Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109324 times)

Offline Hoodat

https://mobile.twitter.com/catturd2/status/1452358231037206530

I just don't understand how these people can be so clueless.  If the jab didn't work for you, then why do you think it will work for me?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I just don't understand how these people can be so clueless.  If the jab didn't work for you, then why do you think it will work for me?

The "educators" removed critical thinking from school curriculum  --- by design and with malice.

This train of thought has become too complex:

I believe we'll find out down the road that the vaccine causes serious problems for children - perhaps, even sterility.  :tinfoil:

My neice wants to get the shot for her five year old when it's available.  I am -- literally---begging her to give this more time; just a few months.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My neice wants to get the shot for her five year old when it's available.  I am -- literally---begging her to give this more time; just a few months.
My son and his wife are of the 'can't wait til it's approved' class of over edjumacated liberal fools who want to vaccinate our 5 and 3 year old granddaughters. My daughter on the other hand who didn't receive liberal indoctrination with higher edjumacation is a a strong Conservative like her parents and will pull our 14 year old grandson from school if they force vaccination. Two kids raised the same at home, but one indoctrinated(he of course disagrees) by leftist professors and friends at university and the result is two adults different as night and day!

Offline Hoodat

New Zealand PM Calls for ‘Two Tier’ Society  .  .  .

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1453015645612920840

I am beginning to thing this was all a setup.
The dictator knows it is unconstitutional and the SCOTUS would shut it down so rather than take a hit on an executive order, he just made like he was going to do it but never actually signed it.
He got the result he was after without doing anything.

I am beginning to thing this was all a setup.
The dictator knows it is unconstitutional and the SCOTUS would shut it down so rather than take a hit on an executive order, he just made like he was going to do it but never actually signed it.
He got the result he was after without doing anything.

Or .... businesses are not liking the backlash  ----- financial forecasts may be tanking.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Dr. David Samadi
@drdavidsamadi
·
1h

The FDA advisory panel has approved COVID-19 vaccinations for children ages 5-11.

Children have around a 2 in 1,000,000 chance of dying from COVID.

The Associated Press
@AP
·
1h

BREAKING: FDA advisers endorse Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11. The FDA isn’t bound by the recommendation and is expected to make a decision within days. The kid-sized dose is a third of the Pfizer shot that adults received.

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson
·
1h

Of course the FDA approved the Pfizer vaccine for 5 year olds. They don’t care about your health so why would they care about the health of your kids?

Offline EdinVA

There have been hundreds if not thousands of recalls against FDA Approved medicine so am not convinced..
https://www.bcbsm.com/content/dam/microsites/medicare/documents/drug-recall-list.pdf

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Word.  But sleeping under a bridge isn't what worries me.  My worry is the envy and retribution I will face five years down the road from those suffering the long term effects from taking the jab.
There aren't going to be. If the intended effects wear off this quickly do you really think there is going to be this massive wave of vaccine injuries years from now? Has there ever been?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

There aren't going to be. If the intended effects wear off this quickly do you really think there is going to be this massive wave of vaccine injuries years from now? Has there ever been?

We simply don't know @jmyrlefuller   This is the first mRNA vaccine to be released and everyone receiving the shot(s) is part of the test group. There's a reason normal testing goes on for five years before release.

I'd feel better about this if the government dropped the liability shields protecting the drug companies --- this would be a stronger "all clear" on the safety of the drugs than FDA approval for a full population --- now including children ---- drug trial.

Offline Hoodat

There aren't going to be. If the intended effects wear off this quickly .  .  .

I see zero evidence of the effects of this jab wearing off.

.  .  .  do you really think there is going to be this massive wave of vaccine injuries years from now? Has there ever been?

This isn't a vaccine.  It's a biological program.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Gal I know at work is still having knee joint pain and mobility problems associated with joint inflammation thanks to the jab...and she got the jab months ago.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Federal judge tosses attempt by Southwest Airlines pilots to stop vaccine mandate
Oct 26, 2021

A federal judge says Southwest Airlines can require its 9,000 pilots to be vaccinated against COVID-19, rejecting an appeal for a temporary restraining order to halt compliance.

The Southwest Airlines Pilots Association wanted U.S. District Judge Barbara Lynn to stop the airline’s plan to require vaccines for all its employees, including pilots who argued that the mandate needed to be negotiated as part of its collective bargaining agreement. The judge dismissed the restraining order request Tuesday.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/airlines/2021/10/26/federal-judge-tosses-attempt-by-southwest-airlines-pilots-to-stop-vaccine-mandate/