Author Topic: ‘Subject to the Same Torture’: Family of January 6 Protesters Claim Deplorable D.C. Jail Conditions  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Subject to the Same Torture’: Family of January 6 Protesters Claim Deplorable D.C. Jail Conditions

Katherine Hamilton 19 Sep 2021

Family members of January 6 protesters who are or have been incarcerated at the Washington, DC, jail shared disturbing accounts of alleged mistreatment by authorities during Saturday’s “Justice for J6” rally.

“Last night for dinner, they were served four pieces of white bread, a cookie, and a packet of tartar sauce,” claimed a woman who went by “Kelly.”

Kelly is reportedly the girlfriend of Jonathan Mellis, who was among the protesters who entered the Capitol building on January 6. She claimed Mellis, who has been in jail for months, is being held in solitary confinement.

“I think America needs to become very well versed in the treatment of these men. It’s human rights that we are talking about, and it’s completely non-partisan,” she said, speaking to a crowd of a few hundred people.

Kelly went on to read a letter written by a mother of a jailed protester. According to Kelly, the woman’s son allegedly “shares a wall” with her boyfriend in jail and is “subject to the same torture.” The woman reportedly sent the letter anonymously to the rally’s organizer Matt Braynard due to fear of retaliation.

“I just got off the phone after speaking to my son. He’s a January 6 detainee in the gulag of D.C. Over the months, I have heard of the horrors these U.S. citizens and veterans are being subjected to,” the letter allegedly reads, according to Kelly.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/19/subject-same-torture-family-january-6-protesters-claim-deplorable-dc-jail-conditions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When are the Repubs going to do something about this....cowards all of them!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34