the lot?

Kinda. And probably... But it depends on if the kid is a true motorhead, with the sort of connections that come along with that.

It could be a wrecked Charger with a restored title - Such a car can be had pretty cheap at auction, and repaired / reassembled with boneyard parts. It would never be worth the money an undamaged car would command, but in function, and to the undescerning eye, you'd never know the difference.

Likewise, a cheaper model could be retrofitted into a tribute car - I did that a lot with Chevelles back in the day... Take a bare Malibu and stuff it full of porky wonderment, hang a couple badges, and voila! An SS is born. Nothing wrong with it either, so long as you let folks know on the sale.

Online DB

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2021, 10:35:14 pm »
Occam’s razor. The kids parents are probably wealthy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2021, 10:55:54 pm »
Occam’s razor. The kids parents are probably wealthy.

@DB

And no doubt "connected" with the state NAACP. NEVER heard of a white kid shooting up a school and killing people,to be let out on bail so quickly.

The "fix" is in.

Online DB

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2021, 11:24:48 pm »
@DB

And no doubt "connected" with the state NAACP. NEVER heard of a white kid shooting up a school and killing people,to be let out on bail so quickly.

The "fix" is in.

Did some one die? Yesterday I thought they all survived.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2021, 12:35:12 am »
@DB

The "fix" is in.
Not to mention that da yute went to school with a gun, probably looking for a confrontation, so how is that not pre meditated? How many people commit attempted murder and get bail? Being bullied is not an excuse to plan and attempt murder. As others have stated they were bullied as I was up until my junior year in high school I never thought of killing anyone over it(okay there were some fantasies serious bodily injury).

By the way where did he get the .45 he used?  I haven't seen anything about where he got it and I assume that you still have to be 21 to purchase a handgun in Texas.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 12:39:48 am by GtHawk »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2021, 02:09:42 am »
Not to mention that da yute went to school with a gun, probably looking for a confrontation, so how is that not pre meditated? How many people commit attempted murder and get bail? Being bullied is not an excuse to plan and attempt murder. As others have stated they were bullied as I was up until my junior year in high school I never thought of killing anyone over it(okay there were some fantasies serious bodily injury).

By the way where did he get the .45 he used?  I haven't seen anything about where he got it and I assume that you still have to be 21 to purchase a handgun in Texas.

@GtHawk

Like all the other laws,that one doesn't seem to apply to black youts. Dey bees vic-tums,ya know.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2021, 05:55:29 am »
@mountaineer

I am genuinely on my last freaking nerve about people assuming I am a racist because I don't buy into the "Everybody white is  a racist,and everybody black is a victim of white racism" crap.

I am sick of it to the point I am going to punch out the next SOB that says something like that within my hearing.

I PERSONALLY have had black friends that were so close I considered them to be family,and I know for a fact they thought the same way about me. A couple of them were even embarrassed to admit to me they couldn't invite me to their homes because they were afraid they and their families might be attacked if they were seen socializing with a white man outside of work. I did NOT take umbrage at this because I recognized the personal courage and dignity it took for them to admit such a thing to me.

BTW,it doesn't really need to be said,but I feel the need to highlight the FACT that it never occured to me even once that anyone I knew would be offended in any way when I invited these friends into my home.

In FACT,my mother had a black woman friend that would occasionally visit our home when we were living in Virginia Beach,Va in the 1950's,and NONE of our neighbors seemed to have even the slightest objection to it. They just flat didn't give a damn. I have no freaking idea how she and my mother came to be friends because the rule in our house was when company came to visit,I was to say "Hello,nice to meet you!",and then get the hell out of the house until the company left.

I will also tell you with absolutely NO hesitation or deception that neither my mother nor my father were racists,even though I did hear my father occasionally use the "N word". The people that raised me were born in 1910 and 1914 and grew up in rural areas,so having black friends/acquaintences was no big deal for them. Everybody in rural areas back then knew life was tough,so everybody did their best to try to work together to help each other out,regardless of race or religious beliefs.

As for me,I knew better than to use it because I knew for a fact my mother would NOT tolerate it,and there was no question as to who was in charge of the children or the house.

WHY are we all,including our black friends,ALLOWING the freaking thugs and their damn Marxist Masters to take control over our society when we KNOW that THEY are the ones in the wrong?

The FACT is that the majority of those asshats,regardless of color,social standing,or wealth,belong in either mental institutions or prisons.

And make no mistake about it,it is OUR fault we are ALLOWING this to happen. They are doing nothing more than we allow them to do because normal people of all races  are a clear majority in this country,and we CAN take back control if we want and we have the willpower to stand up to them.

I realize this is probably not the time or the place to let out all this anger and frustration,but it has been building for a while,and I could not hold it in any longer.

Am I the ONLY one here that thinks like this and is fed up with the status quo and the direction our nation is heading?

And make NO mistake about it,if we took the race card away from the left,they have nothing.

What these scumbags are doing in fostering racial AS WELL AS CLASS hatred while destroying our nation and our way of life as a tool to take over our nation and our society in order to turn America into a police state ran and controlled by them.
We had similar upbringings in this sense. No, the 'n-word' was not tolerated in our house. Descriptive terms were just that, descriptive, not pejorative. We regularly worked shoulder to shoulder with black people. No big deal, and many, locally, were recognized for being especially adept at their chosen trades.

No, you aren't the only one who is pissed off that so many have fallen for the Communist's line of bullsh*t.
I have seen massive numbers of people I recall just wanting the chance to work hard, become educated professionals, tradesmen, business owners who were derailed by all this victimhood crap and the attraction of free money.
I am disgusted at how those self-serving snakes who said they were there to help, ripped off a people coming into their own and derailed those who had promise, luring them into social and cultural and economic destruction.

The riots in the 60s and 70s messed up the education and goals of so many, and here, COVID is being used to push another generation off into the ditch in fits of 60s redux to make aging communists feel like they have accomplished their life's goals.

NOTHING would make me happier than to see that thwarted, than to see people not be cowed, to stand up and say what they were thinking, that this is all destructive bullshit. But unfortunately, to my great frustration, so many have been beaten down that they are racist, and they don't even want to hear the truth, much less say it--even when the truth is what is needed to stop this slide, and is of benefit to everyone, regardless of race.

When I worked in the steel plant during college summers, (about half of the crew was on work release, and those were mostly black), the elder con, the guy with the chops cornered me one day in the change room and asked me what I was studying in college. I told him, and after explaining what Geology is, mentioned that I had considered Law, but decided against it. He asked me the $64,000 question, though, "If you had been a lawyer when the black man was fighting for his rights would you have sided with the black man?" I thought for a second, realizing the import of the question, and said, "No. Rights aren't Rights unless they are everybody's Rights. Besides that didn't do the black man any good, it just made a bunch of lawyers rich." He sat back when I said that, and grinned "You a right-on MF!".

He knew, and he knew I knew and that was all that was said about it, to me anyway.

Well, here we go again. Race relations moved back 60 years on the rantings of communist agitators who only care about themselves, and the average person they purport to represent can piss up a rope for all they care if they can't use them as a poster child to rake in more money.

It's all a scam, and I'd just as soon see scammers drawn and quartered.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2021, 07:56:30 am »
@sneakypete

I took my 90 year old mother to a Kaiser office and while we were walking to the elevator this late sixtyish Asian ass bumps into my mother who almost goes down despite her walker, I get pissed and call him out on it and the turd spins around and damn near hits her again so now I'm really pissed and let him and everyone else in the area know what an ass he is..........and that's when his wife calls me a racist. Now not once did I call him anything more than a inconsiderate ass, no Jap, Nip, chink or any other racist pejorative. So now I really am pissed off and use my really pissed off manager voice telling 'don't even try and pull that racist crap on me'. And you what happened? Stunned silence, not another word from her or anyone else.

I know I've said it before, I don't like people, I spent too many years in customer service taking lies and abuse from entitled asses of all persuasions so now I just don't put up with it. Oh I'll let the minor things go, I'm not a full blown sociopath....yet, but things like the Asians acting like their in their home country and ramming carts into me to get by or cutting in line pretending they can't read signs or don't know the rules? No way, I will tell them bluntly. I too am tired of being labeled a racist simply because I don't have the proper skin pigmentation.

I know, I know reading this post you might have a hard time not thinking me a mild mannered kind of guy :silly: Problem is I have always had a bad temper, got it from my dad I guess, and all my life I have kept tight reign on it but baby the level behind the damn has been steadily rising and one push too hard and it just might bust the dam.

To the good old boys at the FBI and DOJ reading this.........JUST KIDDING  :whistle:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2021, 08:15:47 am »
@sneakypete

I took my 90 year old mother to a Kaiser office and while we were walking to the elevator this late sixtyish Asian ass bumps into my mother who almost goes down despite her walker, I get pissed and call him out on it and the turd spins around and damn near hits her again so now I'm really pissed and let him and everyone else in the area know what an ass he is..........and that's when his wife calls me a racist. Now not once did I call him anything more than a inconsiderate ass, no Jap, Nip, chink or any other racist pejorative. So now I really am pissed off and use my really pissed off manager voice telling 'don't even try and pull that racist crap on me'. And you what happened? Stunned silence, not another word from her or anyone else.

I know I've said it before, I don't like people, I spent too many years in customer service taking lies and abuse from entitled asses of all persuasions so now I just don't put up with it. Oh I'll let the minor things go, I'm not a full blown sociopath....yet, but things like the Asians acting like their in their home country and ramming carts into me to get by or cutting in line pretending they can't read signs or don't know the rules? No way, I will tell them bluntly. I too am tired of being labeled a racist simply because I don't have the proper skin pigmentation.

I know, I know reading this post you might have a hard time not thinking me a mild mannered kind of guy :silly: Problem is I have always had a bad temper, got it from my dad I guess, and all my life I have kept tight reign on it but baby the level behind the damn has been steadily rising and one push too hard and it just might bust the dam.

To the good old boys at the FBI and DOJ reading this.........JUST KIDDING  :whistle:
Lovely disclaimer...I think I'll steal that. :laugh:
(If I said I believed those peckerheads were reading this, and they saw it, would I be paranoid--or just proven right?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2021, 08:43:06 am »
Lovely disclaimer...I think I'll steal that. :laugh:
(If I said I believed those peckerheads were reading this, and they saw it, would I be paranoid--or just proven right?)
Just because your paranoid it doesn't mean you're wrong, why the hell is there a silent W in wrong? This is why my mother has so much trouble with English, she says that in Hungarian words are spelled how they sound.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2021, 12:26:39 pm »
@mountaineer

Racist?  Nope. Say nope. Tell them their delivery needs lots of work.
They will never make Saturday Night Live. They are not comics but
a sad story that is not the least bit interesting.

They have been on this for years. It will pass if we have any sort of fair
election.

I simply laugh at even more ridiculous comment and action. Letting a school shooter
out on bail? Thank Soros for purchasing how many prosecutors.
Buy that kid some ammo. Perhaps he will hit a teacher next time around.

The next asinine thing is quite predictable. Whatever irrational claims that
were made about the middle class will be inverted through the elected leaders.
Inverted as a vindictive person putting morons in charge and taking out their
anger on those who succeed through their own industry.

There needs to be consequence to all those cooperating with it. Those saying
anything agreeable to the current farm. Those repeating the crap from a news
reader, and the news reader should be isolated from the sane.

Someone will say enough. I am not sure what action to take, but certainly non
cooperation seems to be best.

Course that is what we thought about Germany when reading it years later.
Would that have been better if they went through a civil war? The thought
of war is sounding less trouble each day.

If you feel the need to speak simply say in a calm and non aggressive manner
what you observed. Clear concise words.

Be prepared for physical assault and possibly battery.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 12:45:01 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2021, 02:16:27 pm »
If only the kid had put his feet on Nancy Pelosi's desk, or something like that!  (hat tip to Kurt Schlichter on twitter, for the idea).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2021, 02:17:26 pm »

If you feel the need to speak simply say in a calm and non aggressive manner
what you observed. Clear concise words.[/color][/b][/size]

@Slide Rule

Yeah,that is number 1 on the list of "things I am not good at". I tend to be quiet in real life until I have WAAAY too much to say,and once I get wound up,I tend to let go.

Being more than a little aggressive by nature doesn't help things,which is why I am generally quiet and let things slide. Not sure how much longer I am going to be able to play that game,though.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2021, 03:58:41 pm »
Please return to discussion of the thread topic.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2021, 06:00:06 pm »
Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka
·
2h
Trespass on Congress:

- Solitary Confinement
- NO BAIL

Shot up a school with a 45?

- Bail
- Walk free NEXT DAY
Support the USO

Online DB

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2021, 06:03:00 pm »
It sounds like the guy that was shot multiple times was a major thug and the rest were collateral damage...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2021, 07:44:16 pm »

We truly are living in Bizarro World:
Family of suspected Texas school shooter says teen was bullied for fancy clothes, $35K car
By Yaron Steinbuch   
October 7, 2021 7:23am Updated

The student accused of opening fire at a Texas high school had been bullied over his financially “blessed” family, fancy clothes and $35,000 car — and bought a handgun for protection, his relatives say.

Timothy George Simpkins, 18, a student at Timberview High School in Arlington, was charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after turning himself in Wednesday afternoon.

Simpkins — who was accused of firing a .45-caliber handgun during a fight with another student — lives in a $400,000 home with his grandmother, Lillie, and drives a 2018 Dodge Charger, the Daily Mail reported.

His family said they were glad he didn’t decide to commit suicide over the bullying. [WTF?]

“He was robbed. It was recorded. It happened not just once, it happened twice. He was scared, he was afraid,” Carol Harrison-Lafayette, who said she is a relative speaking for Simpkins’ family, told reporters.

A cousin, Cint Wheat, wrote on social media, “It could have been a decision that he could have committed suicide… he was trying to protect himself. They were blessed financially,” the Daily Mail said.

Wheat wrote on Facebook that “at the end of the day my lil cousin was bullied. I don’t know to feel about this he not no bad kid.” ...
NY Post

Rich kids are not bullied. Please.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2021, 12:51:16 pm »
Andy Ngô Rainbow flag
@MrAndyNgo
·
14h
The Arlington, Texas school shooting suspect was welcomed home the day after the shooting with a party. Timothy Simpkins allegedly shot up his peers, putting one in a coma. BLM supporters initially said he would be killed by police for being black.
6:36 PM · Oct 8, 2021·

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2021, 01:26:24 pm »
GoFundMe Launched for Alleged School Shooter Because He Is Traumatized

AWR Hawkins8 Oct 2021524
2:03

An attorney launched a GoFundMe campaign for alleged Texas high school shooter Timothy George Simpkins with a statement from this mother claiming Simpkins is traumatized.

The Daily Mail reported the GoFundMe account was launched by Dallas-area attorney Kim T. Cole on Thursday with the goal of raising $25,000 for Simpkins.

GoFundMe took the account down once the fund was brought to their attention — total donations: $150.00

A statement from Simpkins’ mother was attached to the GoFundMe page. That statement said, in part:

What you don’t know is that Timothy was robbed at gunpoint and stripped of his possessions a couple of weeks ago … And the unfortunate backstory is that Timothy’s father was brutally beaten to death. This fact definitely heightened Timothy’s fear for his life.

She concluded, “My son has gone through a very traumatic experience. He needs counseling and therapy.”

Breitbart News noted that Simpkins allegedly shot three people following a classroom fight at Timberview High School on Wednesday morning.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/08/gofundme-launched-alleged-school-shooter-traumatized/
Support the USO