Author Topic: Leftists Celebrate Casey DeSantis Cancer Diagnosis: ‘Karma Is Always Gonna Get You’  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leftists Celebrate Casey DeSantis Cancer Diagnosis: ‘Karma Is Always Gonna Get You’

Hannah Bleau 5 Oct 2021

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Monday announced his wife, Casey, is battling breast cancer, triggering a wave of leftist trolls to unleash hateful wishes and snarky remarks in response to the news.

“I am saddened to report that Florida’s esteemed First Lady and my beloved wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer,” DeSantis said in a statement on Monday.

“As the mother of three young children, Casey is the centerpiece of our family and has made an impact on the lives of countless Floridians through her initiatives as First Lady,” he continued.

“As she faces the most difficult test of her life, she will not only have my unwavering support but the support of our entire family, as well as the prayers and well wishes from Floridians across our state,” the governor added. “Casey is a true fighter, and she will never, never, never give up.”

While the news sparked a mass wave of support, even from well-known political critics such as potential Democrat DeSantis challenger Nikki Fried, trolls also took advantage.

CNN tweeted the announcement on Monday, “Casey DeSantis, the wife of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, has been diagnosed with breast cancer, the governor announced Monday.” What followed was a wave of distasteful comments.

“Does DeSantis really think that anyone will have sympathy for either him or his wife?” one asked.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/05/leftists-casey-desantis-cancer-karma/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

How evil do you have to be when you gloat over a horrible medical diagnosis of a political opponent?