Author Topic: Former Fox host Bill O'Reilly predicts he 'will wind up in prison' after his new book is published o  (Read 749 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I doubt that his information is not factual, but I do find his comment a little questionable,  though in the current political climate, he's a target as well as Beck, Hannity, Carlson and others.

Keep in mind that Dinesh D'Souza was incarcerated for making his documentaries which depicted the DEMS in a less then favorable light.

@libertybele

Really?

When and how did this happen?

I am NOT doubting you,I just don't remember it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete   https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,128511.msg521558.html#msg521558

@mountaineer

Thank you! That was probably around the time I started getting chemo,and that year and the next few years are either foggy or non-existent in my mind.

Did he actually go to prison? If not,what was the outcome?

Offline mountaineer

Did he actually go to prison? If not,what was the outcome?
I believe he served several months in some sort of confinement, whether prison or half-way house.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I doubt that his information is not factual, but I do find his comment a little questionable,  though in the current political climate, he's a target as well as Beck, Hannity, Carlson and others.

Keep in mind that Dinesh D'Souza was incarcerated for making his documentaries which depicted the DEMS in a less then favorable light.

Just like some of the J6 protestors, which some I understand didn't even go into the Capitol. 

Also the other day, I noticed that Carlson held his show from his rustic setting.   That made me suspicious too.

The most vocal of right wing dissidents are slowly and surely being rounded up for imprisonment.  Sadly, it looks like our future.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Really?

When and how did this happen?

I am NOT doubting you,I just don't remember it.

@sneakypete Thanks for questioning me.  I was wrong -- I thought it was due to his anti-leftist documentary, but he actually plead guilty to campaign finance fraud, but IMO he wouldn't have been charged if he was on the leftists side.

I thought he had been incarcerated after he released Hilary's America - nope, I was wrong.

His term was not served in a prison, but rather a halfway house.  He was fined and was under 5 years probation. 

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/newyork/news/press-releases/dinesh-dsouza-sentenced-in-manhattan-federal-court-to-five-years-of-probation-for-campaign-finance-fraud
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 09:18:03 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What happened to Dinesh is a prime example of what happens to people who get a little too vocal in their criticism of the leaders in banana republics!

If they can't get you one way they will use another.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete Thanks for questioning me.  I was wrong -- 

@libertybele

No big deal. Happens to me more often than I like to admit.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

No big deal. Happens to me more often than I like to admit.

I usually try to back up my posts with links and had I done that I would have caught my mistake.  I don't like to post bogus b.s.

Thanks again!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.