Author Topic: Antifa Opens Fire on Crowd of People  (Read 264 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Opens Fire on Crowd of People
« on: September 19, 2021, 01:53:49 pm »

Antifa Opens Fire on Crowd of People
By
Mark Megahan -
September 18, 2021

A war of Godlike proportions is brewing in Olympia, Washington. The police there have confirmed by releasing a surveillance video that an Antifa soldier opened fire on a crowd of people. That’s the shooting where Proud Boys leader Tiny Toese was hit in the ankle. To distance themselves from the shooting, local radical groups tried to say Toese shot himself by accident. They can’t spread that fertilizer around now.

Police confront Antifa

Olympia Washington’s version of the September 18 “Justice for J6” rally is expected to be much more interesting to watch than the one in Washington, D.C. because that’s where the real action is expected to be. Police have stood up for the Proud Boys enough to confirm that an Antifa associated anarchist did shoot at them. They claim to be looking for a suspect too.

The day that happened, they had been ordered to stand down by liberal city officials so they let the two groups battle it out while trying to keep collateral damage to a minimum. That policy took a lot of heat after the shooting.

https://deepstaterabbithole.com/antifa-opens-fire-on-crowd-of-people/?utm_source=DRH%20Warm%20Up%202021&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32996832&utm_campaign=Antifa%20Opens%20Fire%20on%20Crowd%20of%20People

rangerrebew

Re: Antifa Opens Fire on Crowd of People
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 01:55:02 pm »
Remember, Antifa is not a right wing group so they are protected by the democrat party. :wtf: :truce:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 02:09:36 pm »

Remember, Antifa is not a right wing group so they are protected by the democrat party. :wtf: :truce:
'Protected' by the Democrat Party? Nonsense. Antifa works for the Democrat Party. They are funded and encouraged to riot by the Democrats, and then are set free by Democrat controlled Judges *IF* they are arrested against the rules of Democrat controlled Police Departments.

When an Antifa Fascist Terrorists attacks and assaults anyone considered or interpreted in some way to be even mildly rightwing, the rightwing victim will be arrested for assault while the Antifa Democrat Brownshirts are all released. It is the 1930s all over again.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 02:17:55 pm »
(Bleach)...take whatever you want as an inference.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 06:37:41 pm »
'Protected' by the Democrat Party? Nonsense. Antifa works for the Democrat Party.

My bad.  I should have been more direct. :baghead:

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 06:55:56 pm »
Antifa is the latest version of the militant arm of the Democrat party. Exactly what the KKK was in the late 1800s. It is who they have do enforcement of their agenda. They went from white full body coverings to black.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2021, 07:15:50 pm »

Antifa is the latest version of the militant arm of the Democrat party. Exactly what the KKK was in the late 1800s. It is who they have do enforcement of their agenda. They went from white full body coverings to black.
Very well said and very true. And just like the KKK before them, Antifa now controls the Democrat Party and are embedded in all levels of government to the very top. If anyone believes that Pelosi is not a major supporter of Antifa, then you also believe the Grand Wizard Dragon of the KKK was not Democrat Robert Byrd, who Biden claims was his mentor.

This is one reason why AOC would be a better speaker than the Egyptian Mummy brought to life ... Pelosi. AOC is a young empty airhead bartender. But she would never join the KKK or Antifa. This cannot be said of most Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.