Author Topic: Yes, America, Joe Biden Lied To You About Afghanistan by Scott McKay  (Read 59 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Yes, America, Joe Biden Lied To You About Afghanistan
Joe Biden lied, America died in Afghanistan.
by Scott McKay
September 30, 2021, 12:09 AM

Tuesday’s testimony in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee told every American who was paying attention exactly what we needed to know about Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Almost none of us with the ability to think critically didn’t already know it. But it’s always helpful to show clear images to the slow ones.

What are we talking about? The fact that Gens. Kenneth McKenzie, who as head of Central Command was in charge of the military pullout of Afghanistan, and Mark Milley, head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, both testified that they advised President Joe Biden to keep 2,500 troops in that country.

McKenzie’s testimony came in response to a question by Republican Sen. James Inhofe of Oklahoma.

“I won’t share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion,” he said. “And my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation. I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, and I also recommended earlier in the fall of 2020 that we maintain 4,500 at that time. Those are my personal views. I also [had] a view that the withdrawal of those forces would lead inevitably to the collapse of the Afghan military forces and eventually the Afghan government.”

This is credible, because it’s the advice we know that McKenzie, Milley and others had given Biden’s predecessor.

What wasn’t credible then, and certainly isn’t now, was what came out of Biden’s mouth when asked about this question by ABC News host and Clinton Foundation donor George Stephanopoulos.

If you’ll remember, Biden said he never got any such advice.

more
https://spectator.org/america-joe-biden-lied-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34