Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109301 times)

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
From 'Hero' to 'zero'.
I have some sympathy for those in medical, but they sure didn't pass on accepting all the hero worship. We live in Nation of fickle fools.

But for me and thousands of folks like me, deemed "essential" and who quietly worked through it all, we now find ourselves expendable if we don't get the clot shot.  9999hair out0000
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Hoodat

But for me and thousands of folks like me, deemed "essential" and who quietly worked through it all, we now find ourselves expendable if we don't get the clot shot.  9999hair out0000

That's where I'm at.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
That's where I'm at.
I can't help but wonder; What is so damned magical about December 8 (deadline)?  /Rhetorical unless someone really knows.
I'm still going to hold out as long as I can.  If we don't meet December 8 deadline, we can take vacation through 5 Feb. 
After that, unpaid "leave" with no guarantee our position will be held.

Azzholes are playing this really hard...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Killer Clouds

I can't help but wonder; What is so damned magical about December 8 (deadline)?  /Rhetorical unless someone really knows.
I'm still going to hold out as long as I can.  If we don't meet December 8 deadline, we can take vacation through 5 Feb. 
After that, unpaid "leave" with no guarantee our position will be held.

Azzholes are playing this really hard...

A better question is why are they so insistent on people people getting a worthless vaccine that can possibly kill them?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have some sympathy for those in medical, but they sure didn't pass on accepting all the hero worship. We live in Nation of fickle fools.

Yep. I'm glad I have been fortunate enough to get my old job back in the oil patch. NO masks, small company, no shot mandate, and if there is, adios.

But while the drilling rigs were stacked out (and quite a few still are) I delivered food. I made 4500 deliveries in a year, People were glad to see me. I wore a mask for the delivery, gloves for those who wanted no-contact deliveries, part of the job. When people told me they were sick (and some were), I disposed of the gloves and mask ASAP afterwards and kept my hands away from my face. Delivering food, you wash your hands a lot anyway.

Fine.

But I will go live under a bleep bridge before I get that shot.

The adulation was pretty much reserved for the Medical community and first responders (at least where police were not being de-funded). I have no problems with giving those who were on the front lines in the health care industry their due, and am not looking for any accolades myself, just pointing out that a hell of a lot of other people were exposed to others with the virus as well.

"Hero" to zero with one mandate?

Over a "mandate" for a shot that is increasingly proving to be ineffective?
And increasingly proving to be potentially harmful.

Let's go Brandon!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

A better question is why are they so insistent on people people getting a worthless vaccine that can possibly kill them?
IMHO that is THE question.

Especially with children, for whom fatalities from COVID are downright rare, the effects are mild, and the kids acquire natural immunity which is diminished by getting both shots.

This isn't Diptheria or Polio or Smallpox, and the jabs aren't of the caliber those vaccines are.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

IMHO that is THE question.

Especially with children, for whom fatalities from COVID are downright rare, the effects are mild, and the kids acquire natural immunity which is diminished by getting both shots.

This isn't Diptheria or Polio or Smallpox, and the jabs aren't of the caliber those vaccines are.

It makes no scientific sense for either the job jab mandate or children getting the "vaccine" as the evidence clearly shows. And then there's masks that do nothing but that fact still after nearly two years can't be acknowledged by those in power. Actual science has determined that masks don't work for respiratory viruses at least a decade ago.

It is truly insane. And to give way to this insanity will only lead to more extreme demands.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 05:03:19 pm by DB »

Online mountaineer

I believe we'll find out down the road that the vaccine causes serious problems for children - perhaps, even sterility.  :tinfoil:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

It makes no scientific sense for either the job jab mandate or children getting the "vaccine" as the evidence clearly shows. And then there's masks that do nothing but that fact still after nearly two years can't be acknowledged by those in power. Actual science has determined that masks don't work for respiratory viruses at least a decade ago.

It is truly insane. And to give way to this insanity will only lead to more extreme demands.
What I am seeing is a group of people so heavily invested in their panic/control narrative that they can't even roll it back. They just keep doubling down.
Unfortunately, science in general and more specifically, the credibility of the Medical Establishment are suffering as a result of these politics.
>>Not to mention the hundreds of thousands (Millions?) of people who have died or suffered severe effects because of the dogmatic maintenance of the narrative.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

I believe we'll find out down the road that the vaccine causes serious problems for children - perhaps, even sterility.  :tinfoil:

Sterility may be part of the plan.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Fully-vaccinated Rep Glenn Thompson tests positive for COVID-19 and is admitted to Walter Reed
Daily Mail/UK, Oct  23, 2021

Fully-vaccinated Pennsylvania Rep. Glenn Thompson announced he tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday afternoon and was admitted to Walter Reed. Thompson, 62, made the announcement on Twitter and said that he had been experiencing cold-like symptoms which prompted a COVID test for him. The Republican lawmaker was taken to the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to treat his symptoms in the 'breakthrough' case. He is one of at least eight House Representatives that has tested positive for the virus since early August.  Fellow federal lawmaker Ohio Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan, who is also vaccinated, tested positive a month before.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10122687/Fully-vaccinated-Rep-Glenn-Thompson-tests-positive-COVID-19.html

Offline Killer Clouds

What is the jab actually for? It's obviously not for prevention of the China plague.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

https://mobile.twitter.com/catturd2/status/1452358231037206530

@Right_in_Virginia

Logic ain't that goobers strong point,is it?

Or is there a possibility the vaccinations turn people into obedient zombies?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 11:12:51 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

But I will go live under a bleep bridge before I get that shot.

Word.  But sleeping under a bridge isn't what worries me.  My worry is the envy and retribution I will face five years down the road from those suffering the long term effects from taking the jab.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online rustynail

Word.  But sleeping under a bridge isn't what worries me.  My worry is the envy and retribution I will face five years down the road from those suffering the long term effects from taking the jab.

Might end up like a Zombie movie.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Might end up like a Zombie movie.

@rustynail

Hey! The Chinese developed it as a chemical warfare experiment and had US traitors for cash help them sell it.

What could possibly go wrong?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Emerald Robinson ✝️
@EmeraldRobinson
·
55m

If you’re wondering why so many media personalities are pushing the vaccines even after they “catch” COVID it’s because they’re getting paid to do it.

Offline Smokin Joe

I have thought of that, but I can shuffle, limp, move slowly, if I have to to blend in...I even have clothes a size or two too big I retained to wear in case food gets hard to come by so I don't look too well fed.

C S Lewis