Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109302 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Biden and the Dims just lost all of those votes,and the votes of their family members.

Some of them might not vote for Trump,but they won't be voting Dim.

Biden and his cabinet seem to be the best vote recruiting group the Republicans have going.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

Biden and the Dims just lost all of those votes,and the votes of their family members.

Some of them might not vote for Trump,but they won't be voting Dim.

Biden and his cabinet seem to be the best vote recruiting group the Republicans have going.
I hope you're right about this but for some reason it seems that DCP disciples always vote DCP no matter how bad it gets. Just look what happened in Kalifornia with Newsom. The first thing that idiot does after not losing the recall is sign more job killing laws. The guy is a complete idiot and DCP sheeple vote for it.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I hope you're right about this but for some reason it seems that DCP disciples always vote DCP no matter how bad it gets. Just look what happened in Kalifornia with Newsom. The first thing that idiot does after not losing the recall is sign more job killing laws. The guy is a complete idiot and DCP sheeple vote for it.
Well, maybe they do and maybe they don't but that's the way it ends up getting counted. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How long can the world ignore this .... it's spreading----

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1449371748298891265

Online Smokin Joe

US Set to Pay $712 Per Patient for Merck’s COVID-19 Pill

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/us-set-to-pay-712-per-patient-for-mercks-covid-19-pill_4050864.html?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-10-16-3&mktids=13aafc03c66a108c0f984ef613c421ff&est=kzM9WU2YaBHcXi04PWNgXpLsd5N5IO1TwhZcvUwj4Ohme2hKIsqyOKS%2FaNTnUZo%3D

Merck is set to get $712 per treatment course for its COVID-19 pill from the U.S. government—even as it costs a fraction of that to produce, and is reportedly on track for a price of $12 in India.

The gap between production costs and the price for molnupiravir is gigantic and emblematic of a problem some say requires Congress or the U.S. government to intervene, implementing price caps or utilizing so-called march-in rights. Others, though, warn that such measures would curb innovation and lead to fewer drugs coming onto the market.

Merck filed for emergency use authorization,,,

HCQ/Zithromax/Zinc or Ivermectin/doxycyline/zinc would have cost about $20/course....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

HCQ/Zithromax/Zinc or Ivermectin/doxycyline/zinc would have cost about $20/course....
And would do a better job. Why does the pill cost $712 in the US but only $12 in India?

Online Smokin Joe

And would do a better job. Why does the pill cost $712 in the US but only $12 in India?
BOHICA! (we're all insured since the ACA, don'tcha know--and other stupid democrat fantasies.)

Besides, this is a gimmie from gubmint to Pharma, which will be returned in PAC money and other goodies...

The whole d@mned sh*tshow has been just that, with a big dash of totalitarianism and mass hysteria thrown in.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

https://mobile.twitter.com/jasonrantz/status/1449538761474199555
You just can't tell me people like this Trooper will be sympathetic toward any totalitarian nonsense, not now, not in the future.

The enemies of the Republic are building the resistance, one dedicated person at a time.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Why does the pill cost $712 in the US but only $12 in India?

In India, the patient is the customer.  In the US, the insurance company is the customer.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

In India, the patient is the customer.  In the US, the insurance company is the customer.
Medicaid, Medicare, Insurance companies. More often than not, they'll get what they charge.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Medicaid, Medicare, Insurance companies. More often than not, they'll get what they charge.

@Smokin Joe

Who is going to stop them?

Certainly not the people who are supposed to regulate them,but rely on their campaign contributions to buy the votes to stay in office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BOHICA! (we're all insured since the ACA, don'tcha know--and other stupid democrat fantasies.)

Besides, this is a gimmie from gubmint to Pharma, which will be returned in PAC money and other goodies...

The whole d@mned sh*tshow has been just that, with a big dash of totalitarianism and mass hysteria thrown in.

:yowsa: and there is NO doubt about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

BINGO!!!

You have correctly identified the fundamental problem!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

India imposes comprehensive price controls on prescription medication.  It has nothing to do with the patient being the customer.

Online Smokin Joe

India imposes comprehensive price controls on prescription medication.  It has nothing to do with the patient being the customer.
Perhaps, but the Pharma Companies wouldn't do business there if they were not making money.

C S Lewis