Author Topic: Former Fox host Bill O'Reilly predicts he 'will wind up in prison' after his new book is published o  (Read 748 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Fox host Bill O'Reilly predicts he 'will wind up in prison' after his new book is published on the war on terror because it's 'filled with classified information'

O'Reilly, 71, is the former host of 'The O'Reilly Factor' on Fox
    The political commentator claimed he is an expert on American security
    His book, set to be published in 2022, allegedly contains classified information
    O'Reilly suggested he could end up in prison for publishing the information
    He received multiple awards in his near 50 years of broadcasting but has been accused of embellishing his involvement in conflict reporting

By David Averre For Dailymail.Com

Published: 05:15 EDT, 9 September 2021 | Updated: 07:35 EDT, 9 September 2021

Former Fox News host and political commentator Bill O'Reilly has suggested his upcoming book on the war on terror will likely see him 'wind up in prison'.

During an appearance on Newsmax late Wednesday night with hosts Sean Spicer and Lyndsay Keith, O'Reilly pushed his new book entitled Killing the Killers: The Secret War which he claimed contains a wealth of classified information which he could be prosecuted for printing.

'I know as much about American security as anybody on the planet,' the former Fox host said.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9972755/Former-Fox-host-Bill-OReilly-predicts-wind-prison-new-book-published.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
As obsessed with self-promotion as ever, I see.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Yup. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

He definitely knows how it's done! That's for sure!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

That is why he gets along so well with Geraldo, Hannity, and Beck.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, he is selling a book. It's no different than Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures the Government Doesn't Want You to Know About.

Besides, if the content were really that classified, his publisher wouldn't go anywhere near it without heavy, heavy redactions. They're not going to open themselves up to this kind of risk.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Besides, if the content were really that classified, his publisher wouldn't go anywhere near it without heavy, heavy redactions. They're not going to open themselves up to this kind of risk.
Quite true. It's just typical hype.

Edited to say: It's just O'Reilly's typical pre-release hype. I've heard him hype several of his other "killing" books, and each one is the greatest thing ever! Actually, having read several, they're not bad. Well-researched and -written. I assume his co-author gets much of the credit for that.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 02:02:41 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, he is selling a book. It's no different than Kevin Trudeau's Natural Cures the Government Doesn't Want You to Know About.

@jmyrlefuller

BINGO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
O'Reilly is a self pontificating clown.  It's just that he is clad in red versus blue is all.

I have read his books, and I think much of what they say is bullsh*t.  I do not believe for a nanosecond Oswald killed Kennedy, and he is pushing Oswald was the only assassin that day.  BULL!

And the Patton book.  What did he really say there other than gross speculation?  Aggh, he is just one more carpetbagger, out to suck up every dollar he can on the path of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
BOR is probably getting some intel that the general public has forgotten about him, and needs an infusion of excitment just to push book sales to marginal profitiability.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another point about the "Novel" wars......

Books don't have the luxury like movies to have Trailers.  Instead, they often rely on block buster headlines to hype their product.

Levin, last night blasted Woodward for this tactic, saying basically headling like he did was just a shameless example of self promotion.

Then I went hmmmmmmmm....   Just who is No. 2 on the NYT Best sellers list right now.  No incentive there huh Mark?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
One final point to ponder.....

Considering the overreach of NSA and DHS, if there was some form of government disclosure that would get BOR in Leavenworth.  Wouldn't they have already nabbed or harassed him?   :pondering:

Online mountaineer

@jafo2010  I just finished O'Reilly's book on the Kennedy assassination and thought it was the weakest of the bunch.

Offline Kamaji

@jafo2010  I just finished O'Reilly's book on the Kennedy assassination and thought it was the weakest of the bunch.

So, whodunnit?

Online mountaineer

Oswald acted completely alone, according to O'Reilly, even though Bill acknowledges a lot of other people - mafia, CIA - may have had their reasons for wanting JFK out of the way.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Bill, and his ghost writers, are a $$$ making machine! But they get not a cent of mine.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

The CIA. Next question.

When is your book coming out?

Online mountaineer

Bill, and his ghost writers, are a $$$ making machine! But they get not a cent of mine.
I've read several of the "killing" books, but didn't buy any of them. People just passed them on and said they didn't need them back. I'm going to donate them somewhere tomorrow.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
When is your book coming out?

There are literally thousands of books already out there so me writing another would be a waste of time.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Just checked and BOR's #121 in the Podcast ranking.  Just how is he remaining relevant?

Offline PeteS in CA

Hypester O'Reilly's book won't be published for another 6 months? He needs to can his publicity mangler. This Drama-Queenage shouldn't have begun until a month or two before the book was to be released.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hypester O'Reilly's book won't be published for another 6 months? He needs to can his publicity mangler. This Drama-Queenage shouldn't have begun until a month or two before the book was to be released.

@PeteS in CA

He passed his "best if used by date" over a decade ago. Nothing is more desperate than an attention whore who can't get any attention.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
One final point to ponder.....

Considering the overreach of NSA and DHS, if there was some form of government disclosure that would get BOR in Leavenworth.  Wouldn't they have already nabbed or harassed him?   :pondering:

If there IS any actual classified info in O'Reilly's book, (which I doubt)
the government taking action against him
would be the government confirming that O'Reilly's info is real, and not just made up.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline libertybele

If there IS any actual classified info in O'Reilly's book, (which I doubt)
the government taking action against him
would be the government confirming that O'Reilly's info is real, and not just made up.

I doubt that his information is not factual, but I do find his comment a little questionable,  though in the current political climate, he's a target as well as Beck, Hannity, Carlson and others.

Keep in mind that Dinesh D'Souza was incarcerated for making his documentaries which depicted the DEMS in a less then favorable light.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.