Author Topic: Proud Boy FBI informant texting his handler during January 6 riot said storming Capitol was not pre-  (Read 588 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Boy FBI informant texting his handler during January 6 riot said storming Capitol was not pre-planned - complicating efforts to prove conspiracy charges against the far-right group

A member of the far-right Proud Boys who was an FBI informant was texting his handler during the January 6 riot at the US Capitol
    FBI had been investigating two other rioters with potential ties to the Proud Boys
    Records seem to show the FBI had advanced knowledge that Proud Boys members were headed toward the Capitol
    Informant suggests that plan to storm Capitol was not planned in advance
    Prosecutors filed conspiracy charges against 15 members of the Proud Boys
    At least 654 people have faced charges related to their participation in the riot

By James Gordon For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:55 EDT, 25 September 2021 | Updated: 01:02 EDT, 26 September 2021

An FBI informant said to have been among those rioting at the January 6 riot at the US Capitol, passed on real-time updates to his handler as the mob stormed the building.

The informant, who is said to be a member of the far-right Proud Boys militia, was part of thousands taking part in the deadly riot and who continued to text an FBI agent throughout the course of the day. 

The informant, who was a foot soldier in the group rather than a leader was not aware that there would attempt to break into the US Capitol, where lawmakers were busy certifying the results of the 2020 presidential election.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10029209/Information-FBI-informant-January-6-attack-likely-complicate-efforts-prove-conspiracy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Right. All any honest assessment of January 6th will show us is what happened is exactly what all of us knew happened and the 'insurrection' narrative is a rat/media political fabrication.

If there are any surprises at all they will have to do with the level of LEO involvement/provocation.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 02:20:12 pm by skeeter »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't believe it, that the riot wasn't planned, I am quite sure that Pelosi and the democrats planned to turn it into a situation where Trump supporters were allowed in so that this riot/insurrection narrative could be pushed by them and their media lapdogs.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't believe it, that the riot wasn't planned, I am quite sure that Pelosi and the democrats planned to turn it into a situation where Trump supporters were allowed in so that this riot/insurrection narrative could be pushed by them and their media lapdogs.

Antifa/BLM were the rioters and infiltrators at D.C.  They were bussed in.  ALWAYS THE PROBLEM and rioters. 

Offline LegalAmerican

The "Violent Insurrection" that Wasn't

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-i ... f&mc=d74by

My old post from feb. 2021
-----------------------------------------------
COMMUNIST ANTIFA AND BLM....PAID 35 AN HOUR TO PRETEND TO BE  'TRUMP SUPPORTERS.  TRUMP IS CONSERVATIVE.

CRIME.  PUBLISHED: 4:57 PM.  24 FEB 2021
Witness Exposes Democrat Lie: Capitol Riot Organized, Carried Out By Antifa
Everyone with an ounce of common sense was aware of this, but the media is in the propaganda business, so many Americans didn’t know until testimony proved it.
 by April Matthews. (April is black, so she won't add BLM)

Antifa was part of planning the attack on the Capitol, despite what the lying mainstream media had previously claimed. Expert testimony yesterday outlined their ops, which were designed to blame and impeach President Trump.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund dropped a bombshell on lawmakers on Tuesday in his opening statement during a hearing before the Senate Rules and Homeland Security committees.

The Democrat-media complex has totally ignored eyewitness accounts detailing how black bloc Antifa terrorists infiltrated the peaceful MAGA demonstrations.

According to a former FBI agent on the ground at the US Capitol, at least one bus load of Antifa goons infiltrated the Trump rally as part of a false flag operation.

more, if you want it.
https://conservativedailypost.com/witne ... by-antifa/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Someone planned to have trouble there. Otherwise, the busloads of ANTIFAs would not have showed up to lead the way.

Like so many other "incidents", from smolettes to spray painted epithets, this one was an inside job.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 05:44:16 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

The "Violent Insurrection" that Wasn't

https://rumble.com/viq2y7-the-violent-i ... f&mc=d74by

My old post from feb. 2021
-----------------------------------------------
COMMUNIST ANTIFA AND BLM....PAID 35 AN HOUR TO PRETEND TO BE  'TRUMP SUPPORTERS.  TRUMP IS CONSERVATIVE.

CRIME.  PUBLISHED: 4:57 PM.  24 FEB 2021
Witness Exposes Democrat Lie: Capitol Riot Organized, Carried Out By Antifa
Everyone with an ounce of common sense was aware of this, but the media is in the propaganda business, so many Americans didn’t know until testimony proved it.
 by April Matthews. (April is black, so she won't add BLM)

Antifa was part of planning the attack on the Capitol, despite what the lying mainstream media had previously claimed. Expert testimony yesterday outlined their ops, which were designed to blame and impeach President Trump.

The Gateway Pundit reported:
Ex-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund dropped a bombshell on lawmakers on Tuesday in his opening statement during a hearing before the Senate Rules and Homeland Security committees.

The Democrat-media complex has totally ignored eyewitness accounts detailing how black bloc Antifa terrorists infiltrated the peaceful MAGA demonstrations.

According to a former FBI agent on the ground at the US Capitol, at least one bus load of Antifa goons infiltrated the Trump rally as part of a false flag operation.

more, if you want it.
https://conservativedailypost.com/witne ... by-antifa/

@LegalAmerican, neither url works because you copy-and-pasted from a discussion forum that truncates urls in posts to keep what is displayed short.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

So far from what I've read 99% of the rioters were Trump supporters.

Offline mountaineer

So far from what I've read 99% of the rioters were Trump supporters.
There was very little actual rioting. My friend - who was there and left the scene as soon as it seemed to be going south - said there were plenty of agitators (that is, NOT Trump supporters).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Someone planned to have trouble there. Otherwise, the busloads of ANTIFAs would not have showed up to lead the way.

Like so many other "incidents", from smolettes to spray painted epithets, this one was an inside job.
[/qu

TRUE.  OUR OWN POLITICIANS.   
 :thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

There was very little actual rioting. My friend - who was there and left the scene as soon as it seemed to be going south - said there were plenty of agitators (that is, NOT Trump supporters).
My understanding is according to video made available through FIA much of the "rioting" was associated with the indiscriminate use of flash bang grenades and tear gas.

Offline LegalAmerican

CORRECT.  Why do people believe lying media?   I still don't know how to post a picture.  ANTIFA TELING PEOPLE TO WEAR TRUMP GEAR and pretend they are TRUMP supporters.  These evil people did the same to the TEA PARTY.  By now, I would think most adults, seniors would get smart!  YOU ARE. 
 :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican, neither url works because you copy-and-pasted from a discussion forum that truncates urls in posts to keep what is displayed short.

I have no control over all the CENSORSHIP BY MEDIA..YOUTUBE, TWITTER, FACEBOOK..ETC.  VIDEOS BEING REMOVED. 
THAT is our country now.  KEPT IN THE DARK AND LIED TO, DAILY.   

Offline goatprairie

I did watch the videos. Both sides have their violent idiots. The left has a lot, lot more, but the right has their share. They were at the CB. That's a club the left will use until 2024.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It is better, and we are better off that she doesn't understand what you are trying to tell her.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have no control over all the CENSORSHIP BY MEDIA..YOUTUBE, TWITTER, FACEBOOK..ETC.  VIDEOS BEING REMOVED. 
THAT is our country now.  KEPT IN THE DARK AND LIED TO, DAILY.   
There is a trick to getting those URLs. GO to the page linked at the site. Copy the URL from the address bar at the top of your browser. (Right click on it to highlight it and left click copy from the menu to copy it)  That way you get the whole thing.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 07:10:28 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

I've pointed out the truncated urls thingy to at least a couple of TBR members on multiple occasions. Nobody is censoring anything.

This issue happens when someone copies a post from discussion forums whose forum software truncates urls to minimize visual clutter. The urls work properly on that discussion site, but when that post is copy-and-pasted for another forum the "..." in the middle of the truncated url is copied, and the full url is not. I've mostly seen this from discussion forums that use the very popular vBulletin forum software.

My post above was intended to be helpful, but it wasn't understood, and its intent probably wasn't understood, either.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

There is a trick to getting those URLs. GO to the page linked at the site. Copy the URL from the address bar at the top of your browser. (Right click on it to highlight it and left click copy from the menu to copy it)  That way you get the whole thing.

Thank you...that is where I got the original URL from.  It has been removed from that site. Some times, I space out the URL LINK...as it does get shortened by some sites.  I did not know, they did that.  NOW I KNOW...but my saved files only have the 'shortened' versions now.  Thanks again for helping. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I've pointed out the truncated urls thingy to at least a couple of TBR members on multiple occasions. Nobody is censoring anything.

This issue happens when someone copies a post from discussion forums whose forum software truncates urls to minimize visual clutter. The urls work properly on that discussion site, but when that post is copy-and-pasted for another forum the "..." in the middle of the truncated url is copied, and the full url is not. I've mostly seen this from discussion forums that use the very popular vBulletin forum software.

My post above was intended to be helpful, but it wasn't understood, and its intent probably wasn't understood, either.

My posts are from my saved files.  That site does shorten the link.  At the time I SAVED THEM...I did not know, it would be a problem.  I did not write the articles.  I have gone to the original site and that ARTICLE has been removed.  I thought the information was the important part.  CONSERVATIVE DAILY POST. I WILL TRY AND GET YOU ANOTHER LINK FROM THAT SITE, SO YOU CAN ASK FOR THE ARTICLE.   

https://conservativedailypost.com/full-reasoning-revealed-biden-regime-just-handed-afghanistan-to-china-troops-take-over/