Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109324 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Perhaps, but the Pharma Companies wouldn't do business there if they were not making money.

Boils down to us suckers in this country footing the bill for worldwide R & D.  And that shit has to stop.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Boils down to us suckers in this country footing the bill for worldwide R & D.  And that shit has to stop.

@catfish1957

We iz da corporate wurld........

We iz da peep-pulls.......
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
So Eisenhower really should have warned us not against the "Military" Industrial Complex, but against the "Medical" Industrial Complex.

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So Eisenhower really should have warned us not against the "Military" Industrial Complex, but against the "Medical" Industrial Complex.

Not sure of how Big Pharma corrleates to these cost, but I'd bet it is pretty close.  When Ike left office in 1960, Americans spent about 5% of GDP on Health Care.  By 2020, that number was near 18%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/184968/us-health-expenditure-as-percent-of-gdp-since-1960/

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So after my trip to the ER last night…I’m a big believer in the monoclonal antibody treatment. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mountaineer

So after my trip to the ER last night…I’m a big believer in the monoclonal antibody treatment.
Good to know. Hope you're feeling okay.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Did you ask for it, @txradioguy  or was it offered??

Our monoclonal antibody facility is about an hour away.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 06:28:55 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Not sure of how Big Pharma corrleates to these cost, but I'd bet it is pretty close.  When Ike left office in 1960, Americans spent about 5% of GDP on Health Care.  By 2020, that number was near 18%

https://www.statista.com/statistics/184968/us-health-expenditure-as-percent-of-gdp-since-1960/
Just trying to make a joke...about how now the Medical companies appear to have become our greatest enemies.  IMO
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online libertybele

We cannot sustain the 'invasion' and 'fixing' the rest of the world.  At this point, we can't even fix ourselves.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Just trying to make a joke...about how now the Medical companies appear to have become our greatest enemies.  IMO

I didn't see it as a joke, and you were spot on. Any single entity that can muscle in and more than triple their impacts on our pocket book in less than a lifetime, had done something to tip the scales of economic justificaton.  I just don't see it.

I don't see the medical industry as a whole as the enemy, as there have been wonderful advances that have lengthened our lives.  But OTOH, Big Pharma and their practice of making Americans pay the World's R & D on drugs has to stop NOW.....   Enough is enough.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I didn't see it as a joke, and you were spot on. Any single entity that can muscle in and more than triple their impacts on our pocket book in less than a lifetime, had done something to tip the scales of economic justificaton.  I just don't see it.

I don't see the medical industry as a whole as the enemy, as there have been wonderful advances that have lengthened our lives.  But OTOH, Big Pharma and their practice of making Americans pay the World's R & D on drugs has to stop NOW.....   Enough is enough.

When you remove the cost factor from the Dr./patient relationship you will get that every time.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Did you ask for it, @txradioguy  or was it offered??

Our monoclonal antibody facility is about an hour away.

@libertybele it was offered. I gotten so bad by last night I decided I needed to go to the ER. I decided to go to the ER at the VA in Louisville instead of the one 5 minutes away because I would have sat there for 8 hours without getting treated.

They ended up offering me the option of the  monoclonal antibody treatment and of course I took it. They sent me home with a Z pack and some cough medicine. I feel night and day better compared to yesterday and last night.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online libertybele

@libertybele it was offered. I gotten so bad by last night I decided I needed to go to the ER. I decided to go to the ER at the VA in Louisville instead of the one 5 minutes away because I would have sat there for 8 hours without getting treated.

They ended up offering me the option of the  monoclonal antibody treatment and of course I took it. They sent me home with a Z pack and some cough medicine. I feel night and day better compared to yesterday and last night.

I am really glad that you are feeling better!! Prayers for your continued recovery.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Good to know. Hope you're feeling okay.

@mountaineer with the exception of still feeling a little run down.  I’m feeling 100% better than I did last night. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I am really glad that you are feeling better!! Prayers for your continued recovery.

Thank you.

Online libertybele

I just checked locally.  In my county, we have to be tested for COVID first, then a doctor's referral is required in order to receive the antibody treatment.  All must be done within a 7 day period.   

The ER's here test for COVID, so I'm not sure why we have to jump through hoops. 

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
  @txradioguy Glad to hear TX, get well.

Online Polly Ticks

@mountaineer with the exception of still feeling a little run down.  I’m feeling 100% better than I did last night.

@txradioguy
I'm very glad to hear that.  Prayers up for full recovery in short order!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Fantastic!  Hang in there!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Good going, @txradioguy .  Make Covid your bitch.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good news, that! Keep getting better!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@txradioguy

Very glad you're feeling better.

May I ask what exactly were your symptoms that made you test/check for Covid?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Kamaji

Perhaps, but the Pharma Companies wouldn't do business there if they were not making money.

They are, because Americans are paying the freight for the research and development work.  How's it feel, being a paid-in chump for a few billion Indians?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Very glad you're feeling better.

May I ask what exactly were your symptoms that made you test/check for Covid?

@DCPatriot thanks. 

The big indicator was when my (fully vaccinated) better half came back from a Vegas girls trip and tested positive.

I started running a high fever and developed a cough about a week ago. Overall body aches and a tight feeling in my chest.

I went last Tuesday and got tested and it came back positive. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Good going, @txradioguy .  Make Covid your bitch.

I plan to.  And I’m gonna do my best to make this vaccine mandate my bitch as well.