Author Topic: Biden to mandate Covid vaccine for federal workers, removing option to get tested instead  (Read 109324 times)

Offline DB

For those who wish to really dig into the COVID timeline, Here is a link to the Epoch Times infographic.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/infographic-covid-19-outbreak-cover-up_4025512.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-10-01-3&est=ddh5mGVbVKqUfI6pD8sChhQZhkkWi8rHi7kne3i6CNm0WfzSOLL89tNMEi3bBYM%3D

Zoom in and get the whole story.

That's quite a time line! It makes clear the deep corruption of our government helping the Chinese bury the origins of the virus.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's quite a time line! It makes clear the deep corruption of our government helping the Chinese bury the origins of the virus.
ESPECIALLY Fauci, who knew damned well where the virus came from--he;d been privy to financing it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When will this man made holocaust of civilians world wide be investigated?  Well your living in the democrats utopia now!  As we already know democrats white wash investigations, when will co-vid really get investigated?  When is hitlery going to prison for treason and various other felonies?  After she's behind bars, then get your hopes up as this crisis invented flu plague virus will really be investigated,not just pretended to be.
 As so relentlessly admonished last Presidential election and ignored, ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!
(Isn't this so much better than Trump in office?)
 :smokin:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 03:35:22 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
obile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1444651609661771776

WTH...won't be long and we'll be walking around with Vax IV bags stuck in our arms.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1444651609661771776

Maybe it's just me, but why are there no American doctors being quoted except for Rand Paul?  Do we no longer have American doctors?

Online Hoodat

Keith Olbermann
@KeithOlbermann
NEW VIDEO: They aren't Anti-Vax. They aren't Waiting For More Information. They aren't Exercising Personal Choice.

They are AFRAID.

Says the person wearing the mask.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1444654498064973832

LOL! Who exactly is "afraid"??? It is the poor sheep that need to be "protected" from the unvaccinated who are afraid...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Eff them. I'm not afraid, I'm in the control group.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Says the person wearing the mask.

and couldn't even keep a job at MSNBC.  That's double embarrassing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

Eff them. I'm not afraid, I'm in the control group.

Word.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Thug bully threaten intimidate,and that's with near dictator like power to rule.  Empowering our enemies, even on the battlefield, abandoning our civilians in a very hostile war zone.  Trying to disarm our nations civilians and police forces.  Wheres the damn fools that gave the democrats so much power to do what they are doing to us?  My daughter says people at her work place are all denying they voted democrat last Presidential election.  Just what you could expect from spineless dirt bags after they get their way!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 05:01:35 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline EdinVA

mile.twittr.com/julie_kelly2/status/1444806434961690627

And just what has fauxci given up for the common good of society rather than raping and pillaging it for the last 40 years...

Offline Right_in_Virginia